Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Pretty Girls Are Lonely As Ffuck (theory Tested N Confirmed) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pretty Girls Are Lonely As Ffuck (theory Tested N Confirmed) (3518 Views)

I Want To ffuck Whywhyogun / How Do I Ffuck This Girl(I finally ffucked her) / Sure-proof Way Of Catching A Cheating Girlfriend... Tested 'n' Trusted (2) (3) (4)

Pretty Girls Are Lonely As Ffuck (theory Tested N Confirmed) by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 11, 2015
[b]EXPOSED!! EXPOSE!!

EXPOSED!!!!

Analogy either you believe it or not...
Pretty girls now them de dey lonely pass.

As in.. they are always lonely.. sometimes they got nobody to talk to..

They got little or no friends.. At all

Now here is the practical Bro.. to prove my points..

1.log in to your Facebook account

2.Search for any pretty girl profile..

3No need adding her... just go to her photos in her profile

4. Go through her photos and tell me.. how MANY GUYS DID YOU SEE IN HER PICS..

5.you will see little or no guys at all Who toke picture with her..

This is a confirm theory..
Tested by me.. Bro

Why be scared of that particular girl you think is above your class?

Truth is inside that girl. SHE IS LONELY LIKE ffuck

NOTE!!!

PRETTY GIRLS GETS MORE ADMIRERS AND ATTENTION
(that's just the truth.. people admire them inside)

BUT they don't get

FRIENDSHIP AND RELATIONSHIP

THEY lonely...

Happy Sunday[/b]

Re: Pretty Girls Are Lonely As Ffuck (theory Tested N Confirmed) by luckaz(m): 8:01am On Oct 11, 2015
MMMMM!

LET ME ASK MY LANDLORD'S DAUGHTER

Re: Pretty Girls Are Lonely As Ffuck (theory Tested N Confirmed) by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 11, 2015
sad
Re: Pretty Girls Are Lonely As Ffuck (theory Tested N Confirmed) by acenazt: 8:09am On Oct 11, 2015
True talk. Guys are scared of approaching em cos they think they will get bounced and girls avoid em due to jealousy

Re: Pretty Girls Are Lonely As Ffuck (theory Tested N Confirmed) by Tallesty1(m): 8:18am On Oct 11, 2015
acenazt:
True talk. Guys are scared of approaching em cos they think they will get bounced and girls aboid em due to jealousy
Some guys oga.
Re: Pretty Girls Are Lonely As Ffuck (theory Tested N Confirmed) by younghartz(m): 9:11am On Oct 11, 2015
Get ready to spend grin

broke niggas idea
Re: Pretty Girls Are Lonely As Ffuck (theory Tested N Confirmed) by acenazt: 9:31am On Oct 11, 2015
Tallesty1:
Some guys oga.
i didn't say all guys
Re: Pretty Girls Are Lonely As Ffuck (theory Tested N Confirmed) by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 11, 2015
I don't agree that because she doesn't have male friends in her pictures equals that she's lonely or doesn't have a guy bro, some oloshos won't want to upload a picture where they're with their guys because it will affect their market advert. Though there's a little truth about some very beautiful chicks not having a boyfriend.

Re: Pretty Girls Are Lonely As Ffuck (theory Tested N Confirmed) by SkinnyDude(m): 10:27am On Oct 11, 2015
i swear Warri people no get sense
Re: Pretty Girls Are Lonely As Ffuck (theory Tested N Confirmed) by misspicy(f): 10:31am On Oct 11, 2015
SkinnyDude:
Mtchwww,no be una dey encourage children for this forum,i see wetin u do for hpbeze threas,clap for ursef

Warriblood,u no dey hear word abi,u wan make i deal with u again?
Re: Pretty Girls Are Lonely As Ffuck (theory Tested N Confirmed) by SkinnyDude(m): 10:35am On Oct 11, 2015
misspicy:

Mtchwww,no be una dey encourage children for this forum,i see wetin u do for hpbeze threas,clap for ursef

Warriblood,u no dey hear word abi,u wan make i deal with u again?
you don turn to monitoring spirit wey dey monitor my movement for NL, abi?
Re: Pretty Girls Are Lonely As Ffuck (theory Tested N Confirmed) by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 11, 2015
SkinnyDude:
nigga are you insulting me? # waffi born#??
Re: Pretty Girls Are Lonely As Ffuck (theory Tested N Confirmed) by SkinnyDude(m): 11:28am On Oct 11, 2015
stupidity:
nigga are you insulting me? # waffi born#??
your brother worryblood dey mis yarn
Re: Pretty Girls Are Lonely As Ffuck (theory Tested N Confirmed) by marcondo13: 12:48pm On Oct 11, 2015
The OP has a point though. I can vividly recall my first year on campus and there was a lot of hot girls in my department and faculty. I always thought that they were already taken but as time went by and I became close to a couple of them,I was surprised that they were really lonely because a lot of guys could not muster courage to ask them for a relationship because they thought that they were seeing someone already!
So my take on this is simple,no guts,no glory! If you have the liver,you will get silver,but you have to be bold to get gold! That's the hustlers motto!
Happy Sunday.

Re: Pretty Girls Are Lonely As Ffuck (theory Tested N Confirmed) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 11, 2015
marcondo13:
The OP has a point though. I can vividly recall my first year on campus and there was a lot of hot girls in my department and faculty. I always thought that they were already taken but as time went by and I became close to a couple of them,I was surprised that they were really lonely because a lot of guys could not muster courage to ask them for a relationship because they thought that they were seeing someone already!
So my take on this is simple,no guts,no glory! If you have the liver,you will get silver,but you have to be bold to get gold! That's the hustlers motto!
Happy Sunday.

Skinnydude you see wetin guy de talk?

The day I see you post something meanifull like this I go na.ked baff for middle of main road
Re: Pretty Girls Are Lonely As Ffuck (theory Tested N Confirmed) by SkinnyDude(m): 7:37pm On Oct 11, 2015
WARRIBLOOD:

Skinnydude you see wetin guy de talk?

The day I see you post something meanifull like this I go na.ked baff for middle of main road
guy i don already forget this your bulshiit thread.. dead and gone..
no mention my monicker again
Re: Pretty Girls Are Lonely As Ffuck (theory Tested N Confirmed) by grad2012(f): 7:49pm On Oct 11, 2015
Not really true just becos guys are hardly in their pics doesn't mean dey are lonely, they are actually the ones dat have a lot of people flocking around dem a lot cos every guy wants to date a pretty gal.
Re: Pretty Girls Are Lonely As Ffuck (theory Tested N Confirmed) by BigBashiru: 7:51pm On Oct 11, 2015
marcondo13:
Happy Sunday.

But indexing women by pretty face is the wrong approach. Better to work from the heart and character out and the looks incidental. Many are the pretty whores etc. Be smart.
Re: Pretty Girls Are Lonely As Ffuck (theory Tested N Confirmed) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 11, 2015
SkinnyDude:
guy i don already forget this your bulshiit thread.. dead and gone..
no mention my monicker again
As you nor get sense so..
Then need to go buy give you .
If not this kind life you de live it will take you no where
Re: Pretty Girls Are Lonely As Ffuck (theory Tested N Confirmed) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 11, 2015
SkinnyDude:

Oboy u dey craze or u smoke sheet? Retract dat soakaway pit u open from ur mouth now now!
Re: Pretty Girls Are Lonely As Ffuck (theory Tested N Confirmed) by SkinnyDude(m): 12:00am On Oct 12, 2015
WARRIBLOOD:

As you nor get sense so..
Then need to go buy give you .
If not this kind life you de live it will take you no where
you just dey yarn any how.. who understand this rubbish wey you just write..
Re: Pretty Girls Are Lonely As Ffuck (theory Tested N Confirmed) by Nobody: 12:38am On Oct 12, 2015
Yea expecially the quiet ones... However, since your on the outside looking in, you should not call them "Lonely".. they're just wise women who take full pre caution with every decision they make and in every step that they take ... They don't have time to be drug down , which is the main reason why analyzing ones character/traits before communicating with them is very important to them.. Prospering in life is their main Goal. And they'll risk losing anything or anyone who tries to get in the way of that wink wise descions .

BTW they're are plenty of girls that seem to be lonely , not just the pretty ones smiley
Re: Pretty Girls Are Lonely As Ffuck (theory Tested N Confirmed) by marcondo13: 6:58am On Oct 12, 2015
BigBashiru:

But indexing women by pretty face is the wrong approach. Better to work from the heart and character out and the looks incidental. Many are the pretty whores etc. Be smart.

The emphasis by the OP was on their beauty,not character. Moreover,light and sound don't travel at the same speed! You have to see a lady first,appreciate her physical properties first before you even go further to talk about character. In chemistry,we identify unknown chemicals by checking out their physical properties before carrying out tests on their chemical properties! Stay cool!

10 Qualities Of Broke Ladies / ALAS; It Is Time To Let Go My Beautiful Girl Friend... / Who Is Right! His Girlfriend Or His Mum?