Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,309 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Meet Kelvin Okafor: The Artist Whose Drawings Are Almost Like Pictures - Art, Graphics & Video (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Meet Kelvin Okafor: The Artist Whose Drawings Are Almost Like Pictures (80962 Views)

Amazing Charcoal Drawings By 2poundz / What Lagos Of The Future Could Look Like— Pictures. / More Drawings From My Portfolio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Kelvin Okafor: The Artist Whose Drawings Are Almost Like Pictures by Bonapart(m): 3:54am On Oct 28, 2015
[quote author=Amack post=39433315][/quote]till the end
Re: Meet Kelvin Okafor: The Artist Whose Drawings Are Almost Like Pictures by Bonapart(m): 3:59am On Oct 28, 2015
DikeOha882:
You started stupidity when you quoted Bonapart, I was thinking your head no too good, make I cure you of that madness
don't let those kind of people distract you. They're smooth talker with nothing to show at the end....
Biafrans don't make empty noise but action is what we're known for

Gudmornin

2 Likes

Re: Meet Kelvin Okafor: The Artist Whose Drawings Are Almost Like Pictures by Bonapart(m): 4:01am On Oct 28, 2015
Nelsizzy:
Better go and sleep, so that you can wake up early to serve your boss that sells spare parts in Ojuelegba.
oga i know your type. you're just a smooth talker and a fine typing fingers, that's all you can do

You need a life soon

1 Like

Re: Meet Kelvin Okafor: The Artist Whose Drawings Are Almost Like Pictures by Nobody: 4:01am On Oct 28, 2015
Eye can't blif dis oh
Re: Meet Kelvin Okafor: The Artist Whose Drawings Are Almost Like Pictures by Nobody: 4:02am On Oct 28, 2015
Eyes can't blif dis oh
Re: Meet Kelvin Okafor: The Artist Whose Drawings Are Almost Like Pictures by hustla(m): 5:09am On Oct 28, 2015
Theres one other guy like this on Instagram, them drawings be like real people wey them paste for paper
I used to draw once, beautiful something
Re: Meet Kelvin Okafor: The Artist Whose Drawings Are Almost Like Pictures by mrhipup(m): 5:19am On Oct 28, 2015
he's good
Re: Meet Kelvin Okafor: The Artist Whose Drawings Are Almost Like Pictures by Nobody: 5:41am On Oct 28, 2015
This is crazy...he is so good...I love this.....
Re: Meet Kelvin Okafor: The Artist Whose Drawings Are Almost Like Pictures by planet4: 6:07am On Oct 28, 2015
Wow! This is really good. I wish all our artists will beautify Nigeria with their talents. Art is creation and it is one of the oldest occupation.
Re: Meet Kelvin Okafor: The Artist Whose Drawings Are Almost Like Pictures by soonest(f): 6:08am On Oct 28, 2015
Wow!! Okafor, you are simply a genius! May God bless the works of your hands.
Re: Meet Kelvin Okafor: The Artist Whose Drawings Are Almost Like Pictures by FOREXMART(m): 6:11am On Oct 28, 2015
he's very good, being able to draw and shade a hair, being able to still discern between dark sinned and light skinned persons even tho they are all painted with the same lead pencil, now that's wicked, tight, gangsterrr. Very good job.
Re: Meet Kelvin Okafor: The Artist Whose Drawings Are Almost Like Pictures by Ade001ng(m): 6:11am On Oct 28, 2015
Fantastic
Re: Meet Kelvin Okafor: The Artist Whose Drawings Are Almost Like Pictures by IceDude(m): 6:18am On Oct 28, 2015
DeHero1:
Guy, seriously u try o.

...but that Michael Jackson sha... he's not looking happy.
Maybe that was the day before he died

1 Like

Re: Meet Kelvin Okafor: The Artist Whose Drawings Are Almost Like Pictures by ibro360(m): 6:22am On Oct 28, 2015
Perfect work of art
Re: Meet Kelvin Okafor: The Artist Whose Drawings Are Almost Like Pictures by IceDude(m): 6:27am On Oct 28, 2015
Kweke! This guy is a wizard o shocked......My Delta brother nice one!
Re: Meet Kelvin Okafor: The Artist Whose Drawings Are Almost Like Pictures by Slickest(m): 6:32am On Oct 28, 2015
ShakurM:
God created Nigerians on his birthday ! See talent shocked

BIRTHday? God?
Re: Meet Kelvin Okafor: The Artist Whose Drawings Are Almost Like Pictures by queebeediva(f): 6:42am On Oct 28, 2015
Now this is what I call talent .
Re: Meet Kelvin Okafor: The Artist Whose Drawings Are Almost Like Pictures by walozanga(m): 6:48am On Oct 28, 2015
DeHero1:
Guy, seriously u try o.

...but that Michael Jackson sha... he's not looking happy.

The guy died unhappy
Re: Meet Kelvin Okafor: The Artist Whose Drawings Are Almost Like Pictures by Orikinla(m): 6:53am On Oct 28, 2015
[size=18pt]It is called naturalism and Kelvin is good and he can do better. We have many naturalists in Nigeria and the best are of the Abayomi Barber Art School in Lagos.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abayomi_Barber

See The Art of Photography with Pencil by Isimi Taiwo .c
https://aliuomoakin./2014/07/19/the-pencil-photography/[/size]

Re: Meet Kelvin Okafor: The Artist Whose Drawings Are Almost Like Pictures by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 28, 2015
The guy who drew this is also good!! With opportunities, he'll be better!

Nice one, Kelvin.

Re: Meet Kelvin Okafor: The Artist Whose Drawings Are Almost Like Pictures by DoctorTim: 7:04am On Oct 28, 2015
Bonapart:
Biafrans making wave everywhere
I set out looking for a tribalistic dumb comment and I got it. U guys will never stop been foolish and pro dead biafra
Re: Meet Kelvin Okafor: The Artist Whose Drawings Are Almost Like Pictures by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 28, 2015
This guy must be a wizard,when it comes to drawing.
Re: Meet Kelvin Okafor: The Artist Whose Drawings Are Almost Like Pictures by Nwaisuochi(m): 7:10am On Oct 28, 2015
Nelsizzy:
Shut up! He is from Delta state. We r nt part of your rubbish.
Well, we all know you are from Oduduwa Republic. An average Yoruba will do anything to divide Biafrans because of the fear of the Igboman. Maybe Okafor is now a Yoruba name?

3 Likes

Re: Meet Kelvin Okafor: The Artist Whose Drawings Are Almost Like Pictures by Ladyo142: 7:13am On Oct 28, 2015
Wow,this is real talent
Re: Meet Kelvin Okafor: The Artist Whose Drawings Are Almost Like Pictures by Nelsizzy(m): 7:13am On Oct 28, 2015
Nwaisuochi:
Well, we all know you are from Oduduwa Republic. An average Yoruba will do anything to divide Biafrans because of the fear of the Igboman. Maybe Okafor is now a Yoruba name?
And maybe u are blind to see were it was written that he is from Delta. Most igbos are bunch of thieves. You want South south to join you so you can enjoy from our wealth. Bunch of jokers. Between am from Delta. I prefer to be from the west hundred thousand times than to come from a tribe engolfed by ignorance. Dnt quote me again
Re: Meet Kelvin Okafor: The Artist Whose Drawings Are Almost Like Pictures by ralphblac(m): 7:17am On Oct 28, 2015
nice one
Re: Meet Kelvin Okafor: The Artist Whose Drawings Are Almost Like Pictures by ferdyabu(m): 7:18am On Oct 28, 2015
castroevans:
Pure talent... when u have a talent, all u need do is to norture it. Don't go lazying around thinking the talent would grow itself...
Nice one Okafor.
All I see is a dedicated talented young man.

1 Like

Re: Meet Kelvin Okafor: The Artist Whose Drawings Are Almost Like Pictures by SmartMugu: 7:25am On Oct 28, 2015
NAIJA40:
Great Artist. Keep it up.

Make MONEY from your
old batteries
in lagos, abuja,
portharcourt, nigeria.
Which one be battery business again? Nothing wey una no dey wan sell for here. The last one wey I read na somebody wey dey advertise frog intestine. I trip o.
Re: Meet Kelvin Okafor: The Artist Whose Drawings Are Almost Like Pictures by yassjib: 7:25am On Oct 28, 2015
u too much, guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Doks Art: Donald Trump Recognizes Nigerian Artist Who Drew Him / DESIGN & PRINT UR BUSINESS Card | BANNER | FLYER | BROCHURE | LOGO -CLICK HERE / The Kasope Attracts Mercedes Benz Attention With His Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.