Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,582 members, 7,837,198 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Initiating Sex: Who's Job Is It Really? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Initiating Sex: Who's Job Is It Really? (3145 Views)

Is It Really Okay? / Mom Who Says Her Job Is 'being The Best Mom' Arrested After Children Were Found / Does It Really Matter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Initiating Sex: Who's Job Is It Really? by cococandy(f): 7:52pm On Oct 11, 2015
I don't know about calabar women o.
Maybe they do grin

bukatyne:

I don't think it is religion; I think it is the conservative nature of our society.

A woman is supposed to be innocent on such matters. I am sure that as the society becomes more liberal, such things will be past tense.

Any idea if Calabar women feel free initiating? I know they used to teach their young women/wives the art of love making.

Cc: cococandy
Re: Initiating Sex: Who's Job Is It Really? by bukatyne(f): 8:10pm On Oct 11, 2015
cococandy:
I don't know about calabar women o.
Maybe they do grin

Any Calabar husband in the house? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Initiating Sex: Who's Job Is It Really? by bukatyne(f): 8:11pm On Oct 11, 2015
JoeCutie:
cheesy

So...are you a giver or a receiver? cheesy wink

Your profile picture is so so sexy. I'm hungry. embarassed grin

Sorry at the hunger grin

Giver.... receiver? Which one is she? tongue
Re: Initiating Sex: Who's Job Is It Really? by JoeCutie(m): 9:05pm On Oct 11, 2015
montezz:

Say that aloud! you don't disappoint me! *come here*
Awwww. Please don't make me fall in...lipsrsealed embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Initiating Sex: Who's Job Is It Really? by JoeCutie(m): 9:08pm On Oct 11, 2015
bukatyne:

Sorry at the hunger grin

Giver.... receiver? Which one is she? tongue
Dankis. smiley

She? Not necessarily 'she'. Any one that does the initiating is the 'giver', while the other is the 'receiver'. So which one are you...most times? grin

2 Likes

Re: Initiating Sex: Who's Job Is It Really? by Ewuro4: 9:17pm On Oct 11, 2015
free2ryhme:
To the married couples in this forum. Within the couple, who is supposed to initiate sex? And why?

Anyone can and should be able to initiate love making in a healthy relationship. There's no cut rule I'm aware of.

That said, Timing and mood are both important factors to put into consideration, If I had a rough day at work and he kicks my feet 1000times , won't move an inch.

So son't go rubbing her/his waist after a hectic day in the name of 'marital duty' rubbish (I cringe at that term)
Re: Initiating Sex: Who's Job Is It Really? by MissMakas(f): 9:47pm On Oct 11, 2015
JoeCutie:
I can't date/marry a lady who even though she's so Hot, still pretends not to, and wants me to always 'beg' for sex. Lubbis!

Dear future wife, please, I beg you in the name of the Almighty, if you ever do shakara with 'that thing' for me, you're a gonner! I don't phucking care. Please, tell me to give it to you. Don't pretend. Don't assume. Even if I'm tired, just tell me first. If I'm really tired, then I'll see how to make it up to you. Baby, sho gbo mi? cheesy

It's always so romantic when ladies do the initiating... wink
I'd walk straight into your office, slam the door, lock it, UnCloth you and get down to business. You like? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Initiating Sex: Who's Job Is It Really? by montezz(f): 10:06pm On Oct 11, 2015
JoeCutie:
Awwww. Please don't make me fall in...lipsrsealed embarassed
lol.....!
Re: Initiating Sex: Who's Job Is It Really? by joseph1832(m): 10:19pm On Oct 11, 2015
montezz:

lol.....!
What you waiting for? Invite him in, the weather is cold you know. grin
Re: Initiating Sex: Who's Job Is It Really? by JoeCutie(m): 10:25pm On Oct 11, 2015
montezz:

lol.....!
Lol. Howdy?
Re: Initiating Sex: Who's Job Is It Really? by montezz(f): 10:26pm On Oct 11, 2015
joseph1832:
What you waiting for? Invite him in, the weather is cold you know. grin
busted! unfortunately,its very hot here o....
Re: Initiating Sex: Who's Job Is It Really? by montezz(f): 10:28pm On Oct 11, 2015
JoeCutie:
Lol. Howdy?
fine and u?
Re: Initiating Sex: Who's Job Is It Really? by joseph1832(m): 10:31pm On Oct 11, 2015
montezz:

busted! unfortunately,its very hot here o....
Oh I'm sure he can cool you off with his tongue. That is if he isn't a chicken. grin LOL.
Re: Initiating Sex: Who's Job Is It Really? by JoeCutie(m): 10:32pm On Oct 11, 2015
MissMakas:
I'd walk straight into your office, slam the door, lock it, UnCloth you and get down to business. You like? cheesy
Marry me already. Please? embarassed

Osikwa like? I love it! cheesy
Re: Initiating Sex: Who's Job Is It Really? by JoeCutie(m): 10:36pm On Oct 11, 2015
montezz:

fine and u?
Cold and lonely. cry
Re: Initiating Sex: Who's Job Is It Really? by montezz(f): 10:37pm On Oct 11, 2015
JoeCutie:
Cold and lonely. cry
awwwwww!
Re: Initiating Sex: Who's Job Is It Really? by JoeCutie(m): 10:39pm On Oct 11, 2015
montezz:

awwwwww!
ya
Re: Initiating Sex: Who's Job Is It Really? by joseph1832(m): 11:15pm On Oct 11, 2015
montezz:

awwwwww!
Awwww aint gonna take the cold away gurl give the broda som tongue FU!. wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Saw My 48 Year Old Aunt With One Man. / Can You Donate Your Kidney,for Your Husband Or Wife. / Woman's Inability To Keep Their Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.