Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Apc Mourns Alamieyeseigha - Vanguard - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Mourns Alamieyeseigha - Vanguard (18408 Views)

Okowa Mourns Alamieyeseigha, Says He Was Rallying Point For The Ijaws / Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death / Obasanjo Almost Fainted Day I Shook Hands With Him – Alamieyeseigha.Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apc Mourns Alamieyeseigha - Vanguard by Progress2468(m): 4:52pm On Oct 11, 2015
RiP ALAMS
Re: Apc Mourns Alamieyeseigha - Vanguard by freedom96: 4:52pm On Oct 11, 2015
denisbath:
what is so funny dat sumbdy died.
see u go chop slap for here o undecided I see u re angry(from ur profile pic).Dont come and unleash ur anger on me sad u no see say I don modify am?
Re: Apc Mourns Alamieyeseigha - Vanguard by iswallker(m): 4:55pm On Oct 11, 2015
Rip to the first Nigerian politician transgender.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Apc Mourns Alamieyeseigha - Vanguard by seunakin231(m): 4:55pm On Oct 11, 2015
Short and precise, what's else re the wailers asking for? Naija need d money d guy die with jare...[sup][/sup]
Re: Apc Mourns Alamieyeseigha - Vanguard by Dwilderness: 4:55pm On Oct 11, 2015
APC drama! Abegi lied Mohammed. shocked
Re: Apc Mourns Alamieyeseigha - Vanguard by jmichlins(m): 4:57pm On Oct 11, 2015
That time you go about castigating pdp because you support apc or otherwise then I say get sense because behind your back they wine and dine. Just hustle and succeed
Re: Apc Mourns Alamieyeseigha - Vanguard by Neplusultra(f): 5:03pm On Oct 11, 2015
There's a saying dat;
The death dat killed your Friend(Loved one,fellow worker,fellow politician etc) is sending you a signal/warning dat it'll soon be your turn...
Re: Apc Mourns Alamieyeseigha - Vanguard by smuth(m): 5:05pm On Oct 11, 2015
While commenting on his death let's not forget that it is ONLY God that can decide if he makes heaven or not. Face your life and wait for your turn which will surely come, dont waste your time judging others, you will surely die and be judged one day. The man is already dead and doesn't care about your opinion about how he lived his life, what he cares about now is to find favor in the sight of God. For those calling him a thief don't forget a thief made heaven haven found favor from Jesus Christ during crucification. Don't be surprised that some pastors you call your role models will not make heaven.

2 Likes

Re: Apc Mourns Alamieyeseigha - Vanguard by ibroopeyemi(m): 5:08pm On Oct 11, 2015
Rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Apc Mourns Alamieyeseigha - Vanguard by Sweetcollins: 5:12pm On Oct 11, 2015
Mcowubaba:

Online E-diot

Am sure u're a Robot
Re: Apc Mourns Alamieyeseigha - Vanguard by ephi123(f): 5:13pm On Oct 11, 2015
smuth:
While commenting on his death let's not forget that it is ONLY God that can decide if he makes heaven or not. Face your life and wait for your turn which will surely come, dont waste your time judging others, you will surely die and be judged one day. The man is already dead and doesn't care about your opinion about how he lived his life, what he cares about now is to find favor in the sight of God. For those calling him a thief don't forget a thief made heaven haven found favor from Jesus Christ during crucification. Don't be surprised that some pastors you call role models will not make heaven.

The thief made heaven because he repented of his ways. Please let's stop being sentimental, that is why the country remains in the state it is in - sentiments.
Re: Apc Mourns Alamieyeseigha - Vanguard by angiography(m): 5:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
sleeky8:

MUMU, wait when you go get sense?

At a time everyone is in mourning you are still fooling yourself?
Well, not everyone is in mourning. Alamisiega deserved no pity. He shld be in jail.
Re: Apc Mourns Alamieyeseigha - Vanguard by angiography(m): 5:19pm On Oct 11, 2015
ibroopeyemi:
Rest in peace.
Lol...
Re: Apc Mourns Alamieyeseigha - Vanguard by smuth(m): 5:19pm On Oct 11, 2015
ephi123:

The thief made heaven because he repented of his ways. Please let's stop being sentimental, that is why the country remains in the state it is in - sentiments.

This is not being sentimental, were you there beside him on his sick bed to know if he repented before he died? Since you don't know what happened on his sick bed why assume he wouldn't have confessed his sins. This is why we shouldn't jump into conclusions especially in times such as this that lies fly everywhere like flies.
Re: Apc Mourns Alamieyeseigha - Vanguard by SeverusSnape(m): 5:19pm On Oct 11, 2015
sleeky8:

MUMU, wait when you go get sense?

At a time everyone is in mourning you are still fooling yourself?
Zombie be gone. You stink.

Re: Apc Mourns Alamieyeseigha - Vanguard by angiography(m): 5:20pm On Oct 11, 2015
smuth:

This is not being sentimental, were you there beside him on his sick bed to know if he repented before he died? Since you don't know what happened on his sick bed why assume he wouldn't have confessed his sins. This why we shouldn't jump into conclusions especially in times such as this that lies fly everywhere like flies.
This not religious section. Biko.
Re: Apc Mourns Alamieyeseigha - Vanguard by ephi123(f): 5:26pm On Oct 11, 2015
smuth:

This is not being sentimental, were you there beside him on his sick bed to know if he repented before he died? Since you don't know what happened on his sick bed why assume he wouldn't have confessed his sins. This is why we shouldn't jump into conclusions especially in times such as this that lies fly everywhere like flies.

Okay so what should we do? Celebrate him?!
Whilst I am not in support of gloating over a person's death, neither will I see black and call it white. This guy looted state money (Yes or No?) next, he bought properties worth £10 million ( have you tried converting that to naira?)
Enough of all these leaders who loot and expect us to celebrate them. Enough is enough.

The petty thieves that steal are lynched meanwhile bigger criminals are being worshipped. Which way forward for this country sef?
Re: Apc Mourns Alamieyeseigha - Vanguard by 400billionman: 5:33pm On Oct 11, 2015
I condemn Britain for causing this man's untimely death..

They could not charge him many years ago. The way people even react to him is as if everybody is a saint.

Did Alam steal more than Thief TA, Uduaghan, Fashole and Gbenga Dan ?
Re: Apc Mourns Alamieyeseigha - Vanguard by texazzpete(m): 5:36pm On Oct 11, 2015
I love the way APC phrased this. Consoling the bereaved family. None of those hyperbolic claims of sainthood that littered the PDP response.

It is always good to say the truth.

1 Like

Re: Apc Mourns Alamieyeseigha - Vanguard by texazzpete(m): 5:37pm On Oct 11, 2015
400billionman:
I condemn Britain for causing this man's untimely death..

They could not charge him many years ago. The way people even react to him is as if everybody is a saint.

Did Alam steal more than Thief TA, Uduaghan, Fashole and Gbenga Dan ?

He stole infinitely more money than I did. That's all that matters.
Re: Apc Mourns Alamieyeseigha - Vanguard by gennykdb(m): 5:40pm On Oct 11, 2015
This nigga isnt dead, he is faking his death to avoid British prison...he has faked before...im not to b fooled
Re: Apc Mourns Alamieyeseigha - Vanguard by gennykdb(m): 5:42pm On Oct 11, 2015
Progress2468:
RiP ALAMS
This nigga isnt dead, he is faking his death to avoid British prison...he has faked before...im not to b fooled
Re: Apc Mourns Alamieyeseigha - Vanguard by gennykdb(m): 5:43pm On Oct 11, 2015
[quote author=smuth post=38884431]

This is not being sentimental, were you there beside him on his sick bed to know if he repented before he died? Since you don't know what happened on his sick bed why assume he wouldn't have confessed his sins. This is why we shouldn't jump into conclusions especially in times such as this that lies fly everywhere like flies.[/quoteThis nigga isnt dead, he is faking his death to avoid British prison...he has faked before...im not to b fooled
Re: Apc Mourns Alamieyeseigha - Vanguard by Progress2468(m): 5:45pm On Oct 11, 2015
gennykdb:

I don't blame you
Re: Apc Mourns Alamieyeseigha - Vanguard by ajebuter(f): 5:47pm On Oct 11, 2015
From Mr lie Muhammed?

APC and presidency will deny it next week.
grin
grin
Re: Apc Mourns Alamieyeseigha - Vanguard by mizzyboy007: 6:13pm On Oct 11, 2015
There is nothing as bad and disgraceful like a man who dressed completely like a woman just to flee this country for corruption charges. He should rot under the ground.
Re: Apc Mourns Alamieyeseigha - Vanguard by smuth(m): 6:39pm On Oct 11, 2015
ephi123:

Okay so what should we do? Celebrate him?!
Whilst I am not in support of gloating over a person's death, neither will I see black and call it white. This guy looted state money (Yes or No?) next, he bought properties worth £10 million ( have you tried converting that to naira?)
Enough of all these leaders who loot and expect us to celebrate them. Enough is enough.

The petty thieves that steal are lynched meanwhile bigger criminals are being worshipped. Which way forward for this country sef?

All I ask is you respect the dead and let him face judgement with God...

As for public officials stealing huge amount of money, if a system is in place to prevent stealing then nobody will have the access to such huge amount. The Integrated Personnel Payroll Information System(IPPIS) scheme is a system to checkmate ghost workers saving Nigeria Billions, the BVN is a system in place to checkmate identity fraud, Single Treasury Account is a system to checkmate budget inflation and revenue mismanagement, barring ministers from awarding contracts is another way of preventing them from awarding contracts to themselves through proxy, so my dear, with all this system in place money can easily be traced thank God for Information Technology. Stealing may not be fully eliminated but can be drastically reduced. goat and yam theory(separate the goat from the yam will prevent the goat from chopping the the yam, but keep the goat close to a yam barn and see your yam go missing).
Re: Apc Mourns Alamieyeseigha - Vanguard by EMANY01(m): 7:34pm On Oct 11, 2015
GentleYoung:
Good,politics without bitterness.

LIE: that statement was GRUDGINGLY made with the forthcoming Bayelsa Elections in mind.
Re: Apc Mourns Alamieyeseigha - Vanguard by NovusHomo(m): 11:22pm On Oct 11, 2015
To think that this man was a certified Thief!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abdulsalami Abubakar Installed As The Chancellor Of PAMO University Rivers State / Offa Bank Robbery: Nigerians At The Mercy Of Killers – Fayose / Bbc2 To Air Law & Disorder In Lagos Sun, 10 Oct 2010, 21:00 (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.