Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,696 members, 7,955,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:34 AM

Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV (34578 Views)

New Photos Of Buhari, Aisha, Kayode Fayemi In London Emerge / Profile Of Okechukwu Enelamah - Ministerial Nominee For Abia State / Ministerial Nominee, Babatunde Fashola’s CV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by kahal29: 6:58am On Oct 12, 2015
mrking3:
[b]Nothing astonishing about his CV! I've read more intimidating cv than this! Prof charles soludo etal! This people went to school in the good old days when education was apparently free! So back then one can read to the Highest level of education if he likes and still get an instant job offer unlike what is obtainable in present day Nigeria. If you watch closely, you would notice that those that were privileged to Read back then are now the Elites we have in our body polity today. Most are in key government positions, and handdling other Top management position in other parastatals. Today we have first class, 2.1 without jobs! University education is now for the Rich! So a lot of things has changed now. Nigerian Youths are getting demoralised with the Rot in the system. Where you can't get a good government job without connection. Where, without work experience of 3-5yrs you can't get employed! How is it possible for a fresh graduate to get such experience? Again to prune down teaming number of job applicants, they came up with Age limit. Just so annoying!!!![/b]

You are being economical with the truth if you don't find anything special about this CV. Soludo has an impressive CV and I will always applaud him just as I have commended fayemi's own.

10 Likes

Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by mandarin: 7:50am On Oct 12, 2015
sunnyb0b0:
Fayemi is a great guy but there is nothing intimidating in listing all the one day courses one attended, all the committees one has been member of and all the articles one wrote as part of a CV. If you want to see an intimidating CV, see Soludo's CV.

Your comment shows the level you are. When you begin to ascend in your field, you will know the essence of papers, workshops, roundtables, seminars etc. You rub minds and get new insights to salient issues, you share ideas with successful executives and managers and have fair ideas on best practices elsewhere and how such can benefit your dreams.
As much as going to school is good, more industry knowledge is gained through knowledge sharing as these.
Fayemi is an elite, he had a dream but Ekiti is rather more laid back, he's fit for international community.

16 Likes

Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by TRUTHTOPOWER: 8:46am On Oct 12, 2015
sunnyb0b0:
Fayemi is a great guy but there is nothing intimidating in listing all the one day courses one attended, all the committees one has been member of and all the articles one wrote as part of a CV. If you want to see an intimidating CV, see Soludo's CV.

You need to understand career demands and peculiarities before you make a fair comparison. An Economist like soludo must of necessity have a CV that suggests long term commitment to a particular job whilst a social engineer will have a cv that reflect ad hoc engagements in diverse fields of human endeavour. When the likes of Fayemi vie for UN secretary general office, Soludos will stake their claim in the presidency of World Bank. As you can see Fayemi was a governor of a state whilst soludo was of CBN.

Bottom line: your career choice will determine your CV. There is dignity in labour.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:54am On Oct 12, 2015
Because this man no do him BA and Msc for Yankee like Okonjo-Iweala, Mobolaji Johnson and Alison-Maduekwe some dey him no be technocrat.

2 Likes

Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by kahal29: 9:01am On Oct 12, 2015
TRUTHTOPOWER:

You need to understand career demands and peculiarities before you make a fair comparison. An Economist like soludo must of necessity have a CV that suggests long term commitment to a particular job whilst a social engineer will have a cv that reflect ad hoc engagements in diverse fields of human endeavour. When the likes of Fayemi vie for UN secretary general office, Soludos will stake their claim in the presidency of World Bank. As you can see Fayemi was a governor of a state whilst soludo was of CBN.

Bottom line: your career choice will determine your CV. There is dignity in labour.

I hear you Sir. You are very correct

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by Urine: 9:10am On Oct 12, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

I agree that Soludo's CV is intimidating but you will agree with me that a PhD from Kings College is also intimidating, getting admitted to the programme alone is hard work.

4 Likes

Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by Leyemoshood: 9:25am On Oct 12, 2015
Hmmmm,see CV

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/0
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 12, 2015
Jonathan sef embarassed
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 12, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
And he could not win his own ward with all this, it shows he is not a familiar with his people, and not a philanthropist

"Hypocrisy is when you support your own
criminals(amaechi, atiku, tinubu etc), and when
I support my own criminals(mimiko, saraki etc)
you begin to condemn me. Is amaechi different
from mimiko? We are not ready for change at
all in this country". Quote me anywhere
I neva knw urs were criminals until u said it.

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by braine(m): 9:29am On Oct 12, 2015
kITATITA:
No wonder. Too much book made him detached from Ekiti people who accused him of being too elitist. I bow for this man.

Its now I understand. The disconnect they must have had must have been too much.

2 Likes

Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by ddeola: 9:30am On Oct 12, 2015
kahal29:
Jeez. Just one person alone? No wonder Fayose bow. Ekiti pple una too much Oooooooo. Abeg take a bow and go!

Fayemi no be thug nau...

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 12, 2015
THIS CV IS DETRIMENTAL TO NIGERIA UNITY AND DEMOCRACY!

shocked
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by orijodeals: 9:33am On Oct 12, 2015
daily politics news and story story, am tired with it all
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by Missy89(f): 9:35am On Oct 12, 2015
Nigerians and CV. He was an executive governor for 4 years. Talk about his record not some paper qualifications.

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by globalresource: 9:36am On Oct 12, 2015
See intimidation shocked

Senators be like... undecided
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by babyfaceafrica: 9:36am On Oct 12, 2015
Ekiti no dey carry last
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by Rotimi47: 9:37am On Oct 12, 2015
HungerBAD:
Jesu.

Barcanista and Co. Please come and read ohhh. See who Buhari Wan Carry join THIS AWA Government

The guy make my Schooling be like Nursery.

You're wicked grin
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by erico2k2(m): 9:37am On Oct 12, 2015
You all can see his strong educationAl links to london and people still say abroad is waste of time.this goes far beyond money.look at the wealth of expirience he has in his back.
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by macolino(m): 9:40am On Oct 12, 2015
kahal29:

I dey tel you. See qualification with experience..... Which Technocrat pass this one?
calm down,you never see anything.
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by idris4eva(m): 9:41am On Oct 12, 2015
Haha only him...........................

But when does politics become an occupation

Abi I knw no book ni

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by usmanspihn(m): 9:42am On Oct 12, 2015
Only in Nigeria would you see occupation as politician. What happened to his Bsc, Msc and Phd

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by azzima(m): 9:43am On Oct 12, 2015
luchy34:
Lol with all that qualifications yet fayose defeated him last year. with all that qualification yet PMB with ordinary WAEC certificate (if he has one though) is the president of Nigeria. With all that qualifications yet mark zuckerberg is the owner of the largest social network in the world not to talk of the likes of bill gates, dangote and others too numerous to mention.
Moral of this: In life it's not about all about the certificates you acquire, but what you can do with or without it cool
Does Fayose even have an OND? ?That's why all he does is buying akara on the street and eating in a Buka. If "RELATING" to the people on the street by buying akara( which he will probably not eat) is what you call governing, then Ekiti people have entered "One Chance ".

3 Likes

Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by Olamipapa(m): 9:43am On Oct 12, 2015
Still not concerned about what you know, Im more concern about how you care. This our world lacks empath.
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by Danielwisdom(m): 9:44am On Oct 12, 2015
Chai see cv, pls mods this worth being at front page abeg. .. With this CV he can go to hellfire easily. Nevertheless hell is waiting for him already because I know he has commited uncommitable. We go chop CV? No, all we need is change not CV ok..
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by princemillla(m): 9:44am On Oct 12, 2015
luchy34:
Lol with all that qualifications yet fayose defeated him last year. with all that qualification yet PMB with ordinary WAEC certificate (if he has one though) is the president of Nigeria. With all that qualifications yet mark zuckerberg is the owner of the largest social network in the world not to talk of the likes of bill gates, dangote and others too numerous to mention.
Moral of this: In life it's not about all about the certificates you acquire, but what you can do with or without it cool

God bless you. U nail it better

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by jamace(m): 9:45am On Oct 12, 2015
In onyibo land, people jubilate for intimidating cv BUT in Naija, intimidating cv is equals to intimidating looter.
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by Simitrendy: 9:45am On Oct 12, 2015

John Kayode Fayemi

My Role Model

O wi be se bè

The one who promise, and fulfill it.

The one and only Criminologist.

I've missed u so much.

My greetings to Mummy Folajimi(Erelu Bisi Fayemi)

And the Fat Folajimi.

We are always praying for your success at the screening tomorrow.

Mama also sends her greetings. she says she has missed your enjoyable governance.

2 Likes

Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by ilerry007(m): 9:46am On Oct 12, 2015
All in the name of CV
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by deanoffaculty: 9:46am On Oct 12, 2015
Oh Boy! The CV be like Brochure......
The point is Money is good. To go for those courses/programs/etc, most especially outside Nigeria.....No be small Akpalapala. Education becomes easy and you can travel for studies to any length is you have the money. Fayemi is brilliant!!!

Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by ojosegun2011(m): 9:49am On Oct 12, 2015
Waooo! So Dr. Fayemi is this academically loaded? In fact, I'm waiting to see who else will beat his record as presented here, I wish you the best at the Senate screening. Congratulations in advance.
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by sekolaj82: 9:50am On Oct 12, 2015
I m challanged with this CV......God help me oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Theodore Orji To EFCC: I Am Vulnerable To COVID-19, I'm Above 70 Years / Dino Melaye: Gunmen Fired At My Brother's House / Nuhu Gidado Resigns As Bauchi Deputy Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.