Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,119 members, 7,953,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:31 PM

Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV (34563 Views)

New Photos Of Buhari, Aisha, Kayode Fayemi In London Emerge / Profile Of Okechukwu Enelamah - Ministerial Nominee For Abia State / Ministerial Nominee, Babatunde Fashola’s CV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by agabusta: 9:52am On Oct 12, 2015
luchy34:
Lol with all that qualifications yet fayose defeated him last year. with all that qualification yet PMB with ordinary WAEC certificate (if he has one though) is the president of Nigeria. With all that qualifications yet mark zuckerberg is the owner of the largest social network in the world not to talk of the likes of bill gates, dangote and others too numerous to mention.
Moral of this: In life it's not about all about the certificates you acquire, but what you can do with or without it cool

He is a great achiever in his own little way. All what he has achieved so far including being a former governor and a nominated incoming minister is a lot to reckon with.

His story is not yet ended, who knows what the future holds for him except God. He may still be the president of this great country.

30 yrs ago while languishing in detention for 3 good yrs, who would have believed that PMB can still be the president of this country and even in a democratic setting??

The bible says

"1 Corinthians 15:41 ►
There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differs from another star in glory."

Mark Zuckerberg, Dangote, PMB, and the rest of them are all stars in their own way.

Fayemi is an achiever in his own way as well!

Everybody cannot be Zuckerberg, Dangote, etc

The most important thing is to keep advancing, keep moving, if na book u fit read, continue reading it and adding as many degrees as u can, that may be the path to your own Glory!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by typicaldayo(m): 9:53am On Oct 12, 2015
Yet he lost an election to an HND holder.

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by omogidi234(m): 9:54am On Oct 12, 2015
luchy34:
Lol with all that qualifications yet fayose defeated him last year. with all that qualification yet PMB with ordinary WAEC certificate (if he has one though) is the president of Nigeria. With all that qualifications yet mark zuckerberg is the owner of the largest social network in the world not to talk of the likes of bill gates, dangote and others too numerous to mention.
Moral of this: In life it's not about all about the certificates you acquire, but what you can do with or without it cool

I disagree with you sir. When you want to execute an idea, you as a person may not need certificates but you need to have those who have certificates around you. Once they take orders from you on what to do and the endeavour is successful, there may not be reference to them by the public.
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by anonimi: 9:55am On Oct 12, 2015
chiefbamo:
Intimidating c.v.

for intimidating FRAUD, abi

malele:
Photos: Fayemi & Wife Spent N100m On Their Bedrooms

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1800780_2_jpegea571676ce9b75b0730a5d56350ae93e

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1800781_5_jpegddf9c9a45551e218c4018d5c53e9f6bb

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1800782_3_jpeg182845aceb39c9e413e28fd549058cf8

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1800783_5847_jpeg611f207e8b859637b5fe777e447cf880

http://lindaikeji..com/2014/10/photos-fayemi-wife-spent-n100m-on-their.html

bestview:
Ekiti State Governor Kayode Fayemi has inaugurated a nine-man committee, chaired by the legal luminary, Aare Afe Babalola (SAN), to examine the possibility of establishing an airport in the state.

He said his administration is committed to the transport sector as a key area in the state’s development.

The governor said his administration has invested heavily in road construction and rehabilitation in the 16 local government areas to drive home its commitment to the development of the transport sector.

Dr. Fayemi said the proposed airport would bring Ekiti State into the limelight with its emerging economy and attract investors as well as tourists, who have flair for comfort.

He noted that though the establishment of an airport would require a lot of money, the state government, through a Public Private Partnership (PPP) arrangement, would accomplish the task.

The governor said the airport has become necessary as the Federal Government is establishing an Export Conditioning Centre and a silo in the state while the Ikogosi Resort would also attract many visitors and tourists.

A statement by the Chief Press Secretary to the governor, Olayinka Oyebode, listed the terms of reference of the committee as: examining the viability and feasibility of an airport in Ado-Ekiti, the state capital, and proposing a practical implementation roadmap for same.

Fayemi was optimistic that when the Ikogosi Resort becomes functional, the proposed airport would market it. A South African hotel management group has agreed to manage the resort for the government.

Babalola described the inauguration as “historic in the history of Ekiti State”.

He noted that the project is dear to members of the committee.

The eminent lawyer tied the lack of industries in the state and the failure of the take-off of the Ikogosi Resort to the absence of an airport.

“There is an urgent need for meaningful industrial development in Ekiti by involving foreign developers from China, Europe, Japan, the Middle East and America. Any foreigner who comes to Ekiti with the intention of establishing an industry and who comes through Lagos by road to Ado-Ekiti or from Abuja by road, otherwise called the death traps, would never come back to Ekiti,” he said.

Other members of the committee are: Sir Remi Omotoso, Afolabi Esan, Segun Ologunleko, Femi Tolani, Kayode Jegede, Babajide Arowosafe, Jide Adeniji and Capt. Bolaji Agbelusi.

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/news/45143-afe-babalola-heads-panel-on-ekiti-airport.html

Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by JBismarck(m): 9:55am On Oct 12, 2015
kahal29:
Pls Mods lets take this to the front page at least to challenge and inspire our youths.

You're right. I'm more than inspired right now after going through the CV. Coincidentally, he studied the same course I studied in my undergrad days and the as me course I have in mind for masters.
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by obongtunji: 9:55am On Oct 12, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by omogidi234(m): 9:55am On Oct 12, 2015
agabusta:

He is a great achiever in his own little way. All what he has achieved so far including being a former governor and a nominated incoming minister is a lot to reckon with.

His story is not yet ended, who knows what the future holds for him except God. He may still be the president of this great country.

30 yrs ago while languishing in detention for 3 good yrs, who would have believed that PMB can still be the president of this country and even in a democratic setting??

The bible says

"1 Corinthians 15:41 ►
There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differs from another star in glory."

Mark Zuckerberg, Dangote, PMB, and the rest of them are all stars in their own way.

Fayemi is an achiever in his own way as well!

Everybody cannot be Zuckerberg, Dangote, etc

The most important thing is to keep advancing, keep moving, if na book u fit read, continue reading it and adding as many degrees as u can, that may be the path to your own Glory!

1 million likes for you. Correct yarn.

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by Joeace3000(m): 9:56am On Oct 12, 2015
When education was still valued....not now onesCV cant even fill a page

Meanwhile for those people who have no jobs, are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch them money online as well as offline, here is my Nairaland thread where you can come in to learn how to get these skills and join fiverr and offer Hot, In-demand Services with those skills and make steady money monthly working from them. I will teach you how you can join fiverr.com and start making money right from your home today. There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by MyMouth(m): 9:58am On Oct 12, 2015
TRUTHTOPOWER:

You need to understand career demands and peculiarities before you make a fair comparison. An Economist like soludo must of necessity have a CV that suggests long term commitment to a particular job whilst a social engineer will have a cv that reflect ad hoc engagements in diverse fields of human endeavour. When the likes of Fayemi vie for UN secretary general office, Soludos will stake their claim in the presidency of World Bank. As you can see Fayemi was a governor of a state whilst soludo was of CBN.

Bottom line: your career choice will determine your CV. There is dignity in labour.

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by anonimi: 10:01am On Oct 12, 2015
typicaldayo:
Yet he lost an election to an HND holder.

despite his own stomach infrastructure.

Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by Stycon(m): 10:03am On Oct 12, 2015
Terrific!
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by Neyomickey1: 10:13am On Oct 12, 2015
mrking3:
[b]Nothing astonishing about his CV! I've read more intimidating cv than this! Prof charles soludo etal! This people went to school in the good old days when education was apparently free! So back then one can read to the Highest level of education if he likes and still get an instant job offer unlike what is obtainable in present day Nigeria. If you watch closely, you would notice that those that were privileged to Read back then are now the Elites we have in our body polity today. Most are in key government positions, and handdling other Top management position in other parastatals. Today we have first class, 2.1 without jobs! University education is now for the Rich! So a lot of things has changed now. Nigerian Youths are getting demoralised with the Rot in the system. Where you can't get a good government job without connection. Where, without work experience of 3-5yrs you can't get employed! How is it possible for a fresh graduate to get such experience? Again to prune down teaming number of job applicants, they came up with Age limit. Just so annoying!!!![/b]
Hmmnn , i got you but please read below
" Excuses are the nails used to build house of failure" Don Wilder
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by oz4real83(m): 10:13am On Oct 12, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
And he could not win his own ward with all this, it shows he is not a familiar with his people, and not a philanthropist
That is to show how far Nigerian politics have declined. When two thousand naira,bags of rice,salt and other shareables are on display,some people will forget qualifications. Stomach infrastructure will take over. Fayemi didn't win not because he didn't perform but because he didn't carry out stomach infrastructure. He believed so much in building sustainable development.
That is why Nigerian politics is filled with mediocres,cultists,touts,thieves,shameless paedopiles and political jumpologists!.

"Hypocrisy is when you support your own
criminals(amaechi, atiku, tinubu etc), and when
I support my own criminals(mimiko, saraki etc)
you begin to condemn me. Is amaechi different
from mimiko? We are not ready for change at
all in this country". Quote me anywhere
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by topfally75(m): 10:13am On Oct 12, 2015
With all his credentials what did he achieve in Ekiti State. I was so excited when he became the Governor of Ekiti State believing that his expriences would come to bear, but alas! What did we see in Ekiti.
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by gragraboy: 10:17am On Oct 12, 2015
kahal29:
Jeez. Just one person alone? No wonder Fayose bow. Ekiti pple una too much Oooooooo. Abeg take a bow and go!
They prefer agbero that would be eating roasted corn by the road side to be their governor. It tells you so much about the people

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by DTruthman: 10:17am On Oct 12, 2015
HungerBAD:
Jesu.

Barcanista and Co. Please come and read ohhh. See who Buhari Wan Carry join THIS AWA Government

The guy make my Schooling be like Nursery.

...... Hmm mm
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by streetzdreamz(m): 10:19am On Oct 12, 2015
Bullshit, with all his experience and education, he took Ekiti state 4years backwards with nothing to show for his whole tenure, with this cv you'd be expecting an output that's synonymous, cuz he had all this but couldn't utilize his potentials.
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by gragraboy: 10:20am On Oct 12, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
And he could not win his own ward with all this, it shows he is not a familiar with his people, and not a philanthropist

"Hypocrisy is when you support your own
criminals(amaechi, atiku, tinubu etc), and when
I support my own criminals(mimiko, saraki etc)
you begin to condemn me. Is amaechi different
from mimiko? We are not ready for change at
all in this country". Quote me anywhere
he is not a philanthropist because he came with his intellect and not bag of rice abi?
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by azzima(m): 10:20am On Oct 12, 2015
What I really see in the CV that most haven't noticed is that of a "very hard working man" in the development of HUMANITY both locally and internationally.unlike the other tout who was busy as an Agbero when his colleagues were busy developing themselves.
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by streetzdreamz(m): 10:23am On Oct 12, 2015
topfally75:
With all his credentials what did he achieve in Ekiti State. I was so excited when he became the Governor of Ekiti State believing that his expriences would come to bear, but alas! What did we see in Ekiti.
as in eeh, after Segun onis tenure,the whole state went wild with jubilation when this man was sworn in, hoping he will turn the state around with his fake campaign promises, and photoshopped billboards, he ended up delivering nothing, not even a good road network within the state...... The E warriors that doesn't even know where Ekiti state is, on the country's map will come here and start spitting trash.
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by SirNetwork(m): 10:29am On Oct 12, 2015
Kayode Fayemi, my man. I remembered while doing my service year in Ekiti state. This guy try sha, atleast my state alawi was paid to me unlike my colleagues who were happy that they were posted to my state (Rivers) and came out with nothing. Saraki and co, I beg una to allow him take a bow and go.

For your java programming projects/assignments my signature is there to help you.
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by DTruthman: 10:33am On Oct 12, 2015
Am not too impressed.... We have thousands of nigerian with more sophisticated CVs than this... Even in fields like medicine, engineering, ICT, security etc.... Yet we don't have light, no drinking water in our homes, malaria still kill people in nigeria, we still rank among the least developed countries, There are no jobs, when ure finishing ur nysc ure afraid of what next... Until we shift from paper driven society to a knowledge driven society people will keep striving to get higher qualification rather than developing their minds... Though I respect him for this achievements...
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by ZUBY77(m): 10:36am On Oct 12, 2015
And his Oga couldn't locate his O'level certificate
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by minwafor: 10:39am On Oct 12, 2015
Very good CV but that didn't stop him from purchasing a bed presumably for 30million naira. Forget education and experience, men of integrity are rare to find. If you doubt me, ask President Buhari.
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by WHOcarex: 10:40am On Oct 12, 2015
disloman:
If your own is nursery,Mine is creche.
And mine is antenatal
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by segesmith: 10:42am On Oct 12, 2015
Good C.V for Fayemi.. May be good minsterial nominee, but wait oooo wetin be Ameachi qualification sef

DOB - N/A
EDUCATION- 3rd class in English
Position Ocuupied-
1979-1985-. Member committee of Taout association
1986-1989- Chief Taout at diobu Port harcourt
1990- 1996- Driver/ house boy to Peter Odili

1999-2007- Speaker of RHA
2007-2015- Gov. Of R/S
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by buchi4us(m): 10:48am On Oct 12, 2015
With all these he will still be ordinary noise maker in the world of buhari's APC
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by skyfall: 10:51am On Oct 12, 2015
Shame on Ekiti-ites for leaving this giant and voting for that motor park tout (apologies to the fisherman).

2 Likes

Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by ismailaoladayo: 10:55am On Oct 12, 2015
Chai, for one person? Ekiti kete you have these kind of materials and you allow illiterate to be your governor because of loaf of bread and roasted plantain
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by millhouse: 10:56am On Oct 12, 2015
csaw
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by 2rutalk1: 10:56am On Oct 12, 2015
Students should carry out an in-depth research on the "The role of education in economic development:A case study of Ekiti State". I am sure the major result finding would be that " Education plays a little role in economic development of any State/nation. With many Professors in Ekiti State, the State remains one the less developed States in Nigeria.
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by msbbash(m): 11:10am On Oct 12, 2015
But ,truth b told ,
the wey jamb dey do we children of this generation no GOOD ooo.
this guy no go through jamb nw !!, that y he can move as fast as possible.
omo I envy u sir ......tuwale !!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Appeal Court Validates Rivers State’s Probe Of Rotimi Amaechi / El-Rufai: "Yar'adua Fought Me, He Ended Up In the Grave" (Video) / Babagana Abubakar 'Alagarno' Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.