Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,544 members, 7,857,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 08:11 AM

Would You Marry A Girl Your Father Is Sleeping With Her Mum? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Marry A Girl Your Father Is Sleeping With Her Mum? (724 Views)

Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? / My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend / Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Marry A Girl Your Father Is Sleeping With Her Mum? by voycez(f): 5:03pm On Apr 25, 2009
There are so many controversies about not wanting to marry a girl whom u are actually punishing for another's sin or wrongdoings. Would you follow the tow or better still be deaf to what people say and forge ahead wuth her and head for the altar?
Re: Would You Marry A Girl Your Father Is Sleeping With Her Mum? by sistajay(f): 5:06pm On Apr 25, 2009
Just as long as you are not blood related, I don't see nothin wrong.
Re: Would You Marry A Girl Your Father Is Sleeping With Her Mum? by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:10pm On Apr 25, 2009
What of if they both end up having a kid together? shocked then you both share a brother or sister. . .now this is a tough one undecided
Re: Would You Marry A Girl Your Father Is Sleeping With Her Mum? by bighead1(m): 5:34pm On Apr 25, 2009
Of Cousre yes i mean CAPITAL Y E S
@THoNIA SLIM
I will gladly marry my love because i will not let any stupid relatnship that concurs between my fada and her moda spoil my sweet sweet love.
Re: Would You Marry A Girl Your Father Is Sleeping With Her Mum? by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:50pm On Apr 25, 2009
shooo shocked big head no be me ask question ohhh. . .
Re: Would You Marry A Girl Your Father Is Sleeping With Her Mum? by ladybam(f): 8:56pm On Apr 25, 2009
i dont really tink is dat much of a big deal
as long as d dad dose'nt end up marrying the gals mom!
Re: Would You Marry A Girl Your Father Is Sleeping With Her Mum? by invisible2(m): 9:10pm On Apr 25, 2009
I wont sleep with such girl, not to think of marriage. How will your inlaws be feeling to visit you, or you to visit them? Blood lines has been established and your adding more to it is the nearest thing to incest.
Re: Would You Marry A Girl Your Father Is Sleeping With Her Mum? by whitesturd(f): 4:49pm On Apr 26, 2009
Abomination shocked shocked.tufiakwa
Re: Would You Marry A Girl Your Father Is Sleeping With Her Mum? by Czarskit(m): 7:04pm On Apr 26, 2009
~ Confusion sets in ~ Actually it depends on how far we've gone before I get to find out about 'our parents' ~
Re: Would You Marry A Girl Your Father Is Sleeping With Her Mum? by yme1(f): 7:14pm On Apr 26, 2009
nope
i cant
Re: Would You Marry A Girl Your Father Is Sleeping With Her Mum? by Ben13: 7:22pm On Apr 26, 2009
me too

(1) (Reply)

In The Context Of Marriage,what Do You Think Is The Age Of Desperation For M/f? / Lets Get A Statistic On This Issue.Part one / Ladie:Birthday Gift At Work Or Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.