Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? (39034 Views)

You Are Gay If You've Ever Given Any Girl/Your Girlfriend Anal / Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? / S€X STORY: How I Slept With Anita “my Indian Maid” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by Lordabas: 10:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
just found out now before it got serious or we started dating that she slept with my brother 3yrs ago. She has been very honest with me about how she was wild partying hard, very young and naive.i think i got a thing for her and by her actions of late to me and words of other people i think she's a very nice girl. Whatever actions people had in the past with her when i wasn't involved i tell them to leave it in the past i dont care
To be honest with all of you i really don't care but i think some strong feelings are clouding full judgement

...I and my brother still get along great together

Ok Would appreciate some helpful insight

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by izuch(m): 10:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
What's the big deal? If you both love each other nd your brother promises not to visit you while you're away, you can go ahead. True love conquers all.

23 Likes

Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by Cutehector(m): 10:18pm On Feb 19, 2015
Naah I can't. Wouldn't want any woman to seperate the brothery love existin btw my bro nd I.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by dajoaneke(m): 10:22pm On Feb 19, 2015
The question is, can you trust that old flames wont reignite once they're left alone together in an apartment with nepa gone & weather chill? Personally I wont even think of dating her.

She could equally go after your kid brother for love sake

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by shadelek(m): 10:22pm On Feb 19, 2015
If it happened before we met and I am sure it's over between them, why not? The only problem is I will keep a distance between both of them

3 Likes

Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by simplemach(m): 10:24pm On Feb 19, 2015
Must it be me? Make she go find another guy elsewhere na.

23 Likes

Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 19, 2015
Lordabas:
just found out now before it got serious or we started dating that she slept with my brother 3yrs ago. She has been very honest with me about how she was wild partying hard, very young and naive.She's a very nice girl and i think i like her

I and my brother are still doing great together.

Ok Would appreciate some great insight

You better carry your leg and run from what you are about to start, they may not be discipline enough as not to test their selves again, moreover ; she doesn't see anything wrong dating both of you.

I feel disgusted for you to date her.

48 Likes

Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:25pm On Feb 19, 2015
This girl is not even ashamed. She chop senior bros carrot & now she don begin or wan chop junior bros cucumber. Na only una family men dey

73 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by malonephill(m): 10:32pm On Feb 19, 2015
Knowing that someone has dated her before me is quite annyoing not to talk of my blood banging undecided

15 Likes

Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by dajoaneke(m): 10:35pm On Feb 19, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
This girl is not even ashamed. She chop senior bros carrot & now she don begin or wan chop junior bros cucumber. Na only una family men dey
If at this age Op no see anything wrong, then no amout of advise go make am change mind... "Love" na word wey de turn ppl to mugu!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by Lordabas: 10:36pm On Feb 19, 2015
dajoaneke:
The question is, can you trust that old flames wont reignite once they're left alone together in an apartment with nepa gone & weather chill? Personally I wont even think of dating her.

They have mutual respect for each other haven't talked since then

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by dajoaneke(m): 10:41pm On Feb 19, 2015
Lordabas:

They have mutual respect for each other haven't talked since then
Listen up dude! That girl can sleep with your bestfriend and feel no remorse. Take it or leave it.

17 Likes

Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by Lordabas: 10:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
dajoaneke:
Listen up dude! That girl can sleep with your bestfriend and feel no remorse. Take it or leave it.
She's grown up now & ready to start a meaningful relationship.
Tenks

3 Likes

Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by Glowstone(m): 10:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
If its a serious relationship No but if it's a no string attached relationship yea. and I wouldn't even mention it

3 Likes

Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by ray2Dmond(m): 10:47pm On Feb 19, 2015
wtf!!!!No way
Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by dajoaneke(m): 10:54pm On Feb 19, 2015
Lordabas:

Tenks
Chinkpamm on the way!
Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by dajoaneke(m): 10:58pm On Feb 19, 2015
Lordabas:

Tenks
Please download PSquare's Omoge mi track... You'll need it someday.

29 Likes

Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by bosteps: 11:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
Abeg free that girl

2 Likes

Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by jerrymej(m): 11:29pm On Feb 19, 2015
Nothing but noooooooooo!

1 Like

Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by SuperModerator: 8:55am On Feb 20, 2015
Personally, I can never... Only FWB
Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by DrPrickson: 8:56am On Feb 20, 2015
She may be a nice girl and all that. But no thanks, am not interested!
How will my brother look at me or us? There are many girls out there , abi she wan turn family girlfriend ni.
For her pride n mine. I say no.
Besides, since bros had gone in before, he can still go in again. He has got the access code.

11 Likes

Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by hazyfm1: 8:56am On Feb 20, 2015
NEVER
Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 20, 2015
Do I mean national cake, who no wan chop am angry ; buh d truth is dat if ya marry such lady, it will hunt ya Guyz for d rest of ya lives.....

2 Likes

Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by condralbede(m): 8:56am On Feb 20, 2015
No....Guy free that girlio,e no make sense ,how u won begin won chop kpomo Wai ur bros Don chop finishmeanwhile for d fact say they dated 3yrs ago no means say if them catch themselves for darkness bleep no go happen,for area nah cast,d hood go para for you. Think straight abeg, abi nah she be d only pu*sy Wai day Zanga

6 Likes

Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by siraj1402(m): 8:56am On Feb 20, 2015
I beg which kind rubbish questions them they ask for niraland nowadays?

1 Like

Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by Quote1: 8:56am On Feb 20, 2015
Yes. I can f*ck a lady my brother has dated in the past too tongue
Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by holatin(m): 8:57am On Feb 20, 2015
yes.

but don't let me know.
#overthinker
Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by logoscope(m): 8:57am On Feb 20, 2015
What's with the formication in the first instance.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by jliusadura(m): 8:57am On Feb 20, 2015
So, how would your brother feel whenever he visits you if you get married to the girl? How would your wife also feel? Even for you the memory would always be there. Free yourself of future anxiety. Let the girl be jor.

4 Likes

Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by tolexy007(m): 8:57am On Feb 20, 2015
ko si nkan to fi n seyan....aye n se ru e grin

3 Likes

Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by CLEARINGAGENT: 8:57am On Feb 20, 2015
I can't date a man my sis once slept wt, I dnt know how u guys think, so can't ans 4 u.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 20, 2015
Girls don finish for this world ni?? undecided undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring / Dollarface Peters Traditional Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.