Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,339 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? (96961 Views)

FG Responds To Call For Petrol Price Increase / Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 / NANS To Protest N145 Petrol Price Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by Burger01(m): 11:12pm On Oct 11, 2015
POWEROFPEACE:
Not only fuel price but every thing is going to change for good. I wonder what would have happened to us all if Jonathan had won the 2015 presidential election.
We give glory to God for booting that clueless thieving drunkard out of power. It shall be well with Nigeriasmiley
Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by akike: 11:12pm On Oct 11, 2015
hooged:
Although the price is not official, but a friend just post it on fb

Can you at least blur those people's names and faces?
Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by deji68: 11:13pm On Oct 11, 2015
APC and propaganda sha ... fuel is 50Naira, Source? somebody told me grin grin grin grin ..... Power supply has improved..... prove it , and all of them will show u a Pic of 3 frozen bottles of coke cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by dROC1: 11:13pm On Oct 11, 2015
seedorfg:
over change dey worry this change

I too gbadun this change era
grin

Lol...@Over change
Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by eruditeTJCares: 11:13pm On Oct 11, 2015
Thank God for we've started observing the positive change we voted for.,,,May Allah assist PMB in running his government.,
This is just d beginning.,, well begun is half done
#Team Positive Change

3 Likes

Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by genearts(m): 11:14pm On Oct 11, 2015
exxell:
This is good. We expect it to go to 30 naira a liter because this is our product. God bless Buhari if it is true undecided undecided

Meanwhile, Thunder fire Okorocha... Thunder fire Ogboko and Thunder fire the Thunder that fired Rochas. May the thunder come without lightening and warning.... Just Gbowaaaaasa and may it smite him in the centre parting of his black nyansh. May thunder turn his house to charcoal. Thunder in his food, Thunder in his toilet, Thunder in his wife's something, thunder in his bed and thunder in his swimming pool. Thunder Thunder Thunder.... Everywhere Thunder. Thunders in succession and thunder in braces and hat tricks... Overall, let there be a rain of thunder.

Thunder fire Boko Haram and Thunder fire the chibok scam. Thunder fire Atiku and All Boko Haram sponsors. Thunder fire APC too. Thunder Fire Northern Nigeria. Infact, Thunder fire Nigeria as a whole outside Biafra.
angry angry angry

ROTFL
Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by kasshoggi(m): 11:14pm On Oct 11, 2015
exxell:
This is good. We expect it to go to 30 naira a liter because this is our product. God bless Buhari if it is true undecided undecided

Meanwhile, Thunder fire Okorocha... Thunder fire Ogboko and Thunder fire the Thunder that fired Rochas. May the thunder come without lightening and warning.... Just Gbowaaaaasa and may it smite him in the centre parting of his black nyansh. May thunder turn his house to charcoal. Thunder in his food, Thunder in his toilet, Thunder in his wife's something, thunder in his bed and thunder in his swimming pool. Thunder Thunder Thunder.... Everywhere Thunder. Thunders in succession and thunder in braces and hat tricks... Overall, let there be a rain of thunder.

Thunder fire Boko Haram and Thunder fire the chibok scam. Thunder fire Atiku and All Boko Haram sponsors. Thunder fire APC too. Thunder Fire Northern Nigeria. Infact, Thunder fire Nigeria as a whole outside Biafra.
angry angry angry

shocked Looooool, you must at war with Nigeria o.

You left something out though; as at today - Sunday, October 11, 2015, Biafra "territory" is still officially Nigeria. So, thunder fire the whole of Nigeria, Biafra inclusive.

grin

Na joke o. I am not a tribalist in anyway and I classify tribalists with terrorists.

Cheers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 11, 2015
teadrake:

It is so unfortunate that a citizen of this country could spelt this kinda trash.
Where were you when Fuel was sold at N200-300 per liter during GEJ era?
Only a fool will ascribe this kind of positive development to GEJ failed transformation agenda.Better wake up from your slumber before is too late
dude, are you autistic or what? cheesy he was joking grin

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by teadrake(m): 11:14pm On Oct 11, 2015
Bolade005:
I can't confirm the authenticity now but a friend told me Petrol was sold at 50naira at one of the NNPC stations.

It's good there is an impending downward review in the price of petroleum and I hope with this our wailing brothers would admit this is indeed Change.

I think credit should go to GEJ though IF true. grin
I apologize for my earlier comment on your post.someone here brought it to my attention it was the opposite. Not familiar with smiley and all sort.
Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by Funjosh(m): 11:15pm On Oct 11, 2015
In mukina2 voice Sekem grin
Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by Burger01(m): 11:16pm On Oct 11, 2015
PenSniper:

Mass suicide.
It was that bad cheesy
Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by sadlas(m): 11:17pm On Oct 11, 2015
#iwitnessthechange
Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by Burger01(m): 11:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
teadrake:

It is so unfortunate that a citizen of this country could spelt this kinda trash.
Only a fool will ascribe this kind of positive development to GEJ failed transformation agenda.Better wake up from your slumber before is too late
Oga, take it easy. The guy no mean am. He was just being sarcasticsmiley
Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by sexaddict08(m): 11:19pm On Oct 11, 2015
exxell:

angry angry angry

careful, na so craze dey start...
Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by Adesiji77: 11:20pm On Oct 11, 2015
If true, then no wonder there was artificial scarcity this weekend...

Most independent filling stations in my area sold at their discretion while some locked up theirs.
Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by fx45(m): 11:27pm On Oct 11, 2015
HungerBAD:
Sai APC.

Sai Buhari.

Exactly what Nigerians asked for.
I wonder where they're selling this your fuel @ less than N87 per litre. Maybe in Mars or Nairaland
Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by DIVINE78: 11:29pm On Oct 11, 2015
exxell:

angry angry angry
Seems the thunder has started from your brain.
Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by sexaddict08(m): 11:30pm On Oct 11, 2015
if this is true, then buhari will rule unopposed till he dies
Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by Mossyoung: 11:34pm On Oct 11, 2015
hope it will happen soonest
Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by ikbnice(m): 11:37pm On Oct 11, 2015
if na true o, i fit use petrol take my bath sef.
Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by chidinwachukwu(m): 11:39pm On Oct 11, 2015
teadrake:

Sometimes I wonder when some Nigerians will be less gullible.the just sold you people a dommy that petrol is selling 74naira,and NNPC will sell 57naira,and you have started foaming in the mouth,without it's Implementation.is not this NNPC filling station across me here.U people are not tired with, I will do this,I will do that.I have not seen the 5000naira being payed to youths,I have not seen a single just one day un-interupted Light,I have not seen the proposal of diversification of the economy,not to talk of implementation,I have not seen a single politician jailed for corruption,just plenty noise of I will this I will that.Plenty zombies everywhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by lassana25: 11:39pm On Oct 11, 2015
Don't tell anyone

Nigeria is changing for better

Long life......PMB

3 Likes

Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by drshrewd: 11:40pm On Oct 11, 2015
this is sure a bad news for wailers wink. kudos to PMB cool

1 Like

Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 11, 2015
Dude, what Buhari is showing is that the concept of fuel subsidy is a fraudulent scam, to illegally hike fuel prices and loot the proceeds.

Buhari has said more than once that fuel is not and has never been subsidised and is on the contrary, grossly overpriced for corrupt reasons.

Fellow Nigerians please do what you can to support this president and protecting from enemies of Nigeria and Africa such USA who tells our corrupt leaders to hike fuel prices .

For Our own sake let us ensure that Imperialist neo-colonialist nations such as USA and Europe do not topple or assassinate him before his work is done.

Have we not noticed how any great African leader in history is quickly toppled within three or four years?

Buhari by this action has shown he was serious when he said that he belongs to nobody.
bushdoc9919:
If true....I doubt it is sustainable.

We are not earning enough money to pay for fuel subsidy.

I hate to say this...but until oil prices go up....it does not make economic sense to subsidse fuel.
Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by Kennitrust(m): 11:46pm On Oct 11, 2015
the hallmarks of GEJ leading project.
Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by sexaddict08(m): 11:47pm On Oct 11, 2015
[quote author=deji68 post=38894600]APC and propaganda sha ... fuel is 50Naira, Source? somebody told me grin grin grin grin ..... Electricity supply has improved..... prove it , and all of them will show u a Pic of 3 frozen bottles of coke cheesy cheesy cheesy [/qu

we need to open ur head n put some sense inside.

1 Like

Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by kesternice: 11:48pm On Oct 11, 2015
exxell:

angry angry angry
hahahaha u shud be a comedian
Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by sexaddict08(m): 11:48pm On Oct 11, 2015
[quote author=deji68 post=38894600]APC and propaganda sha ... fuel is 50Naira, Source? somebody told me grin grin grin grin ..... Electricity supply has improved..... prove it , and all of them will show u a Pic of 3 frozen bottles of coke cheesy cheesy cheesy [/quote

we need to open ur head n put some sense inside.
Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by Ghost01(m): 11:50pm On Oct 11, 2015
Chanji! Chanji!! Chanji!!! grin
Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by sexaddict08(m): 11:51pm On Oct 11, 2015
kasshoggi:

shocked Looooool, you must at war with Nigeria o.

You left something out though; as at today - Sunday, October 11, 2015, Biafra "territory" is still officially Nigeria. So, thunder fire the whole of Nigeria, Biafra inclusive.

grin

Na joke o. I am not a tribalist in anyway and I classify tribalists with terrorists.

Cheers

u dey fear ne?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Bianca Ojukwu Dazzles In Green In ‘stay at home’ relaxation Mode / Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.