Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? (96956 Views)

FG Responds To Call For Petrol Price Increase / Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 / NANS To Protest N145 Petrol Price Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by titosantana(m): 11:52pm On Oct 11, 2015
memyselfndi:
it's kerosene not fuel

Olodo!

kerosene is even more expensive than petrol.

@ topic, if this news na true, na to go fill my tank tomoro be that o.

Sai Buhari
Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by mn09abk: 11:55pm On Oct 11, 2015
Did I hear Buhari fuel has started selling grin When did the commision this BUHARI FUEL? make dem no make GEJ faint o chai!

1 Like

Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 11, 2015
chidinwachukwu:

Sometimes I wonder when some Nigerians will be less gullible.the just sold you people a dommy that petrol is selling 74naira,and NNPC will sell 57naira,and you have started foaming in the mouth,without it's Implementation.is not this NNPC filling station across me here.U people are not tired with, I will do this,I will do that.I have not seen the 5000naira being payed to youths,I have not seen a single just one day un-interupted Light,I have not seen the proposal of diversification of the economy,not to talk of implementation,I have not seen a single politician jailed for corruption,just plenty noise of I will this I will that.Plenty zombies everywhere
Mr man Go and kill yourself By the way, your face look ugly and scary.

6 Likes

Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by Koleman(m): 11:56pm On Oct 11, 2015
tollytexy:
Story
alert! Wailer sited
Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by Spybradd: 11:58pm On Oct 11, 2015
Bolade005:
I can't confirm the authenticity now but a friend told me Petrol was sold at 50naira at one of the NNPC stations.

It's good there is an impending downward review in the price of petroleum and I hope with this our wailing brothers would admit this is indeed Change.

I think credit should go to GEJ though IF true. grin

cant you just be articulate and be unwaving and make ur statement without sounding like a lunatic for once in ur life?!?!

@op,#87 aint something to raise the roof over,petrol in naija shud sell for #50 with the attendant reduction of prices of goods following,otherwise its just smokescrren...

1 Like

Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by Koleman(m): 11:59pm On Oct 11, 2015
omogin:
In 4 years APC and Bubu would have turned Nigeria to America with propaganda. Just as oshiomole has made Edo state the best state with his mouth. APC! changi
second wailer sited
Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by sexaddict08(m): 12:00am On Oct 12, 2015
exxell:
This is good. We expect it to go to 30 naira a liter because this is our product. God bless Buhari if it is true undecided undecided

Meanwhile, Thunder fire Okorocha... Thunder fire Ogboko and Thunder fire the Thunder that fired Rochas. May the thunder come without lightening and warning.... Just Gbowaaaaasa and may it smite him in the centre parting of his black nyansh. May thunder turn his house to charcoal. Thunder in his food, Thunder in his toilet, Thunder in his wife's something, thunder in his bed and thunder in his swimming pool. Thunder Thunder Thunder.... Everywhere Thunder. Thunders in succession and thunder in braces and hat tricks... Overall, let there be a rain of thunder.

Thunder fire Boko Haram and Thunder fire the chibok scam. Thunder fire Atiku and All Boko Haram sponsors. Thunder fire APC too. Thunder Fire Northern Nigeria. Infact, Thunder fire Nigeria as a whole outside Biafra.
angry angry angry

the same thunder hide inside ur girlfriend toto, and it will strike u when next u enter there...

4 Likes

Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by AreaFada2: 12:00am On Oct 12, 2015
sameer1212:
Mr man Go and kill yourself By the way, your face look ugly and scary.

Gay alert!

Checking out another dude's pic! grin grin

Were you expecting the pic of a feminine guy or ladyboy? grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by kesternice: 12:02am On Oct 12, 2015
chidinwachukwu:

Sometimes I wonder when some Nigerians will be less gullible.the just sold you people a dommy that petrol is selling 74naira,and NNPC will sell 57naira,and you have started foaming in the mouth,without it's Implementation.is not this NNPC filling station across me here.U people are not tired with, I will do this,I will do that.I have not seen the 5000naira being payed to youths,I have not seen a single just one day un-interupted Light,I have not seen the proposal of diversification of the economy,not to talk of implementation,I have not seen a single politician jailed for corruption,just plenty noise of I will this I will that.Plenty zombies everywhere
u need 2 be checked. Who can achieve a dis in 3months. If dis decrease in pms is true den I am for change. Cos dis is over change

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by Spybradd: 12:02am On Oct 12, 2015
Koleman:
alert! Wailer shocked "sited" shocked

nawao!! SITED!!!
grin
Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by changingtimes(m): 12:02am On Oct 12, 2015
sell fuel for 10 naira. until we see Boko boys no more before we go shout CHANGE proper proper.

Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by MadCow1: 12:05am On Oct 12, 2015
teadrake:

It is so unfortunate that a citizen of this country could spelt this kinda trash.
Where were you when Fuel was sold at N200-300 per liter during GEJ era?
Only a fool will ascribe this kind of positive development to GEJ failed transformation agenda.Better wake up from your slumber before is too late

I bought for 400 Naira a liter and had to drive from Lagos to the outskirts of Ogun State to buy directly from a Tanker inside a yard..

I will never forget that experience.. it's a story I will share with my kids and grandkids.
Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by oweman: 12:05am On Oct 12, 2015
Bolade005:
I can't confirm the authenticity now but a friend told me Petrol was sold at 50naira at one of the NNPC stations.

It's good there is an impending downward review in the price of petroleum and I hope with this our wailing brothers would admit this is indeed Change.

I think credit should go to GEJ though IF true. grin

Wont be surprised if Buhari did that as he will not need too much money to steal!. Yar Adua did same too so Buhari doing so is just natural .
I will want Nigerisns to however find why Kastina has been producing this honest people do they fesr God more we others or there is somethrng they know we dont why are they always so .
Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by Koleman(m): 12:06am On Oct 12, 2015
chrisantus52:
Am not suprise the price was suppose to reduce to 40naira becos no other country buy our oil again even india wey bn dy buy b4 dn run so it not a big deal..
you go school so? After you go call buhari dullard. There is no correlation between wat u said and cheaper petrol prices. If anything those reasons you gave will only drive de prices up further becos it will mean lesser money for govt and then subsidy removal and subsequent price increases!

3 Likes

Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by October1960: 12:09am On Oct 12, 2015
bushdoc9919:
If true....I doubt it is sustainable.

We are not earning enough money to pay for fuel subsidy.

I hate to say this...but until oil prices go up....it does not make economic sense to subsidse fuel.

Did it make economic sense to subsidize the marketeers and cronies of PDP that export crude oil from Nigeria and import refined fuel to sell to us

While they idled our refineries and increased their ill gotten wealth on the backs of the masses. Please explain how that made economic sense??

Those crude oil exporters made money doing nothing. They sent fuel overseas to be refined and made money on the difference. No jobs created here in Nigeria. Just wealth for the privileged that are close to politicians and corrupt government officials.
Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by Spybradd: 12:09am On Oct 12, 2015
Koleman:
second wailer ""sited""

mr obahiagbon,so sighted =sited ba?
God save us from these apc garri scholars
grin
Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by Koleman(m): 12:11am On Oct 12, 2015
nextstep:
Petroleum prices have fallen. Doesn't it follow that petrol prices will also fall? Please don't give undue credit where it is not deserved...
not at all. Direct opposite. World oil prices does not translate to domestic prices. World oil prices mainly affects govt revenue and if govt revenue are affected it simply means subsidy removal and if subsidy is removed it simply means higher domestic fuel prices.
Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by chidinwachukwu(m): 12:12am On Oct 12, 2015
kesternice:
u need 2 be checked. Who can achieve a dis in 3months. If dis decrease in pms is true den I am for change. Cos dis is over change
Sorry I just don't celebrate mediocrity,and sycophancy this Government is characterized with,let them implement a little of all these sensational Headlines,then I will stop criticizing them.#babaonechance#
Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by pinardave: 12:12am On Oct 12, 2015
But fuel should be below 60 naira because of the fall in the price of oil globally, In America a gallon of fuel use to be 3.49 like 5 months ago but as at today, is sold by 1.88..why would Nigeria be different?
Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by Nobody: 12:16am On Oct 12, 2015
bushdoc9919:
If true....I doubt it is sustainable.

We are not earning enough money to pay for fuel subsidy.

I hate to say this...but until oil prices go up....it does not make economic sense to subsidse fuel.

Where is the subsidy? Unless of course refining capacity remains low which I think it is not.
Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by Koleman(m): 12:17am On Oct 12, 2015
Spybradd:

mr obahiagbon,so sighted =sited ba?
God save us from these apc garri scholars
grin
slangs o. And even if you tow that line sited isn't wrong. To site a person means making reference to de original author of a writing or piece and thats exactly wat i just did. Hehehe.. You confused right? Hehehe. Indeed am a scholar.
Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by Koleman(m): 12:18am On Oct 12, 2015
Spybradd:

nawao!! SITED!!!
grin
slangs o. And even if you tow that line sited isn't wrong. To site a person means making reference to de original author of a writing or piece and thats exactly wat i just did. Hehehe.. You confused right? Hehehe. Indeed am a scholar.
Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by tsdarkside(m): 12:24am On Oct 12, 2015
pinardave:
But fuel should be below 60 naira because of the fall in the price of oil globally, In America a gallon of fuel use to be 3.49 like 5 months ago but as at today, is sold by 1.88..why would Nigeria be different?

the prize will further drop,if we take away the middle mens...they are the ones making it expensive.....its just a matter of time...this middle-men are used to getting free money from the oil sector...they will not give up their source of income sooo easily....

1 Like

Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by Nobody: 12:31am On Oct 12, 2015
kj
Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by babestella: 12:45am On Oct 12, 2015
I will make a comment when I buy fuel tomorrow.

Well, well, well....

This morning I bought fuel in Apapa, it's N87 naira per litre. I even asked the manager of the station if pump price has dropped to 57 naira per litre, he laughed and said "it is a figment of our gullibility".

I asked why, he said "if government sell fuel at 57, where would they get money to run the government.

So there you go, if you had bought fuel in the last 24 hours, please tell us how much and where, including evidence please.
Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by nunzk: 12:47am On Oct 12, 2015
Better fillup. @ 87 cuz I smell fuel. Scarcity
Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by philips70(m): 12:52am On Oct 12, 2015
This is a rumour sparked by a mischief maker. It's not true in any way.
Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by Nobody: 12:53am On Oct 12, 2015
If this is true, then Baba is free to be petroleum minister. Sai Baba!
Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by Nobody: 12:55am On Oct 12, 2015
gerrara here. where did you get that news from?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Bianca Ojukwu Dazzles In Green In ‘stay at home’ relaxation Mode / Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.