Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

My Challenge To You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Challenge To You (1229 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / My Challenge, My Love: Please Advice / How To Be A Challenge To Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Challenge To You by sweetlove(m): 12:10pm On Oct 10, 2006
My Challenge To You

I want to challenge you right now to become a part of this select group called “REAL MEN”.

I challenge you to take control of your life… and become the man that Mother Nature meant you to be.

I challenge you to FIGHT BACK against your programmed failure with women…

Think back right now to the last woman that you REALLY liked.

How did things turn out?

Did they end up the way YOU wanted them too?

Now… think about the woman you REALLY liked before that…

How did that one go?

Did you have the loving, passionate relationship you were looking for… or did it somehow get messed it up?

How about with the woman before that?

I don’t know about you… but the early part of my life was a long string of failures with women.

If the same has been true for you… and you haven’t had the amount of success with women in your life that you have wanted or feel you deserve, it’s not your fault.

Somewhere along the line, the society we live in didn’t give you the opportunity to become a REAL MAN… and the skill of attracting women that comes along with it.

And now, I would like to give you that opportunity.

I would like to give you the opportunity to become the man that ALL women want and that all “wannabes” envy… and do it in a very short time.

The power is inside of you, and I’d like to show you how to get it out.

Do you realize that the average human life span only consists of about 28,000 days?

I don’t need to tell you that this is not a terribly long time.

But I will tell you that every day you go through your life without living it as a REAL MAN is a day you are cheating yourself out of your own existence.

It’s time for you to step up to the plate, and take control of your life right now…

If you’ve had a string of failures with women in your life like me… then right now you are LOSING the race.

You’re only so far from having your genes WEEDED OUT.

If you’re a weak person, and you’re not ready to step up to the challenge of becoming a real man, and really living your life… then you don’t really deserve to pass them along.

But I know from the fact that you are reading this right now that you are NOT WEAK… and that you are serious about your success with women.

So let me ask you this…

Are you going to stay a SLAVE to the wussy “boy” inside of you, or are you going t0 “man up” and make this happen for yourself?

The failures you have had in the past with women WERE NOT your fault… but the future failures you will have as a result of never really reaching Manhood WILL BE.

20 years from now when you are looking back at your life, will you be able to live with that?

How will you feel knowing you COULD have had success with women… but you threw it all away?

I’m here to tell you that you have a choice as to whether you will ever really become a man… and really experience success with women… or not.

For your own sake… and the sake of the future women in your life… I hope you make the right decision.

I challenge you to make this happen for yourself.

I KNOW you can do it.

And so do you.

I’ll talk to you again soon.
Your friend,
Sweetlove.

(1) (Reply)

I Want 2 Date Many Girls At A Time / My Female Neighbour & My Brother / Kisses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.