Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice (12042 Views)

"How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" / Man Impregnates Sister-In-Law In Lagos. His Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man / Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by GHoJes: 3:58pm On Oct 12, 2015
Op, i must commend your working conscience, you admitted your guilt and also used it as a yardstick to always forgive her. Some men would have painted themselves as saints or even ended the union the first time they suspected her.

If she abort, you become an accomplice with her, if anything go wrong during abortion you will become the bad one besides your son needs her. The bad part is after the abortion, you might still not move on with her as before not excluding the possibility of the child being yours.

Please for your son's sake still keep the matter within till she birth, then do DNA test but relate with her as though you wont forgive her, let her conscience flog her for the time being. Warn her of divorce if she abort, lest she does it behind you. If DNA says its your child afterall and you can forgive and continue, then forgive her as you are not also innocent. loneliness or friends could have caused it or she could have felt led on knowing you do same but you both need counseling. Also watch if she is truly repentant. If you cant forgive its up to you. If you can forgive but for the pregnancy, wait to be sure the baby is not yours. Deal with her because you are you not what african man would do, it could have been you who impregnated another woman.
Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by SAMBARRY: 3:59pm On Oct 12, 2015
Yomieluv:
do you still need advice for this?

till she kills you before you know you have to send her packing.

either male or female,no excuse for infidelity.
are they not birds of the same feather? Like husband like wife.the husband is as guilty as the wife so which one be send her packing? undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by pretydiva(f): 3:59pm On Oct 12, 2015
Let her give birth 2 d baby n return him back 2 his original father
Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by 2goodbobo(m): 4:01pm On Oct 12, 2015
Those of you calling for the head of his wife, is not fair because the OP said he is no saint either
as he has cheated on her too. Forgive her and give her another chance. You should also repent
from cheating on her. Both of you deserves a second chance.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by flyca: 4:03pm On Oct 12, 2015
plaetton:

This is silly.
Funny how Nigerians always seem try to rationalize the most absurd and irrational.

That union is over. Period.
Anyone that advises otherwise is being Very very insincere.
k cool
Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by Kx: 4:11pm On Oct 12, 2015
He who hath no sin cast the first stone.

Op admitted to infidelity too. Would he know how many people's wives he may have done same to while he was "staying warm in other women's arms" away from his wife?

This is a family matter. You and your wife need to settle down and decide what's best for the two of you AND FOR YOUR SON MOST ESPECIALLY

One key advice: keep your extended family/brothers and sisters, umuna way from your own immediate family decision. Decide and action on what's best for you, your son and your wife.
Marriage is not for better alone. Its for better for worse. You can make it for better for sweet instead of worse depending on the choice you make at this first crucial huddle.

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by edwife(f): 4:49pm On Oct 12, 2015
SAMBARRY:
you are becoming so harsh this days grin

who is sharpening your teeth? grin

e mi? embarassed
Well things change sometimes,too many evil to change a gentle soul to a harsh one.But you know what,i still remain me whenever i log out. wink
Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by SAMBARRY: 5:01pm On Oct 12, 2015
ronald4lif:
If I were you I'd divorce her straight away, like right now. She couldn't even insist on condom while fvcking about. What a shame of a wife.
but it is not a shame for the husband wink

he got a taste of his own medicine

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by SAMBARRY: 5:14pm On Oct 12, 2015
grin grin

I like that kain family circle. The parents from both husband and wife side too will be ci parents. See full house grin
cococandy:
So who's the baby daddy and does he know?
Before una abort the pikin make sure he's not after getting his baby from her or you'll have a bigger mess than what you already have.

As for what to do, get your family together. One person has to move to join the other. Distance is bad for any marriage no matter how much love you guys have between you.
Or Else both of you'll continue sleeping around.
If you don't mind having those extra partners then the pregnancies that come from them shouldn't bother you. The ones from your mistresses should also be welcome since she's bringing hers from her side bobo to una house.

Just gather the pikins under one roof and raise them all as yours.
Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by Kimoni: 5:52pm On Oct 12, 2015
SAMBARRY:
you are becoming so harsh this days grin

who is sharpening your teeth? grin

grin grin grin grin grin

Who else if not you Sambarry tongue

1 Like

Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by Kimoni: 5:56pm On Oct 12, 2015
edwife:

e mi? embarassed
Well things change sometimes,too many evil to change a gentle soul to a harsh one.But you know what,i still remain me whenever i log out. wink

Madam Edwife

"emi" is one word not "e mi" tongue

As you and Coco no wan pay me to teach una the language, make I kukuma dey expose una dey go cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by cococandy(f): 6:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
plaetton:

Totally unbelievable bullshyte.

Even you, oh cocoa Candy? shocked

Be sincere, Would you offer this advice to your own brother?
If he's also keeping mistresses yes.
If not, no.

lol @even me? I'm the first you should expect to type something like that. Do you think I'd open my eyes and say what's good for the goose is not good for the gander ever?

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by cococandy(f): 6:25pm On Oct 12, 2015
Kimoni:

Madam Edwife

As you and Coco no wan pay me to teach una the language, make I kukuma dey expose una dey go cheesy
Ermm. How much will you pay?
Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by cococandy(f): 6:27pm On Oct 12, 2015
troy20:

see the sort of things you come up with.

I bet if the husband was the one that gave woman belle outside and I said she should accept the baby then I'd your example of a good woman.

Mtchew undecided

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by Kimoni: 6:28pm On Oct 12, 2015
cococandy:

Ermm. How much will you pay?

Who dey pay? Me or you?
Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by coogar: 6:29pm On Oct 12, 2015
akinsneh101:
I and my wife are in love before we had our Son and the love got more stronger after we gave birth to our Son, after giving birth to our Son, life got a little bit hard for us which made me decided to travel abroad to Make ends meet and make sure I and my family live a good life.

As a first travelling experience, things did not quickly went fine which is normal. Within this period , my was not always in good terms with me but i was calm with her because i understand how it would be for a woman not having her hubby around her and even Financial need was not constant.

In a while , God opened was and things got better, I was able to cater and provide for my family financial needs.

But the sad part of it is that each time i visit home to check on my family , I usually detect infidelity in my wife, I used to find a place in my heart to forgive her because i know she is also human because its not easy been alone , because i am not holy too lol.

But the worst case now is that my last visit was a bit long and she got pregnant, but after the test and scan the result showed the pregnancy is 7 weeks and few days but my stay is still counting 5 weeks plus, after scolding her she confessed she had intercourse few days before my return which means the pregnancy is not for me.

Now she is begging me that she will abort the pregnancy but i should keep it secret between us and forgive her and she will never do such again, swearing with everything useful in her life.

This is a painful thing, Its very sad and traumatic because i have been having intercourse with her all this while which means i have been climbing another person pregnancy which is a taboo in Africa for such man.

PLEASE I NEED YOU ALL TO ADVISE ME WHAT TO DO.. I AM LOST I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO .. MY HEART IS BLEEDING !!!

kick her out of your life like polio!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by cococandy(f): 6:31pm On Oct 12, 2015
Kimoni:

Who dey pay? Me or you?

See this madam o.

Na me wan teach you, I go still pay you? grin

Is your mom Igbo?
I heard those people like money too much.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by Kimoni: 6:36pm On Oct 12, 2015
cococandy:

See this madam o.

Na me wan teach you, I go still pay you? grin

Is your mom Igbo?
I heard those people like money too much.

Hehehehehehehe

Coco don turn 419 oo cheesy grin

I said you and Edwife don't want to pay me to teach you my language, hence, I will be exposing your blunders like I just did to Edwife

But you just hear "pay", your antenna don dey calculate money wey go enter ur pocket shocked grin grin

Who like money pass sef - Ijebu woman abi Igbo woman

1 Like

Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by cococandy(f): 6:38pm On Oct 12, 2015
Kimoni:

Hehehehehehehe

Coco don turn 419 oo cheesy grin

I said you and Edwife don't want to pay me to teach you my language, hence, I will be exposing your blunders like I just did to Edwife

But you just hear "pay", your antenna don dey calculate money wey go enter ur pocket shocked grin grin

Who like money pass sef - Ijebu woman abi Igbo woman

Okayyyy. I get you now. Don't mind me. My body dey hot for money now.

So you won't teach me for free? embarassed

Well Business between ijebu and Igbo woman must involve some money sha.

So how much will charge me?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by Kimoni: 6:38pm On Oct 12, 2015
coogar:

kick her out of your life like polio!

Unfortunately, polio has been fully eradicated from Naija. So no amount of kicking will drive that woman from her home. For better for worse is what they signed tongue

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by Kimoni: 6:40pm On Oct 12, 2015
cococandy:

Okayyyy. I get you now. Don't mind me. My body dey hot for money now.

So you won't teach me for free? embarassed

Well Business between ijebu and Igbo woman must involve some money sha.

So how much will charge me?

500 tassan naira cheesy

Or how did Chilli spell the "tassan" sef
Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by coogar: 6:44pm On Oct 12, 2015
Kimoni:

Unfortunately, polio has been fully eradicated from Naija. So no amount of kicking will drive that woman from her home. For better for worse is what they signed tongue

she has pissed on their marital vows.
put yourself in his shoes - if you catch your wife with a stranger both enthusiastically violating una marriage vows, what would you do?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by Ewuro4: 6:44pm On Oct 12, 2015
His heart is bleeding.. Edwife get the emergency kit grin

Ole gbe ole gba

1 Like

Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by raumdeuter: 6:46pm On Oct 12, 2015
Abortion is her own call not your child and not your body
Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by edwife(f): 6:47pm On Oct 12, 2015
Kimoni:

Madam Edwife

I cannot pay you never,you will teach me for free. grintongue

How can I pay you? Emi? I know how to get you to teach me anyway,i am not worried. tongue
Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by Kimoni: 6:48pm On Oct 12, 2015
coogar:

she has pissed on their marital vows.
put yourself in his shoes - if you catch your wife with a stranger both enthusiastically violating una marriage vows, what would you do?

They are both guilty of that naa

Besides, he doesn't really mind the infidelity, it was an open marriage afterall. He's more concerned about the baby that's not his. And I am wondering, isn't that to be expected in an open marriage?

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by cococandy(f): 6:49pm On Oct 12, 2015
Kimoni:

500 tassan naira cheesy

Or how did Chilli spell the "tassan" sef
Only?
That's nothing.

Don't worry my accountant will wire you the money when she resumes duty for the day. cool
Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by Kimoni: 6:50pm On Oct 12, 2015
cococandy:

Only?
That's nothing.
Don't worry my accountant will wire you the money when she resumes duty for the day. cool

wink kiss waiting

1 Like

Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by edwife(f): 6:51pm On Oct 12, 2015
Ewuro4:
His heart is bleeding.. Edwife get the emergency kit grin

Ole gbe ole gba

I will not save this one,they are both pathetic,i can't stand idiocy especially when people like them are polluting the marriage institution. angry

Ewuro please using this medium to beg you: Ẹ jọọ,Ko t'ope ma as you do it. kiss
Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by Kimoni: 6:52pm On Oct 12, 2015
edwife:

I cannot pay you never,you will teach me for free. grintongue

How can I pay you? Emi? I know how to get you to teach me anyway,i am not worried. tongue

The only negotiation we can have is if you teach me gifs grin

That thing no dey ever work for NL when I paste it sad
Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by Kimoni: 6:54pm On Oct 12, 2015
edwife:

I will not save this one,they are both pathetic,i can't stand idiocy especially when people like them are polluting the marriage institution. angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Google inspired translation

I can't even read what you wrote eddy love
Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by Ewuro4: 6:54pm On Oct 12, 2015
edwife:

He deserves it, she is a goner.. Case closed.

@2nd paragraph ... HUH?? grin but I have an idea what you're talking about.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ideal Age Difference Between A Couple / A Woman Sex Escapades With Her Son / How Many Kids Are Enough?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.