Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,730 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Bye Bye Konga - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Bye Bye Konga (5228 Views)

Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription / Say Bye Bye To All Your Earpiece Problems / Its Bye Bye To Blackberry OS - Say Hello To Blackberry 2nd Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bye Bye Konga by usmanktg2(m): 10:47am On Oct 12, 2015
I think we Nigerian's should really punish them for disappointing us.

I will
1. Order to an unknown place far away

2. Order many items and reject on the day of delivery

4 Likes

Re: Bye Bye Konga by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 12, 2015
I vowed never to install konga until this morning I downloaded the app just for the Monday mega madness. Thank God they disgraced themselves. Jumia is far better than them

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bye Bye Konga by lekjons(m): 11:59am On Oct 12, 2015
No mind those idiots, their goods are always costly(compared to jumia) even on a normal day.. i've always known that that mondaymega is a scam, i just wanted to check this morning if their claims were really true. then gbam!

2 Likes

Re: Bye Bye Konga by olahero(m): 12:27pm On Oct 12, 2015
i dont know the problem of Konga, they are too lack behind, Jumia is now better them in everything.

3 Likes

Re: Bye Bye Konga by mojeed4(m): 1:19pm On Oct 12, 2015
wishing I could do a thousand and one things for them right now... #FuckedUpKonga...
Re: Bye Bye Konga by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 12, 2015
Konga na cow de b..i support u op they deserve it ..bt u use style wicked small..lol

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bye Bye Konga by x3da(m): 3:15pm On Oct 12, 2015
Truly Konga sucks totally, why advertise wat u cant do, am sure they've lost a lot of credibility with people, men if only there were more alternatives........

1 Like

Re: Bye Bye Konga by just2endowed: 5:04pm On Oct 12, 2015
Nigerians, una like awuf too much

1 Like

Re: Bye Bye Konga by Morganaliticus: 5:56pm On Oct 12, 2015
just2endowed:

Lol.... But those people Sha, costly items, higher delivery cost compared to jumia, a lot of products out of stock... They better change or close shop!
Re: Bye Bye Konga by kazzonline: 5:58pm On Oct 12, 2015
just2endowed:

Yes we we do,but if u dont advertise awuff we wont yab you!! They promised up to 80 percent discount on product,wen the time finnally clocked i opened the konga app just to see very expensive prices,i wonder the fool who calculated and put up 80 percent price discount

4 Likes

Re: Bye Bye Konga by sureteeboy(m): 6:39pm On Oct 12, 2015
A 20 thousand naira phone on jumia goes for 25 thousand naira on konga. Now konga will come up with one useless discount on the phone, asking you to pay 22, 500 naira for the phone after removing about 17% off the actual price. Who is fooling who? Even without a discount on jumia, the phone is still less expensive than it is on konga. I saw a shirt with almost 40 or 50 % discount, yet, it's still being sold for almost 2700 naira. What sort of useless discount is that? Konga must pay for what they did today

7 Likes

Re: Bye Bye Konga by just2endowed: 6:47pm On Oct 12, 2015
kazzonline:

Yes we we do,but if u dont advertise awuff we wont yab you!! They promised up to 80 percent discount on product,wen the time finnally clocked i opened the konga app just to see very expensive prices,i wonder the fool who calculated and put up 80 percent price discount

It's a marketing strategy. It didn't really say it give 80 percent discount rather it said up to 80 percent. So discount start from 1 percent to 80 percent. That what it means.

4 Likes

Re: Bye Bye Konga by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 12, 2015
I think say na only me notice the nonsense wey dem dey do
Re: Bye Bye Konga by drss(m): 7:03pm On Oct 12, 2015
Spread the word on twitter and facebook. Time to punish konga! #operationboycottkonga
Re: Bye Bye Konga by just2endowed: 7:18pm On Oct 12, 2015
Morganaliticus:

Lol.... But those people Sha, costly items, higher delivery cost compared to jumia, a lot of products out of stock... They better change or close shop!

Ok
Re: Bye Bye Konga by donbenie(m): 7:38pm On Oct 12, 2015
Gullible people deserves whatever rip-off that's thrown at them,if you seriously expected to get goods at 80% discount then ALL I can say is you're a confirmed MUGU..

3 Likes

Re: Bye Bye Konga by AdeniyiA(m): 7:47pm On Oct 12, 2015
lofty900:
I vowed never to install konga until this morning I downloaded the app just for the Monday mega madness. Thank God they disgraced themselves. Jumia is far better than them

You mean they fell inside konga (well)?
Re: Bye Bye Konga by rattlesnake(m): 7:51pm On Oct 12, 2015
poverty smh
Re: Bye Bye Konga by fruitfulBROTHER(m): 8:58pm On Oct 12, 2015
kazzonline:

me, i was more than suprise when i saw that awuf of 80 percent discount. Maybe they made a mistake or they wanted to say 8 percent . Lol
Re: Bye Bye Konga by fruitfulBROTHER(m): 9:00pm On Oct 12, 2015
just2endowed:

It's a marketing strategy. It didn't really say it give 80 percent discount rather it said up to 80 percent. So discount start from 1 percent to 80 percent. That what it means.
lol. U have really enlightened me with this. I never know this FACT. 'Upto'
Re: Bye Bye Konga by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 12, 2015
Need something on Jumia?
Just contact me now!

1 Like

Re: Bye Bye Konga by just2endowed: 10:28pm On Oct 12, 2015
fruitfulBROTHER:
lol. U have really enlightened me with this. I never know this FACT. 'Upto'

Lol so I guess Konga was not wrong.
Re: Bye Bye Konga by Elxandre(m): 11:15pm On Oct 12, 2015
sureteeboy:
A 20 thousand naira phone on jumia goes for 25 thousand naira on konga. Now konga will come up with one useless discount on the phone, asking you to pay 22, 500 naira for the phone after removing about 17% off the actual price. Who is fooling who? Even without a discount on jumia, the phone is still less expensive than it is on konga. I saw a shirt with almost 40 or 50 % discount, yet, it's still being sold for almost 2700 naira. What sort of useless discount is that? Konga must pay for what they did today
Are you saying 2,700 is an impossible price for a shirt?
Re: Bye Bye Konga by CharlyNick: 11:20pm On Oct 12, 2015
usmanktg2:
I think we Nigerian's should really punish them for disappointing us.

I will
1. Order to an unknown place far away

2. Order many items and reject on the day of delivery

Oga Abeg Na!!! May be na my Items u go ORDER........
Re: Bye Bye Konga by TalentManager: 12:08am On Oct 13, 2015
I thought they said UP TO 80% off , what you want might be 10% off which is a good deed by Konga , Abi na illetrates full this forum ni ? Read a book, meditate & travel out a little undecided

2 Likes

Re: Bye Bye Konga by just2endowed: 12:14am On Oct 13, 2015
TalentManager:
I thought they said UP TO 80% off , what you want might be 10% off which is a good deed by Konga , Abi na illetrates full this forum ni ? Read a book, meditate & travel out a little undecided

I tire oh. Nairaland is smth else now

1 Like

Re: Bye Bye Konga by TalentManager: 12:21am On Oct 13, 2015
just2endowed:

I tire oh. Nairaland is smth else now

Since they are now selling kpalito smart phones, all kinds of ignoramus have flooded this forum so admins need to watch publications closely .Last week in a London shop I saw up to 90% off this week, of course only a teeth cleaning line was on sale. Did they owe me anything ? Nigerians are very complicated people. If they don't shut this rubbish thread I hope the firm sues
Re: Bye Bye Konga by mychelyte(m): 1:49am On Oct 13, 2015
Konga.com Is a scam! Remember the time of black Friday,same thing they did.
Re: Bye Bye Konga by boss1310(m): 4:09am On Oct 13, 2015
to be honest I ve patronized both Jumia and Konga but Konga served me better,may be I was just lucky

3 Likes

Re: Bye Bye Konga by sureteeboy(m): 7:27am On Oct 13, 2015
Elxandre:

Are you saying 2,700 is an impossible price for a shirt?

No I'm not saying it's impossible, but where the problem lies is the fact that the shirt has almost 50% discount. Does that mean its actual price is 5400 naira? That's an outrageous amount.
Re: Bye Bye Konga by fruitfulBROTHER(m): 8:21am On Oct 13, 2015
just2endowed:

Lol so I guess Konga was not wrong.
with this they can win in any court of law if sued. Lol. I think people should always pay more attentions to LITTLE words like that.
Re: Bye Bye Konga by Elxandre(m): 8:35am On Oct 13, 2015
sureteeboy:
No I'm not saying it's impossible, but where the problem lies is the fact that the shirt has almost 50% discount. Does that mean its actual price is 5400 naira? That's an outrageous amount.
Guy there are even costlier shirts.

The question you should be asking is if the particular shirt is actually worth the price.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need A Strong Android Phone From 10k And Below... / Airtel Official 600MB / The Vivo Smartphone Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.