Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Bye Bye Konga - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Bye Bye Konga (5226 Views)

Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription / Say Bye Bye To All Your Earpiece Problems / Its Bye Bye To Blackberry OS - Say Hello To Blackberry 2nd Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bye Bye Konga by Elxandre(m): 8:41am On Oct 13, 2015
boss1310:
to be honest I ve patronized both Jumia and Konga but Konga served me better,may be I was just lucky
I prefer Konga by a long shot.

No need going to delivery centers which may not even be in your state.
They do POD to anywhere you are. Very incredible.

I have never used Jumia because the delivery centers aren't in Ondo state. So should i travel to Edo state just to receive a good? No way!

The only good thing about Jumia is the exclusive deals they sign with phone manufacturers.

1 Like

Re: Bye Bye Konga by mikaj(m): 8:42am On Oct 13, 2015
Abeg no vex but what exactly did konga do? What happened this morning?
Re: Bye Bye Konga by Elxandre(m): 8:49am On Oct 13, 2015
mychelyte:
Konga.com Is a scam!
Remember the time of black Friday,same thing they did.
Black Friday was real!
Several items including clothes to gadgets etc had crazy cheap prices.
I'm sure many bought several items on both Jumia and Konga.

In fact, I had a failed delivery on that black Friday, and believe me Konga gave me a 5000 naira voucher, even though that was my first transaction with them.

These promos are fastest fingers events, so people who miss out always cuss out, which is understandable.
I would have had a new phone now if Jumia megathon didn't disappoint me, but some people like Mizzzbee got even more than one device. lol
Re: Bye Bye Konga by stiles009(m): 8:51am On Oct 13, 2015
Sorry, but y'all are thieves.. .. Last time I checked it's suppose to be a promo and not every one is suppose to benefit. So y'all should stop crying a river, and hope for a better luck next time.
Re: Bye Bye Konga by eflintsone(m): 9:09am On Oct 13, 2015
most of its items are out of stock and even expensive .... poor company
Re: Bye Bye Konga by sureteeboy(m): 3:56pm On Oct 13, 2015
Elxandre:

Guy there are even costlier shirts.

The question you should be asking is if the particular shirt is actually worth the price.
Yeah. Of course that's what I've been talking about since. I'm pretty sure those clothes will be sold at a lesser price on jumia
Re: Bye Bye Konga by henribj(m): 7:22pm On Oct 13, 2015
OP no need to do that, doing that will hurt sellers who are selling through the Konga platform.
Re: Bye Bye Konga by henribj(m): 7:24pm On Oct 13, 2015
guys, items are more expensive on jumia than on konga because jumia charges a higher commission on items being sold by sellers, so for sellers to break even on jumia, they will have to sell their items at a higher price.
Re: Bye Bye Konga by Frostty: 7:42pm On Oct 13, 2015
naija's education is in serious mess.imagine to read and comrehend simple english na problem.@ op,u sure say u go skul.wat dey did is just a mkting strategy locked up wit english coz dey know very few of u will understand
Re: Bye Bye Konga by usmanktg2(m): 4:22pm On Oct 14, 2015
they must regret
Re: Bye Bye Konga by usmanktg2(m): 4:23pm On Oct 14, 2015
Frostty:
naija's education is in serious mess.imagine to read and comrehend simple english na problem.@ op,u sure say u go skul.wat dey did is just a mkting strategy locked up wit english coz dey know very few of u will understand

keep deceiving yourself
Re: Bye Bye Konga by Femistico(m): 4:37pm On Oct 14, 2015
Elxandre:

I prefer Konga by a long shot.

No need going to delivery centers which may not even be in your state.
They do POD to anywhere you are. Very incredible.

I have never used Jumia because the delivery centers aren't in Ondo state. So should i travel to Edo state just to receive a good? No way!

The only good thing about Jumia is the exclusive deals they sign with phone manufacturers.
jumia has a delivery center in akure (ilesha rd)...check b4 spilling anything here..
Re: Bye Bye Konga by Elxandre(m): 4:57pm On Oct 14, 2015
Femistico:

jumia has a delivery center in akure (ilesha rd)...check b4 spilling anything here..
Not my fault it isn't listed on Jumia's site.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need A Strong Android Phone From 10k And Below... / Difference Btw Snapdragon And Mediatek? / Airtel At It Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.