Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Ritual Killing: Police In Delta Nabs Suspect Over Death Of Female Undergraduate - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ritual Killing: Police In Delta Nabs Suspect Over Death Of Female Undergraduate (35287 Views)

Benue Killing: Police Arrest 8 Herdsmen, Deploys Men To Forestall Occurrence / Chilling Story Of Ritual Killing In Ibadan / Female Undergraduate Runs Mad After Being Beaten By Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ritual Killing: Police In Delta Nabs Suspect Over Death Of Female Undergraduate by Amack(m): 11:20am On Oct 12, 2015
Bad news Nigeria. Good news Biafra. Bad news every day. Don't like if you're tied of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ritual Killing: Police In Delta Nabs Suspect Over Death Of Female Undergraduate by fart: 11:22am On Oct 12, 2015
It's not by force to have boyfriend
Re: Ritual Killing: Police In Delta Nabs Suspect Over Death Of Female Undergraduate by Akynzodeighbour(m): 11:23am On Oct 12, 2015
people have taken hustling to a whole different level
Re: Ritual Killing: Police In Delta Nabs Suspect Over Death Of Female Undergraduate by Missmossy(f): 11:23am On Oct 12, 2015
Jeeeez!!!!

This is so terrible.

2 Likes

Re: Ritual Killing: Police In Delta Nabs Suspect Over Death Of Female Undergraduate by dickvik(m): 11:23am On Oct 12, 2015
Sad news, the said boyfriend is among the conprite embarassed shocked lipsrsealed angry grin
Re: Ritual Killing: Police In Delta Nabs Suspect Over Death Of Female Undergraduate by lekjons(m): 11:23am On Oct 12, 2015
kenedy175:
For Apple
bundecided
Re: Ritual Killing: Police In Delta Nabs Suspect Over Death Of Female Undergraduate by XxIamkevoMrkxX1(m): 11:24am On Oct 12, 2015
such is Life, we lose people we love. Rip to The girlsad
Re: Ritual Killing: Police In Delta Nabs Suspect Over Death Of Female Undergraduate by dannyduks: 11:25am On Oct 12, 2015
I STRONGLY BELIEVE THE BOY WAS PART OF THE RITUALIST. WAS HE WITH THE GIRL WHEN SHE WAS ATTACKED OR HOW DID HE NOW KNOW THAT HIS GIRL WAS ATTACKED BEFORE TAKING THE BODY TO THE MOTUARY. JUST SAYING

2 Likes

Re: Ritual Killing: Police In Delta Nabs Suspect Over Death Of Female Undergraduate by braine(m): 11:26am On Oct 12, 2015
themosthigh:
[size=18pt]When did igbos start participating in rituals?....i thought it was the work of lazy yoruba man who dont want to work and make money[/size]

Well, sorry you're disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Ritual Killing: Police In Delta Nabs Suspect Over Death Of Female Undergraduate by AlomoReloaded: 11:26am On Oct 12, 2015
The boy, must av some info
Re: Ritual Killing: Police In Delta Nabs Suspect Over Death Of Female Undergraduate by ijustdey: 11:26am On Oct 12, 2015
Sources said that the parents of the victim was
not informed early enough of the incident as the
boyfriend allegedly took the corpse to the state -
owned mortuary claiming she was sick and died.

how did the mortuary attendant take the corpse from the man without the necessary investigation and examination

those attendant needs to be sack and prosecuted for negligence and violation of ethics of duty

2 Likes

Re: Ritual Killing: Police In Delta Nabs Suspect Over Death Of Female Undergraduate by mightyhaze: 11:29am On Oct 12, 2015
themosthigh:
[size=18pt]When did igbos start participating in rituals?....i thought it was the work of lazyyoruba man who dont want to work and make money[/size]
shut up! Na yoruba ritualists kill d babe. But police r on dia trail.dem go sooncatch dem tongue

1 Like

Re: Ritual Killing: Police In Delta Nabs Suspect Over Death Of Female Undergraduate by Bonapart(m): 11:54am On Oct 12, 2015
harristo:

I will say thank God she got to use her private parts one last time before they were removed.

And it wasn't because she was fornicating that she got attacked.
weren't where she ought to be
Re: Ritual Killing: Police In Delta Nabs Suspect Over Death Of Female Undergraduate by oz4real83(m): 12:03pm On Oct 12, 2015
Whenever I hear the statement from the Nigerian police "after interrogation the suspect confessed",I always laugh because it is another way of saying "after enough beating, threats and torture, the suspect confessed". I always picture how the suspects face will look like after the "interogation"!!!

1 Like

Re: Ritual Killing: Police In Delta Nabs Suspect Over Death Of Female Undergraduate by Luckygurl(f): 12:07pm On Oct 12, 2015
See that boyfriend is behind the attack else how will you explain his depositing the corpse in the morgue without lodging any formal complaint...

The girl just kpeme like that sad sad sad

If I say girls should be very very careful with this relationship issue, they will say I'm just been paranoid.

RIP
Re: Ritual Killing: Police In Delta Nabs Suspect Over Death Of Female Undergraduate by omonla555: 12:08pm On Oct 12, 2015
Igbos no dey do rituals. Na other tribes like Yoruba be rituals.

1 Like

Re: Ritual Killing: Police In Delta Nabs Suspect Over Death Of Female Undergraduate by patreeq50(m): 12:12pm On Oct 12, 2015
harristo:

I will say thank God she got to use her private parts one last time before they were removed.

And it wasn't because she was fornicating that she got attacked.
Re: Ritual Killing: Police In Delta Nabs Suspect Over Death Of Female Undergraduate by patreeq50(m): 12:14pm On Oct 12, 2015
A lesson for us all.... I see no reason why you can't call or talk to your mum while you are in your guy's place.
Re: Ritual Killing: Police In Delta Nabs Suspect Over Death Of Female Undergraduate by patreeq50(m): 12:15pm On Oct 12, 2015
A lesson for us all.... I see no reason why you can't call or talk to your mum while you are in your guy's place.

Mother should also give close marking to their daughters no matter how old they may be
Re: Ritual Killing: Police In Delta Nabs Suspect Over Death Of Female Undergraduate by patreeq50(m): 12:16pm On Oct 12, 2015

Mothers should also give close marking to their daughters no matter how old they may be
Re: Ritual Killing: Police In Delta Nabs Suspect Over Death Of Female Undergraduate by tammie24: 12:53pm On Oct 12, 2015
Ibo kwenu!
Re: Ritual Killing: Police In Delta Nabs Suspect Over Death Of Female Undergraduate by DaBullIT(m): 12:58pm On Oct 12, 2015
themosthigh:
[size=18pt]When did igbos start participating in rituals?....i thought it was the work of lazy yoruba man who dont want to work and make money[/size]

[size=20pt]YOUR MUMU na GENERATIONAL ISSUE [/size]
Re: Ritual Killing: Police In Delta Nabs Suspect Over Death Of Female Undergraduate by tmxme(m): 1:01pm On Oct 12, 2015
The boyfriend is responsible
Re: Ritual Killing: Police In Delta Nabs Suspect Over Death Of Female Undergraduate by marksooyinmiebi(m): 1:10pm On Oct 12, 2015
Islie:

http://www.leadership.ng/news/466613/ritual-killing-police-in-delta-nabs-suspect-over-death-of-female-undergraduate

I've stayed in ibusa for 15years.

This incident happened about 3weeks ago.. The girl went to her boyfriends who stays in Asaba (some km from ibusa (80naira)) of which she slept there and in the process the said boyfriend killed her and took away some parts of her body (breast etc).. The retual was said to be the usual G+... Afterwards he and his friend immediately deposited the lifeless body' at FMC Asaba.. I guess they bribed the Moutury attendant or so.. On how they were cought.., his said friend used the victims phone to call her parents asking where she was... And said she's missing.. On hearing this they swiftly mobilized youths and elders in chase of the culprits.. On getting the the police station they found the two boys coming out(they went bribing the DPO).. Immediately the girls mom recognize the BF of her child and chocked him....THE POLICE responded by setting him free and allowing him run..mehn since the G guys bribed the police men what do you expect.... The guy killed the girl period !!
Re: Ritual Killing: Police In Delta Nabs Suspect Over Death Of Female Undergraduate by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 12, 2015
therr is nothing to investigate, he killed her himself, and d fact that he is cooking up funny stories to defend himself is annoying and i hope he gets a life sentence with no parole in a maximum security prison fr d rest of his life with hard labour and be fagged by inmates fr d rest of his bloddy wicked life..
Re: Ritual Killing: Police In Delta Nabs Suspect Over Death Of Female Undergraduate by ijustdey: 1:19pm On Oct 12, 2015
marksooyinmiebi:

This incident happened about 3weeks ago.. The girl went to her boyfriends who stays in Asaba (some km from ibusa (80naira)) of which she slept there and in the process the said boyfriend killed her and took away some parts of her body (breast etc).. The retual was said to be the usual G+... Afterwards he and his friend immediately deposited the lifeless body' at FMC Asaba.. I guess they bribed the Moutury attendant or so.. On how they were cought.., his said friend used the victims phone to call her parents asking where she was... And said she's missing.. On hearing this they swiftly mobilized youths and elders in chase of the culprits.. On getting the the police station they found the two boys coming out(they went bribing the DPO).. Immediately the girls mom recognize the BF of her child and chocked him....THE POLICE responded by setting him free and allowing him run..mehn since the G guys bribed the police men what do you expect.... The guy killed the girl period !!

your narration prove that the girl has been dating a guy with questionable character all this while but because if the financial gain she was receiving.... she was still dating him until he decided to end her life.

have always been saying..... ladies be wise as a serpent and vigilant like a lion, you never know who is on the prowl
Re: Ritual Killing: Police In Delta Nabs Suspect Over Death Of Female Undergraduate by SammyO4real: 1:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
marksooyinmiebi:

na wa for Nigeria if your story is true.
Re: Ritual Killing: Police In Delta Nabs Suspect Over Death Of Female Undergraduate by joe4christ(m): 1:29pm On Oct 12, 2015
Bonapart:
And ladies will never learn
Fornication is a sin in the first place
You ain't married yet but enjoying the pleasure of marriage: passing a night in a guy's place

I have her to blame

So, from your word, she died cos she lived the life of a furnicator huh
What about married women who got used for rituals. Are u saying they're also guilty of adultery too?
May the good lord grant u sense on time!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Man Stabbed To Death By Cultists At A Hotel In Anambra. Graphic Photos / Baba Ijesha Arrives Lagos Court In Ikeja (Photos) / Man Who Stole A Phone In Benin Stripped Naked & Tied (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.