Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Ritual Killing: Police In Delta Nabs Suspect Over Death Of Female Undergraduate - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ritual Killing: Police In Delta Nabs Suspect Over Death Of Female Undergraduate (35289 Views)

Benue Killing: Police Arrest 8 Herdsmen, Deploys Men To Forestall Occurrence / Chilling Story Of Ritual Killing In Ibadan / Female Undergraduate Runs Mad After Being Beaten By Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ritual Killing: Police In Delta Nabs Suspect Over Death Of Female Undergraduate by Bonapart(m): 1:32pm On Oct 12, 2015
joe4christ:

So, from your word, she died cos she lived the life of a furnicator huh
What about married women who got used for rituals. Are u saying they're also guilty of adultery too?
May the good lord grant u sense on time!
she got served
You might receive yours soon trust me
Re: Ritual Killing: Police In Delta Nabs Suspect Over Death Of Female Undergraduate by broxymall(m): 1:36pm On Oct 12, 2015
themosthigh:
[size=18pt]When did igbos start participating in rituals?....i thought it was the work of lazy yoruba man who dont want to work and make money[/size]
dude ask yourself..
are you perfect

coz it clear you re looking fr attention.. smh.

Get your Timberland Boot,Sneakers, Emporio armani, Casio Edifice, Mechanical chronograph Tourbillion watch et al , visit link at signature
Re: Ritual Killing: Police In Delta Nabs Suspect Over Death Of Female Undergraduate by Orikinla(m): 1:41pm On Oct 12, 2015
She chose the wrong boyfriend. And many Nigerian girls make the same mistake. Demons. They roam among us and they breed and reproduce their kind. Beware of anyone who is intellectually re-tarded. 99% of criminals and cultists in Nigeria are intellectually re-tarded. Even those who are undergraduates in Nigeria are intellectually re-tarded. For me, if I cannot discuss Tolstoy, Camus and Sun Tzu with you, I will limit my interactions with you.

1 Like

Re: Ritual Killing: Police In Delta Nabs Suspect Over Death Of Female Undergraduate by logica(m): 1:46pm On Oct 12, 2015
lekjons:
@bolded, "the day they started liking moneyundecided, 101B.C."

Ode!!
Your sarcasm detector is defective?
Re: Ritual Killing: Police In Delta Nabs Suspect Over Death Of Female Undergraduate by aderome(f): 2:42pm On Oct 12, 2015
nikkiking:
Pishure angry
pishure of deadbody abi? some people sef.
Re: Ritual Killing: Police In Delta Nabs Suspect Over Death Of Female Undergraduate by Hero10001: 2:43pm On Oct 12, 2015
Haa! y.i.b.o!!
Re: Ritual Killing: Police In Delta Nabs Suspect Over Death Of Female Undergraduate by OK500: 4:06pm On Oct 12, 2015
WE ARE YET TO GET THE TRUTH OF THIS STORY!
Re: Ritual Killing: Police In Delta Nabs Suspect Over Death Of Female Undergraduate by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 12, 2015
Bonapart:
And ladies will never learn
Fornication is a sin in the first place
You ain't married yet but enjoying the pleasure of marriage: passing a night in a guy's place

I have her to blame
She fornicates n sleeps over is a diff topic,her bf is heartless n evil q.e.d...watch d kind of ple u deal with n pray 4mercy always cos no1 is perfect
Re: Ritual Killing: Police In Delta Nabs Suspect Over Death Of Female Undergraduate by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 12, 2015
I dey suspect the guy oooooh! Everybody wan make cash by all means.

Parents, train ur children in the ways of the Lord so that when they grow they will not depart from it.

Why girl go dey sleep for 'boy' house wey e never marry? ( I been dey do am that year sha, no mind me )...the girl was foolish though, she nor wise gahngahn!
Re: Ritual Killing: Police In Delta Nabs Suspect Over Death Of Female Undergraduate by Bonapart(m): 5:12pm On Oct 12, 2015
Oktoberfest:

She fornicates n sleeps over is a diff topic,her bf is heartless n evil q.e.d...watch d kind of ple u deal with n pray 4mercy always cos no1 is perfect
when you go where you ain't suppose to go, wat wasn't programme for you will always happen to you

Stay out of sex before marriage and live long

#shallom
Re: Ritual Killing: Police In Delta Nabs Suspect Over Death Of Female Undergraduate by niyi123: 9:23pm On Oct 12, 2015
Bonapart:
And ladies will never learn
Fornication is a sin in the first place
You ain't married yet but enjoying the pleasure of marriage: passing a night in a guy's place

I have her to blame

imagine passing a night in the house of a guy that has not marry her... may God forgive her
Re: Ritual Killing: Police In Delta Nabs Suspect Over Death Of Female Undergraduate by Bonapart(m): 10:18pm On Oct 12, 2015
niyi123:

imagine passing a night in the house of a guy that has not marry her... may God forgive her
and that's not the first time

Amen!!!
Re: Ritual Killing: Police In Delta Nabs Suspect Over Death Of Female Undergraduate by Macelliot(m): 5:57am On Oct 14, 2015
themosthigh:
[size=18pt]When did igbos start participating in rituals?....i thought it was the work of lazy yoruba man who dont want to work and make money[/size]
Hi bro!
Re: Ritual Killing: Police In Delta Nabs Suspect Over Death Of Female Undergraduate by akigbemaru: 3:39pm On Nov 20, 2015
A man stole a boy but got caught.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gang Members Tried To Free Prisoner From Court In Sokoto, Two Men Shot Dead / Nigerian Prostitute Gang Raped In Russia By 4 Drunk Men / Man Caught With Human Skulls In Ogun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.