₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,297,109 members, 5,047,990 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2019 at 02:45 PM

Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! (44064 Views)

Is Acquiring New Zealand Student Visa As Difficult As That Of Australia? / Join Me As I Travel To Mexico City For A 3 Day Holliday / Going To Mexico (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by Woody2(m): 9:20pm On Jan 24
LUDATRAVELS:
Question

Your departure and arrival dates ?

Answer

hint : Your departure and arrival dates are on the flight booking document in your hand.You are expected to have checked and memorized the dates. Your departure date is the date you are leaving the airport in Nigeria and your arrival date is the date you are arriving Mexico.

Just mention the dates.
Will i have payed for ticket b4 going to Mexico embassy?
Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by Aliu2019: 5:27pm On Jan 31
Please, if someone is sending me a notarized invitation letter that is authorized from National Migration Institute in Mexico city, will I still need all the supporting documents like which excludes my international passport? Thanks
Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by Woody2(m): 6:23pm On Mar 31
Pls I need help oo, I open an account with Mexico embassy and to book my appointment with the embassy but could not complete it, an email has been send to me through which I followed the link and it keep taking me back pls help me out, pls I need to complete it to book my appointment.
Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by Woody2(m): 8:39am On Apr 02
Pls I need to know what is going on on Mexico Visa now
Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by Woody2(m): 8:47am On Apr 02
LUDATRAVELS:
the first step is : Create an account on Mexitel,the global appointment booking platform of Mexican embassies all over the world. You can access Mexitel from here : https://mexitel.sre.gob.mx/.

Pls I open an account but after sending mail to confirm my account have been unable to do that, plssssss I need ur help
Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by Woody2(m): 2:49pm On Apr 18
Hello house am having issues with completing my account, I don't how to inputs my number or how can I add my number pls house it urgent thanks
Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by iyaaliya: 9:29am On Jul 08
Goodmorning.

please, who has any latest information on Mexican visa?
Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by Ifexontop(m): 12:31pm On Jul 12
No update since

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone / World's Most Powerful Passports. Guess Where Nigeria Falls / Handsome Ghanaian Gallant Soldier Dies One Month To Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.