Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! (79187 Views)

Is Acquiring New Zealand Student Visa As Difficult As That Of Australia? / Join Me As I Travel To Mexico City For A 3 Day Holliday / Going To Mexico (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by Woody2(m): 9:20pm On Jan 24, 2019
LUDATRAVELS:
Question

Your departure and arrival dates ?

Answer

hint : Your departure and arrival dates are on the flight booking document in your hand.You are expected to have checked and memorized the dates. Your departure date is the date you are leaving the airport in Nigeria and your arrival date is the date you are arriving Mexico.

Just mention the dates.
Will i have payed for ticket b4 going to Mexico embassy?
Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by Aliu2019: 5:27pm On Jan 31, 2019
Please, if someone is sending me a notarized invitation letter that is authorized from National Migration Institute in Mexico city, will I still need all the supporting documents like which excludes my international passport? Thanks
Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by Woody2(m): 6:23pm On Mar 31, 2019
Pls I need help oo, I open an account with Mexico embassy and to book my appointment with the embassy but could not complete it, an email has been send to me through which I followed the link and it keep taking me back pls help me out, pls I need to complete it to book my appointment.
Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by Woody2(m): 8:39am On Apr 02, 2019
Pls I need to know what is going on on Mexico Visa now
Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by Woody2(m): 8:47am On Apr 02, 2019
LUDATRAVELS:
the first step is : Create an account on Mexitel,the global appointment booking platform of Mexican embassies all over the world. You can access Mexitel from here : https://mexitel.sre.gob.mx/.

Pls I open an account but after sending mail to confirm my account have been unable to do that, plssssss I need ur help

1 Like

Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by Woody2(m): 2:49pm On Apr 18, 2019
Hello house am having issues with completing my account, I don't how to inputs my number or how can I add my number pls house it urgent thanks
Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by iyaaliya: 9:29am On Jul 08, 2019
Goodmorning.

please, who has any latest information on Mexican visa?
Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by Ifexontop(m): 12:31pm On Jul 12, 2019
No update since
Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by Qu33nSh3ba: 2:02pm On Jul 22, 2019
No direct flighy to Mexico from Nigeria, NGR-SA, SA-Sao Paulo, then Sao Paulo to Mexico City.[/quote]

Would I need a transit visa for this journey through SA,?
Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by Chimdionyiah: 7:51pm On Aug 05, 2019
Hello everyone,I already know the best route to mexico without a transit visa is from Lagos-southafrica-brazil-mexico city,but some people on this platform have been saying if I don't book a hotel in will get deport when I get to South Africa,I really want to know if I get an invite from a university from mexico and on the invite it was fully stated that they will take care of my accommodation and all,will I still get deported when I get to South Africa? Please I really need a quick response.
Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by frontendsoftwar(m): 9:37pm On Sep 28, 2019
Please house any latest news on the Mexico visa has anyone received visa from them recently
Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by talkless78: 10:23am On Sep 29, 2019
[quote author=frontendsoftwar post=82660664]Please house any latest news on the Mexico visa has anyone received visa from them recently[/quoyte] yes
Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by frontendsoftwar(m): 12:41pm On Sep 30, 2019
[quote author=talkless78 post=82671104][/quote]

Please what is the process like for you?

Do you think I should have a certain amount of money in my account and then print the bank statement before going.

Or am I good to go with the $500 minimum amount.

Also am planning of going to the embassy to make some enquiries. Will I be allowed in without appointment.

Then if someone is sponsoring me, do I need to present the person's bank statement
Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by Bolarin101: 11:16pm On Nov 12, 2019
Please can I enter Mexico with Brazil visa from Brazil ? I saw someone who said they enter Mexico from São Paulo but I don’t know if the person has Mexican visa or not . I really need to understand this . I have Brazil visa but I prefer Mexico �
Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by Bolarin101: 11:33pm On Nov 12, 2019
@yusfaith78 please I need to confirm do you have Mexico visa or you applied while you were in Brazil ? Or rather you don’t need a Mexico visa if youre traveling to Mexico from Brazil ?

I have Brazil visa but I prefer to visit Mexico instead please I need to be sure.
Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by Oluwo1: 9:08am On Nov 14, 2019
Bolarin101:
Please can I enter Mexico with Brazil visa from Brazil ? I saw someone who said they enter Mexico from São Paulo but I don’t know if the person has Mexican visa or not . I really need to understand this . I have Brazil visa but I prefer Mexico �

Hi Bolarin, can I send you private message??
Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by Phoenixgr: 2:34am On Dec 10, 2019
whats really happening with the mexico visa appointment booking system , or is id done at their embassy now ? anyone please help
Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by Cypapi: 1:08am On Dec 26, 2019
Guru in the house i salute.

Please do anyone know schools with low tuition for masters in business related program.

Secondly, what are the possible jobs one could easily get doing while studying... Whats the least paying job one could get as a student.

Lastly, of what advantage is it to study in mexico after schooling....

Thanks to all coming through for my questions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by Jaycew(f): 8:58pm On Feb 19, 2020
Cypapi:
Guru in the house i salute.

Please do anyone know schools with low tuition for masters in business related program.

Secondly, what are the possible jobs one could easily get doing while studying... Whats the least paying job one could get as a student.

Lastly, of what advantage is it to study in mexico after schooling....

Thanks to all coming through for my questions.

Someone reply this please
Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by HEYWHYZED(m): 9:53am On Jan 08, 2021
LUDATRAVELS:
Hello house,what we are going to treat today is the Letter of Self Sponsorship : in this letter you will state that you'll be the one sponsoring your trip and that you will be law abiding. You will also list the places of interest in Mexico you will be visiting . Watch out for the list of what i refer to as "garnishing documents".

Please can you send us the sample of "letter of sponsorship"
Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by johnHerba(m): 10:41am On Jan 16, 2021
Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by caburator: 6:49pm On Feb 28, 2021
Guys whats up about mexico visa?? Have traveled to kenya, tanzania,ghana and sweden.....Whats up are they still dropping
Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by Goodman247: 12:00pm On Mar 01, 2021
U want to go and sell drugs
Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by caburator: 8:03am On Mar 05, 2021
Goodman247 so everybody going there are doing drugs, common lets change our mindset....
Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by olawax22: 12:59pm On Nov 16, 2021
caburator:
Goodman247 so everybody going there are doing drugs, common lets change our mindset....

Please, I need urgent help… I’m in Brazil now and I want to transit Mexico and my aim is to stay at Mexico (asylum) please I need guidance as per Mexican airport immigration
Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by dehiero: 1:03pm On Nov 16, 2021
olawax22:

Please, I need urgent help… I’m in Brazil now and I want to transit Mexico and my aim is to stay at Mexico (asylum) please I need guidance as per Mexican airport immigration
Check your pm pls
Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by olawax22: 1:11pm On Nov 16, 2021
dehiero:

Check your pm pls

I don’t understand, enlightening me
What do you me by pm
Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by damoceile: 1:12pm On Nov 16, 2021
Abeg who knows any DIY route to apply for Brazilian visa
Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by olawax22: 1:17pm On Nov 16, 2021
dehiero:

Check your pm pls

Please it’s urgent my flight is close, I’m scared. I just want to know what I might Likely face when I get to Mexico City
Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by dehiero: 1:31pm On Nov 16, 2021
olawax22:

Please it’s urgent my flight is close, I’m scared. I just want to know what I might Likely face when I get to Mexico City
Most people go there by road
Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by Oluwomonext212(m): 12:39am On Jan 16, 2022
LUDATRAVELS:
the first step is : Create an account on Mexitel,the global appointment booking platform of Mexican embassies all over the world. You can access Mexitel from here : https://mexitel.sre.gob.mx/.
Thanks for the information, but I have been unable to create an account, it always came up showing default address not found and which is actually require to be filled out. I will appreciate if there is anyway you can help forward

Thank you
Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by kingakaay: 10:45am On Feb 02, 2022
Oluwomonext212:
Thanks for the information, but I have been unable to create an account, it always came up showing default address not found and which is actually require to be filled out. I will appreciate if there is anyway you can help forward

Thank you

Have you been able to find a solution to this yet? I'm facing the same issue.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany / Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site / Living In The USA - Life Of An Immigrant Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.