Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,091 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Is Waiting Profitable? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Waiting Profitable? (677 Views)

Is He The One Linda Ikeji Is Waiting For??? / When A Guy Is Waiting To Marry A Virgin(photo) / When U Think The World Is Waiting For U? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Waiting Profitable? by Bwon(m): 3:31pm On Oct 12, 2015
My fellow Romance-landers, In as much as i love to keep my relationship away from people and their advises i haven't found away to conquer my problems. I need your help and advice on this issues.

I am young dude as every guy i have lived a bad life (more so like a play boy) in the past but for years now i have turned a new live. I met this young lady that i love so much she was in a relationship at the time i met her. We got along pretty well then i got to find out that her relationship was crashing i was sad for her because at the moment she was devastated but on the on the contrary i was happy for myself at least an opportunity presented itself. Few months later the relationship crashed two months later i started making my intention know about how i feel about her and all.

She requested that i give her time to heal as she has been dating the guys for 3 years so i said okay that is fine by me. I started acting like a bf to her care buy her stuff literally foot all her bills and take her on dates. But YESTERDAY I reminder about my proposal towards her makes it 4 months now since i asked her out and she is still telling to wait.?

But now am confused How long do i have to wait I have been acting as a bf since breakup and i have waited four good months for her to heal. i have always been at her side every time she was down. but why would she want me to wait for i don't know long again? I have tried to avoid her lately but i can't the heart keeps calling back

Pls guys advise me on what to do because i am confused really and i need your help
Re: Is Waiting Profitable? by misspicy(f): 3:34pm On Oct 12, 2015
Pele OP,she no like you,please stop wasting your resources,i don't want to hear that you rap.ed someone o grin

1 Like

Re: Is Waiting Profitable? by midehi2(f): 3:34pm On Oct 12, 2015
give her time

1 Like

Re: Is Waiting Profitable? by falconey(m): 3:38pm On Oct 12, 2015
another statistic.
Re: Is Waiting Profitable? by Bwon(m): 3:41pm On Oct 12, 2015
misspicy:
Pele OP,she no like you,please stop wasting your resources,i don't want to hear that you rap.ed someone o grin
Not mine kinda thing
Re: Is Waiting Profitable? by Bwon(m): 3:43pm On Oct 12, 2015
midehi2:
give her time
How much more time would i give?
Re: Is Waiting Profitable? by jascon1(m): 3:50pm On Oct 12, 2015
Bwon:
what really donu want from her, sex or a real relationship? She gives u ur attention, so what do u call wait?
Re: Is Waiting Profitable? by misspicy(f): 3:51pm On Oct 12, 2015
Bwon:
Not mine kinda thing
Good,i dnt think the girl digs u,u said 4 months?thats a long time
Re: Is Waiting Profitable? by libertyfather(m): 3:51pm On Oct 12, 2015
Bwon:

A year or 2 is not much
Re: Is Waiting Profitable? by noraa(m): 4:02pm On Oct 12, 2015
undecidedNONSENSE I HATE THIS
Re: Is Waiting Profitable? by Bwon(m): 4:18pm On Oct 12, 2015
libertyfather:

A year or 2 is not much
a year or 2 my brother kilode, we got flesh and blood when you want to advise us advis us like a brother..
Re: Is Waiting Profitable? by Bwon(m): 4:22pm On Oct 12, 2015
jascon1:
what really donu want from her, sex or a real relationship? She gives u ur attention, so what do u call wait?
there is difference in acting like a Gf and been the gf its a whole different ball game you guys share loads together.
Re: Is Waiting Profitable? by jmoore(m): 4:32pm On Oct 12, 2015
Keep investing. Experience is the bestworst teacher.
Re: Is Waiting Profitable? by jascon1(m): 7:07pm On Oct 12, 2015
Bwon:
there is difference in acting like a Gf and been the gf its a whole different ball game you guys share loads together.
what do u really want? I just believe u put urself together. U need answers to deep hearted questions
Re: Is Waiting Profitable? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 12, 2015
O boi! You're already in the relationship take it or leave it. Its nor everytime you ask em out b4 things kickstart . Just calm down and keep your friendship fire wd her burning smiley.

(1) (Reply)

Engaged To The Wrong Man- A Love Story / Opinion: How To Know A Gold Digger / Pls I Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.