Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Pls I Need Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls I Need Advice (672 Views)

Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls / My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) / My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Advice by Oladimejy(m): 11:12am On Nov 19, 2015
PLS i need an advise. i broke with my ex gf two yrs ago and now she love me like before but i dont love her.what is in my mind is just to have sex with her.i still fear maybe she will have a an extralarge vagina because when we broke up.this girl is having sex with other guys to the extend she was pregnant but she aborted it.PLS SHOULD I DO CHOP AND CLEAN MOUTH?PLS i need an advise. i broke with my ex gf two yrs ago and now she love me like before but i dont love her.what is in my mind is just to have sex with her.i still fear maybe she will have a an extralarge vagina because when we broke up.this girl is having sex with other guys to the extend she was pregnant but she aborted it.PLS SHOULD I DO CHOP AND CLEAN MOUTH?PLS i need an advise. i broke with my ex gf two yrs ago and now she love me like before but i dont love her.what is in my mind is just to have sex with her.i still fear maybe she will have a an extralarge vagina because when we broke up.this girl is having sex with other guys to the extend she was pregnant but she aborted it.PLS SHOULD I DO CHOP AND CLEAN MOUTH?
Re: Pls I Need Advice by Rexhenrex(m): 11:15am On Nov 19, 2015
U are obviously high on bitter kola,u don't need advice rather u need sense and a job to keep u busy...

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Advice by Oladimejy(m): 11:19am On Nov 19, 2015
[color=#550000][/color]
Rexhenrex:
U are obviously high on bitter kola,u don't need advice rather u need sense and a job to keep u busy...
.WHICH TYPE OF JOB?
Rexhenrex:
.WHICH TYPE OF JOB?
Rexhenrex:
.WHICH TYPE OF JOB?
Re: Pls I Need Advice by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 19, 2015
many are given brains few makes use of it undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Advice by Rexhenrex(m): 11:26am On Nov 19, 2015
Oladimejy:
[color=#550000][/color].WHICH TYPE OF JOB?.WHICH TYPE OF JOB?.WHICH TYPE OF JOB?
well considering how foolish you sound ,you ain't fit to get one now you need sense before a job so i will advice you to work on you brain first then try out the post of a gate man it should blend well with you stupidity. grin thank me later.
Re: Pls I Need Advice by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 19, 2015
All this underage tramps seeking for cheap publicity on Nairaland should stop this nonsense.

Bia op, your mates are struggling for a way to pass their JSSCE so they can enter SS1, and you are online typing rubbiish. MAY GOD HELP YOU!
Re: Pls I Need Advice by HillaryD(f): 11:31am On Nov 19, 2015
at times questions people post on nairaland can be so annoying, mr attention seeker sooth your self.
Re: Pls I Need Advice by eyeon(m): 11:37am On Nov 19, 2015
When real men say they're done; they're done... Learn to be a real man.
Re: Pls I Need Advice by Elinob(m): 12:06pm On Nov 19, 2015
Don't let ur cleaning of mouth to become cleaning of tear from ur eye.
Re: Pls I Need Advice by afesimicaleb(m): 12:09pm On Nov 19, 2015
Wer una take day see all dis visionless girls!

(1) (Reply)

10 Reason Why Men Don't Go For A Richer Girls / A Must Read: Omo Pastor Turns Into A Baddo {Part 1} / This Is The Most Special.. Beauty Have Ever Seen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.