Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,823 members, 7,813,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

I Warned My Bro That his girlfriends Big Booty Will Put Him In Trouble - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Warned My Bro That his girlfriends Big Booty Will Put Him In Trouble (14055 Views)

When A Nurse Weds A Nurse: Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Bro. / Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This / Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Warned My Bro That his girlfriends Big Booty Will Put Him In Trouble by pet2ten(m): 10:44pm On Oct 12, 2015
OlufemiWhit:
Why exactly are you telling us this story that happened a year ago
Na exactly how u dey carry fail exam....I am sure u attend part time....if u read wetin I write proper u will realise that he introduced her to me a year ago but na now casala burst for him head....nawa oh.....people like u are responsible fr nigerias de-development

1 Like

Re: I Warned My Bro That his girlfriends Big Booty Will Put Him In Trouble by dharmie092: 10:48pm On Oct 12, 2015
So its all abt the ass again? Wetin we n go see for NL
Re: I Warned My Bro That his girlfriends Big Booty Will Put Him In Trouble by pet2ten(m): 10:48pm On Oct 12, 2015
Acidosis:

Vex for wetin na? lol

Its just a trend I've noticed on social media. Social media is the only place a 28 year girl will call her 26 year old brother "lil bro".

To prove a point? or claim seniority?

I have no issues with the trend per se but those who copy virtually everything they see on the social media.
So for all this matter na lil (wey I write be your problem?....weda u like it or not social media has helped u know things u didn't and lil bro inclusive...nobody force u use am s spare those that use...u look like who ur uncles dey clean hand for ur head when them chop egusi soup finish....deal with what u can change
Re: I Warned My Bro That his girlfriends Big Booty Will Put Him In Trouble by pet2ten(m): 10:53pm On Oct 12, 2015
Sunexy:

OP, wich type u smoke..make I go buy am sharp
Na warri filtered igbo
Re: I Warned My Bro That his girlfriends Big Booty Will Put Him In Trouble by daveP(m): 12:31am On Oct 13, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"Woe unto that man that place his trust on big nyansh".
and you be ASSenal fan o grin
Re: I Warned My Bro That his girlfriends Big Booty Will Put Him In Trouble by Xxpress(m): 1:34am On Oct 13, 2015
In Lil Wayne voice : I like my girl BBW
Re: I Warned My Bro That his girlfriends Big Booty Will Put Him In Trouble by goooze(m): 1:42am On Oct 13, 2015
This Ikebe go put you for wahala ohhhhhh ikebe
Re: I Warned My Bro That his girlfriends Big Booty Will Put Him In Trouble by mohdimplez(m): 4:58am On Oct 13, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
Scholar speaking! smiley smiley
Re: I Warned My Bro That his girlfriends Big Booty Will Put Him In Trouble by AdeniyiA(m): 5:10am On Oct 13, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

...yes, because he shall continually be where the nyansh is, back & down!
cool
Re: I Warned My Bro That his girlfriends Big Booty Will Put Him In Trouble by ggrin(f): 7:07am On Oct 13, 2015
shocked
naijaboiy:
Doesn't stop me from Loving a big ass cheesy
hallelujah!!!

1 Like

Re: I Warned My Bro That his girlfriends Big Booty Will Put Him In Trouble by naijaboiy: 7:12am On Oct 13, 2015
ggrin:
:ohallelujah!!!
Re: I Warned My Bro That his girlfriends Big Booty Will Put Him In Trouble by ggrin(f): 7:23am On Oct 13, 2015
naijaboiy:
u laugh na! Big nyansh make u laugh Smhembarassed...ashawo somebodyangry
Re: I Warned My Bro That his girlfriends Big Booty Will Put Him In Trouble by Maximillian1: 7:49am On Oct 13, 2015
Flashh:

The bolded made me ROTF... gringringrin
lol...hunger never catch d guy
Re: I Warned My Bro That his girlfriends Big Booty Will Put Him In Trouble by Medunah: 8:10am On Oct 13, 2015
pet2ten:
About 1year ago,My lil bro of about 25 introduced me to his new catch...the 1st thing I noticed after her face was her enormouse behind....from front view so just imagine!!! Oh well I greeted her normal as usual but I later called him after two weeks and told him her booty is definitly gona be the reason the relationship wount last...he answered and said lol that he can handle it...I told him that kind nyyash na for big men oh....not for your age grade....well just yesterday I saw him sitting like who rat ate all his money and certificate. I asked wetin happen,well he told me this same girl has been cheating on him with not 1,not 2 but 3 different guys....my reply was I told u.....as I type this shit...this my lil bro never chop since yesterday....my advice for all big bossom and nyash lovers...just know u are not the only 1 there....u can only be lucky if u get a good1.....save yourself from beepee....chaw
The bolded got me ROTFL
Re: I Warned My Bro That his girlfriends Big Booty Will Put Him In Trouble by Seculent: 8:51am On Oct 13, 2015
Maximillian1:
lol...hunger never catch d guy
If hunger catch am nobody go tell am make he go eat. Lol.

1 Like

Re: I Warned My Bro That his girlfriends Big Booty Will Put Him In Trouble by Maximillian1: 9:41am On Oct 13, 2015
Seculent:
If hunger catch am nobody go tell am make he go eat. Lol.
lol

1 Like

Re: I Warned My Bro That his girlfriends Big Booty Will Put Him In Trouble by starwar(m): 10:05am On Oct 13, 2015
Acidosis:

Vex for wetin na? lol

Its just a trend I've noticed on social media. Social media is the only place a 28 year girl will call her 26 year old brother "lil bro".

To prove a point? or claim seniority?

I have no issues with the trend per se but those who copy virtually everything they see on the social media.
I understand your point
Re: I Warned My Bro That his girlfriends Big Booty Will Put Him In Trouble by akuracy(m): 10:41am On Oct 13, 2015
pet2ten:
About 1year ago,My lil bro of about 25 introduced me to his new catch...the 1st thing I noticed after her face was her enormouse behind....from front view so just imagine!!! Oh well I greeted her normal as usual but I later called him after two weeks and told him her booty is definitly gona be the reason the relationship wount last...he answered and said lol that he can handle it...I told him that kind nyyash na for big men oh....not for your age grade....well just yesterday I saw him sitting like who rat ate all his money and certificate. I asked wetin happen,well he told me this same girl has been cheating on him with not 1,not 2 but 3 different guys....my reply was I told u.....as I type this shit...this my lil bro never chop since yesterday....my advice for all big bossom and nyash lovers...just know u are not the only 1 there....u can only be lucky if u get a good1.....save yourself from beepee....chaw
Any man who cannot look beyond a sumptuous behind and big mammary glands cannot make it into the kingdom of marriage

1 Like

Re: I Warned My Bro That his girlfriends Big Booty Will Put Him In Trouble by Chanchit: 11:43am On Oct 13, 2015
Acidosis:

Brother, or Younger Brother

which one be "lil bro"? Lil kor, Liz Benson ni

Its been awhile since I last saw this handle on NL. Maybe na you no come or I no pass where u dey, any good to see ur handle.
Re: I Warned My Bro That his girlfriends Big Booty Will Put Him In Trouble by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 13, 2015
naijaboiy:
Doesn't stop me from Loving a big ass cheesy

Amen bro Preach!
Re: I Warned My Bro That his girlfriends Big Booty Will Put Him In Trouble by josephobaro(m): 11:56am On Oct 13, 2015
"well just yesterday I saw him sitting like who rat ate all his money and certificate. " These words really got me laughing..
Re: I Warned My Bro That his girlfriends Big Booty Will Put Him In Trouble by Tbillz(m): 12:02pm On Oct 13, 2015
You cant change the fact that Men fall for what they see, while Ladies fall for what they feel...............its been the norm since 1900BC.
Re: I Warned My Bro That his girlfriends Big Booty Will Put Him In Trouble by Fidecoo(m): 12:03pm On Oct 13, 2015
My own don finish b dat ooo.because, I no even fit marry woman wey no get big hips.(lov dem buttylicious. didi ekanem, my type)

2 Likes

Re: I Warned My Bro That his girlfriends Big Booty Will Put Him In Trouble by Qualer: 5:54pm On Oct 13, 2015
grad2012:
kekeke funny grin , embarassed but why why wud u say dis haba.

Shalt this son of man place his trust in your robust behind as well? cool
Re: I Warned My Bro That his girlfriends Big Booty Will Put Him In Trouble by Qualer: 5:55pm On Oct 13, 2015
Medunah:

The bolded got me ROTFL

you are getting prettier by the day, hope your backside is growing in tandem as well grin

1 Like

Re: I Warned My Bro That his girlfriends Big Booty Will Put Him In Trouble by Qualer: 5:55pm On Oct 13, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy dont mind d guy btw i am an albino!u love em? grin

yimu (squared)!!
Re: I Warned My Bro That his girlfriends Big Booty Will Put Him In Trouble by AyamBlaze: 7:26pm On Feb 07, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
*Grabs Bible* ..pastor, which portion abeg? shocked
Re: I Warned My Bro That his girlfriends Big Booty Will Put Him In Trouble by Wantedola(m): 8:50pm On Feb 06, 2020
Where is the girl
Re: I Warned My Bro That his girlfriends Big Booty Will Put Him In Trouble by tunize(m): 9:00pm On Feb 06, 2020
Acidosis:
Why do Nigerians love to use this line "my lil bro, my lil sis"? Nawao, wetin social media go cause for this generation ehn.

How can you call a guy of 25 "lil bro"?
Ah tire if u check na u go discover sey who e dey call lil bro na 2yrs e use senior am.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MY ADVENTURE WITH AN OKADA RIDER…..(18+) / Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car / GUYS, Why Don't You Moan During Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.