Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Sultaan Sultaan Sultaan - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Sultaan Sultaan Sultaan (1177 Views)

Siena And Sultaan Please / My Tyre Discs Overheat(No More)!Siena/Sultaan Rock / Cybersleek, Siena And Sultaan I Need Your Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sultaan Sultaan Sultaan by adexcarz(m): 5:04pm On Apr 26, 2009
@Sultaan,
Re: Sultaan Sultaan Sultaan by sultaan(m): 10:24am On Apr 27, 2009
Hey what is going on.
I have a feeking I could make it worse grin
Check your yahoo, I will get back to you later.
Re: Sultaan Sultaan Sultaan by temmyola1: 10:40am On Apr 27, 2009
Pls who has tatafo's phone number or email. It's a burning issue and i would like it to be announced on air.

= = =

Tunde Debasco is a property owner in Mende. Has a house of 75 flats (both a room self contain and mini flat (i.e. two rooms self-contain). He collects NEPA bill of N1,000 (without AC) and N1,500 (with AC) every month. This money has to be paid in bank draft by the Tenants to the Landlord's account. That is to say, a minimum of N75,000 is remitted to the Landlord and this same money is not paid to the NEPA office.

This same Landlord and his staff will be the one to call NEPA to come and disconnect the light even on a Saturday or Sunday. The compound is not taken care of:
(i) no maintenance of any kind, the electricity is not properly connected (a week will not passby where tenant will not use extra money to connect their own section of the light twice or thrice, even is everybody has light)
(ii) everywhere is leaking

As it is now, tenants cannot even say anything because they don't have another home.

I'm trying to pass this message across to the appropriate authorities to keep such landlords in check.

Pls respond.
Re: Sultaan Sultaan Sultaan by sultaan(m): 11:53am On Apr 27, 2009
Talking about cars and VINs, if I can recall correctly, Tunde Tabasco was one of the very first big tokunbo dealers who was tried for selling stole cars( sometimes rented then shipped to Nigeria).Being a socialite then, had hotel, it a good thing he held on to some properties to live on.

Whatever happened to others like Ade Bendel, Lanre Shittu, and  Fred Ajudua?

Those were the first set of people to bring Big American spec cars into Nigeria, prior to that Governors and Ministers were limited to the expensive PAN Peugeot505.

The late big three(American car companies) had problems getting into Nigeria because of the strong hold of French, and British on Nigeria.
If the had tried to come into Nigerian market, it would have helped them develop a brand of off road vehicle that will give the the type of global reputation of the Toyota, Nissan and  Range Rover. Instead they had IITA use the Cherokee which got recognition,  but never made it to market,

Nigerians are still terrified of American cars and they have a good reason to avoid it. Unfortunately it is what make a car attractive to Nigerians that make them possible target of robbers, I've still no heard of anyone complain that his American car was stolen; not one!
Re: Sultaan Sultaan Sultaan by adexcarz(m): 9:25pm On Apr 29, 2009
@Sultaan,
There's nothing from you. Can we chat via yahoo instant messenger?

(1) (Reply)

Nissan Murano 2003 / Camry 2003, Passat 2003 And Nissan Altima 2004 / Chrysler C-300

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.