Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

I Had An Unprotected Sex With My Girlfriend. What's Going To Happen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had An Unprotected Sex With My Girlfriend. What's Going To Happen (5304 Views)

9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme / Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking / Do Girls Love Unprotected Sex More Than Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had An Unprotected Sex With My Girlfriend. What's Going To Happen by biGPoppaSays(m): 9:24am On Oct 13, 2015
I'm 21, She's 19 and I met her weeks ago. She agreed to be my girlfriend after she found out I'm single and she's Also single,, ..well, we had our first sex on last week Monday 5rh of October without condom but I didn't ejaculate before she asked me to stop and I did...the day before yesterday which was Sunday, we did our thing again but this time I quickly ejaculated in her vagina and without condom...I was scared what is going to happen later and I asked her does she know what to use to prevent it and she said no..
she told me not to worry about it but I'm still scared cos I'm not ready to be a father at this time..

GOD I was mad the whole night then the next morning, I woke up to see some of my friends to tell the story then he advice me to go to a chemist. Getting to the chemist, after narrating the story, she then told me there's a drug for prevention after collection and it's "Postinor 1 or 2"

Well to cut long story short,,,I bought it and called her up to come take the drugs and when she came,, she refused to take the drugs ...then I went to the toilet to take a piss and when I came back into the room, I couldn't find the drugs..then I asked her where it is and she told me she's taken it but I think she's lying cos she already refused to take the drug..

Now I am consulting y'all please help me can I still buy the postinor today again so I make sure she takes it in my presence and there will be no side effect? cos the chemist said it's under 72hrs of unprotected sex that the drugs can still work.. today makes it 48hr
Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex With My Girlfriend. What's Going To Happen by djeezy(m): 9:26am On Oct 13, 2015
You'll get HIV or get her pregnant. grin Its funny how you worry about getting her pregnant but do not worry about every possible risk of contracting HIV or other STDs. You must really trust her that much. You're still growing and have a lot to learn. Next time stick with a condom and play safe. As for the postinor, it still has its side effects. Postinor has a higher chance of working effectively when taken timeously preceding the time of sex. If she refused to take it, you cannot force her. Just pray!
Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex With My Girlfriend. What's Going To Happen by misspicy(f): 9:26am On Oct 13, 2015
You will die undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex With My Girlfriend. What's Going To Happen by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 13, 2015
Oh Jeez, I don't know. Let me ask my crystal ball..

1 Like

Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex With My Girlfriend. What's Going To Happen by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 13, 2015
Simple, if u both are goodlooking then she go born beta pikin, but if u both are ugly then expect wat u shud recieve. Smh 4 u

3 Likes

Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex With My Girlfriend. What's Going To Happen by Cutehector(m): 9:28am On Oct 13, 2015
Sex is so sweet.

2 Likes

Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex With My Girlfriend. What's Going To Happen by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 13, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Oh Jeez, I don't know. Let me ask my crystal ball..
biitch
Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex With My Girlfriend. What's Going To Happen by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 13, 2015
Durentt:
biitch

Fugly gremlin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex With My Girlfriend. What's Going To Happen by Slimzjoe(m): 9:30am On Oct 13, 2015
Okada will Jam your Sperm and she'll be a Father at her young age undecided undecided

Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex With My Girlfriend. What's Going To Happen by zinachidi(m): 9:31am On Oct 13, 2015
postinor 2 is stronger, and is 99% a effective contraceptive, buh pressure her to tell u the truth if she took it, buh i dont really think taking another dose will harm her, better still, consult a chemist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex With My Girlfriend. What's Going To Happen by Lucasinho(m): 9:31am On Oct 13, 2015
it has happened....is she in her ovulation period?
Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex With My Girlfriend. What's Going To Happen by 14teenK: 9:32am On Oct 13, 2015
cheesy grin OP U just haven't realized it yet u are already a father and a Dead Man cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex With My Girlfriend. What's Going To Happen by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 13, 2015
Congrat! you'll soon be a father

1 Like

Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex With My Girlfriend. What's Going To Happen by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 9:33am On Oct 13, 2015
But you enjoyed the sex?
Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex With My Girlfriend. What's Going To Happen by Oladimejjy(m): 9:34am On Oct 13, 2015
Welcome new baby....

2 Likes

Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex With My Girlfriend. What's Going To Happen by redvektor(m): 9:34am On Oct 13, 2015
there are 2 things involved

is either she get belle or you get HIV OR STD

if she get belle there are two things involve is either u become a father at this age or u abort it if she abort it successful you are safe but if things go bad there are two things involve is either she die or lose her womb

make I continue?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex With My Girlfriend. What's Going To Happen by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 13, 2015
Two possible things
1. HIV embarassed
2. In flava's voice..... In 9 months time u will come visiting with a boy nd girl grin

5 Likes

Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex With My Girlfriend. What's Going To Happen by lurlah2014(f): 9:35am On Oct 13, 2015
MR drug administrator, what is your own business with him wanting to become a father at his early stage ehnnn
learn to mind ur business ok son
ehnn OP jaree NA BELLE BE THE REWARD OF THE DO WEY YOU DO and am sure your parents and family will be proud of u
Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex With My Girlfriend. What's Going To Happen by lurlah2014(f): 9:35am On Oct 13, 2015
A NA POR EJIMAA
akinsal:
Two possible things
1. HIV embarassed
2. In flava's voice..... In 9 months time u will come visiting with a boy nd girl grin
Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex With My Girlfriend. What's Going To Happen by kossyablaze(m): 9:38am On Oct 13, 2015
Lol

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex With My Girlfriend. What's Going To Happen by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 13, 2015
nothing new
Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex With My Girlfriend. What's Going To Happen by mentorandfriend(m): 9:40am On Oct 13, 2015
You're just 21 and she's just 19.

I'll say this once, perhaps till another opportunity comes.

Both of you have no business having sex. You should occupy your lives strategising on how to top your class.

Grace to you.

4 Likes

Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex With My Girlfriend. What's Going To Happen by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 13, 2015
mentorandfriend:
You're just 21 and she's just 19.

I'll say this once, perhaps till another opportunity comes.

Both of you have no business having sex. You should occupy your lives strategising on how to top your class.

Grace to you.

warris dis one saying

1 Like

Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex With My Girlfriend. What's Going To Happen by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 10:01am On Oct 13, 2015
How can someone say a 21 year old is too young to be having sex. From 15 or 16 you're good to go jor!
Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex With My Girlfriend. What's Going To Happen by jmoore(m): 10:05am On Oct 13, 2015
Expect this..

10 Likes

Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex With My Girlfriend. What's Going To Happen by Kenzico(m): 10:41am On Oct 13, 2015
Pregnancy can be avoidable but HIV na one chance o!
Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex With My Girlfriend. What's Going To Happen by Chilops(f): 11:12am On Oct 13, 2015
biGPoppaSays:
I'm 21, She's 19 and I met her weeks ago. She agreed to be my girlfriend after she found out I'm single and she's Also single,, ..well, we had our first sex on last week Monday 5rh of October without condom but I didn't ejaculate before she asked me to stop and I did...the day before yesterday which was Sunday, we did our thing again but this time I quickly ejaculated in her vagina and without condom...I was scared what is going to happen later and I asked her does she know what to use to prevent it and she said no..
she told me not to worry about it but I'm still scared cos I'm not ready to be a father at this time..

GOD I was mad the whole night then the next morning, I woke up to see some of my friends to tell the story then he advice me to go to a chemist. Getting to the chemist, after narrating the story, she then told me there's a drug for prevention after collection and it's "Postinor 1 or 2"

Well to cut long story short,,,I bought it and called her up to come take the drugs and when she came,, she refused to take the drugs ...then I went to the toilet to take a piss and when I came back into the room, I couldn't find the drugs..then I asked her where it is and she told me she's taken it but I think she's lying cos she already refused to take the drug..

Now I am consulting y'all please help me can I still buy the postinor today again so I make sure she takes it in my presence and there will be no side effect? cos the chemist said it's under 72hrs of unprotected sex that the drugs can still work.. today makes it 48hr
Aw many lashing side chicks u get nd aw many banging machos ur gf get? Den try to knw dat for ur oda side chicks nd her banging machos with dat u can calculate ur probability of contracting a high quality STD grin grin grin
Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex With My Girlfriend. What's Going To Happen by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 13, 2015
You will soon post help Nairalander to treat Impotency caused by STI, and to treat HIV, & to take care of your unborn child.

Children of nawadays. Well, wait for your container to arrive soon.

Let me know the content when it finally arrived!

Am waiting ooo

1 Like

Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex With My Girlfriend. What's Going To Happen by pTomz(m): 11:18am On Oct 13, 2015
Sorry bro, shit's about to get real
Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex With My Girlfriend. What's Going To Happen by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 13, 2015
Dont worry, @most it will lead 2 pregrancy, bt where did u drop ur thinking faculty wen u were abt 2 enjoy ur sex. But wat u shld hv bin thinking is hw to make good grade frm school nd nt hw 2 bcums a father, well congrats in advance if it happen dt u hav a baby, make sure u invite me nd odas
Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex With My Girlfriend. What's Going To Happen by djwinnie(m): 11:22am On Oct 13, 2015
you will die ooo bcus u just slept wif an ogbanje gyal

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinsel Actor Ozzy Agu Proposes To Girlfriend / A Male Friend Visited Me Today And,..... / See The Reason Why Most Romancland Guys Attack Ladies And Are Pained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.