Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,331 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo (43487 Views)

Ondo Election Was Free And Fair, But Edo Election Was Rigged, See Why / NYSC Ad-Hoc INEC Official Killed At Ahoada West LGA / Concrete Facts To Prove That Ikwerres Are Not Igbo But Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by DelticStephEn(f): 5:00pm On Oct 16, 2015
onenaira3:

Dude. Whussup? I remember your id a bit.
Dude I know exactly what you mean. I tried to deactivate my account on the fact I'm tired of NL but each time I come here, this people always wanna start ish with anioma. Abeg I'm too proud of where I'm from and I'm not about to allow this land grappling thieves steal am even lands of ones wey be just bros
I'm a girl not a boy though.
back to d topic.
that was what that idiot called Ossai was trying to do,he tried washing d brain of Anioma that we are Bini people.
he noticed no one was falling for his scam.
he decide to carve my own Ika as Bini people.
my happiness that day was that there was tens of us DAT day on d Facebook forum from ika who denied him and shut him down.
d idiot decided to create his own personal page where he and his rogue of a colleague will brainwash d gullible one.
but it was very unfortunate that non called for him.

5 Likes

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by mulattoclaro(m): 5:41pm On Oct 16, 2015
DelticStephEn:

was up bro.
I'm back.
hope you remember me.
Good work you been doing for d Anioma nation.
I Activated my account again after being provoked by some tout here like spanishkid,Enahi,thiagoneves and co
thunder fire you and your entire tribesmen.
Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by DelticStephEn(f): 6:24pm On Oct 16, 2015
mulattoclaro:
thunder fire you and your entire tribesmen.
Lols.
that my same tribesmen you fight so had to force them into your cursed Edo empire?
lols.
kids nowadays.

6 Likes

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by Kagawa10: 10:15pm On Oct 16, 2015
onenaira3:

Is this illiterate serious? Virus is considered a primitive cell you buf00n. Go and get yourself educated and for the LOVE of GOD stop showing the rest of us what a stark illiterate you are. It's not a must to be a f00l

http://www.popsci.com/new-evidence-that-viruses-are-alive

Go and take virology and get educated.

As for the rest of your trash.. I've addressed it multiple already to you and if even with picture your still too dumb to get it, I can't help you on that. Only other mental health retard that's just like you, that are in your levels can
Lol!
Even the unknown quack website you quoted was talking of the possibility of virus being a primitive cell! Note the word 'Likely' in the text, yeye dullard!
As a matter of fact, such theory hasn't been verified because even as a primitive cell, it should be able to reproduce by itself through asexual means like budding, cell division, fragmentation etc which a virus can't!
I will ask again, does the Dein of Agbor wears Ibo or Bini attires?
Yeye dunce!

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by Kagawa10: 10:18pm On Oct 16, 2015
DelticStephEn:

back to d topic.
that was what that idiot called Ossai was trying to do,he tried washing d brain of Anioma that we are Bini people.
my happiness that day was that there was tens of us DAT day on d Facebook forum from ika who denied him and shut him down.
d idiot decided to create his own personal page where he and his rogue of a colleague will brainwash d gullible one.
Lol!
Story story!
Why does the dein of Agbor put on Bini attires?
Yeye!

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by DelticStephEn(f): 10:22pm On Oct 16, 2015
Kagawa10:

Lol!
Story story!
Yeye!
at least onenaira3 HV explained that so many times here,same as ugomba.
so I don't know why you ask again.
I might provide you d link to it though so you can read and satisfy your evilsoul

3 Likes

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by Kagawa10: 10:26pm On Oct 16, 2015
DelticStephEn:

I long ago deactivated my account and decided to be visiting Naira land as a guest.
but this your madness of calling us immigrant in our own land made me decide to log in again to warn you for d last time.
I will pick war on you next time you put Ika in your madness or call us immigrant in our own land.
pls go take care of your Edo state.
Anioma can never be part of your Edo state.
I repeat
Anioma Can never be part of your Edo state
No, you got it upside down!
Ibos are migrant on Ika/Ukwuani land!
These people are neither Ibo nor Bini but simply, Ika and Ukwuanis! Ibos like you claiming these tribes should simply find his/her way either back to the Southeast or Asaba!
Yeye people!

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by Kagawa10: 10:31pm On Oct 16, 2015
DelticStephEn:

at least onenaira3 HV explained that so many times here,same as ugomba.
so I don't know why you ask again.
I might provide you d link to it though so you can read and satisfy your evilsoul
Lol! The same onenaira who was busy posting yeye pictures rather than answer the question?
Maybe it was an imaginary onenaira3 that explained the mystery!
Yeye people!

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by laudate: 1:04am On Oct 17, 2015
Kagawa10:
Lol!
Even the unknown quack website you quoted was talking of the possibility of virus being a primitive cell! Note the word 'Likely' in the text, yeye dullard!
As a matter of fact, such theory hasn't been verified because even as a primitive cell, it should be able to reproduce by itself through asexual means like budding, cell division, fragmentation etc which a virus can't!
Yeye dunce!

Guy, a virus may be regarded as 'primitive,' but that does not stop it from creating havoc, if it gets inside a suitable host. And many of them are difficult to eradicate. Ask those who suffered from Ebola and HIV. shocked
Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by Kagawa10: 1:13am On Oct 17, 2015
laudate:

Guy, a virus may be regarded as 'primitive,' but that does not stop it from creating havoc, if it gets inside a suitable host. And many of them are difficult to eradicate. Ask those who suffered from Ebola and HIV. shocked
That's more reason it isn't a cell because it can't function by itself except it found a cell (human, plant or animal) to incorporate!
Virus is simply an agent that's quite dead without a cell except it find a living cell to incorporate!
Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by tonychristopher: 7:28am On Oct 17, 2015
Kagawa10:

No, you got it upside down!
Ibos are migrant on Ika/Ukwuani land!
These people are neither Ibo nor Bini but simply, Ika and Ukwuanis! Ibos like you claiming these tribes should simply find his/her way either back to the Southeast or Asaba!
Yeye people!

This Yoruba boy can you just shut up..you just schooled in ss

I am waiting for weeks now for you to tell the world the meaning of UKWUANI

Dumb
Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by tonychristopher: 7:30am On Oct 17, 2015
Kagawa10:

Lol!
Story story!
Yeye!

Why do you wear suit ? Are you a Brit

Just look at argument

Don't you know what exchange is ....and which one is a Benin attire..the real Benin wear is that big wrapper that is like bed sheet with beads no tops

I lived there so shut the hell up

Ezi ure

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by iconize(m): 10:53am On Oct 17, 2015
These never-do-well Edo folks are hell-bent on claiming all Southern Nigeria ethnic groups. grin grin grin
Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by iconize(m): 10:57am On Oct 17, 2015
Enahi:
Asaba is not Igbo, enough of this trash just because you people are occupying an area doesn't mean it belongs to Igbo people.

Sometimes i wonder if y'all even have an idea of what you are talking about. You cant lay claim to what's not yours just because you reside there or was born there. What sort of brain do you people have sef?.

You're a moronic person!

If Asaba is not an Igbo enclave, tell us, what then is it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by tonychristopher: 11:33am On Oct 17, 2015
DelticStephEn:

back to d topic.

Nice ..if you dont do that they will change the history they are just terrible. Believe me

dalu rinne
Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by tonychristopher: 11:35am On Oct 17, 2015
Kagawa10:

Lol! The same onenaira who was busy posting yeye pictures rather than answer the question?
Yeye people!

alluru
eewu Kedu Be?
Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by onenaira3: 4:59pm On Oct 17, 2015
Kagawa10:

Yeye people!

You're are beyond beyond beyond dumb.. It's not even funny anymore.. It's sad. I pity the people that bore you

Dumb@ss I posted pictures to simplify sh 1t for your illiterate head because English and comprehension is not your forte... worst thing about it is even reading pictures is also not your forte. Even children are smarter than you and you wonder why I deem u brain dead.

Since reading the pictures is even hard for you. Let me make it simple for you and I'll try my best to get it the level even a toddler can understand.

I posted pictures of
Eze of NRI
Obi of Onitsha
Obi of ogwashi uku
Asagba of Asaba
Dein of Agbor
And lastly the oba of benin..last picture
All in their traditional attire.

Out of all of them, the only one whose attire differed was oba of benin. Therefore dimwit, WTF did you think your illiterate buff00n was saying?

Do you understand now or do I have to see if my aunties new born baby can write it in baby talk so maybe then you'll get it. Illiterate

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by onenaira3: 5:28pm On Oct 17, 2015
Kagawa10:

Lol!
Yeye dunce!

What I don't like is a complete illiterate proud to showcase his stupid1ty and you are a poster child of it.

Buff00n virus is considered a primitive cells because it believed to develop at the same time as prokaryotes while some scientist believe it developed immediately after prokaryotes but all agree it's older than eukaryotes. It has absolutely, let me repeat it, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with their reproduction. In addition.... you know what I already know wtf I'm going to say is definitely going to go through your head after all f2king pictures go through your head.

I'll make it easy for you

It was the founder of virus who first named it primitive cells, though note the word virus didn't come from him. Anyway, his def have been accepted centuries by the scientific community.

Attached is a picture screen of a VIROLOGY lecture notes from Golden Gates University. If not for the fact I'm in my cell phone, I would have posted the link so you can read the entire notes and get yourself educated and stop making an illiterate of yourself. Sadly, each time I click the link, since it's my cellphone, it downloads the PDF file.

I'll repeat wtf I told you earlier...take a virology course and get yourself educated. It's not a must to show us you're a f00l

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by bigfrancis21: 5:42pm On Oct 17, 2015
Hia, I thought Igbo affairs were being discussed here? When did the topic of discussion suddenly change to viruses?
Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by Kagawa10: 8:34pm On Oct 17, 2015
onenaira3:

What I don't like is a complete illiterate proud to showcase his stupid1ty and you are a poster child of it.

Buff00n virus is considered a primitive cells because it believed to develop at the same time as prokaryotes while some scientist believe it developed immediately after prokaryotes but all agree it's older than eukaryotes. It has absolutely, let me repeat it, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with their reproduction. In addition.... you know what I already know wtf I'm going to say is definitely going to go through your head after all f2king pictures go through your head.

I'll make it easy for you

It was the founder of virus who first named it primitive cells, though note the word virus didn't come from him. Anyway, his def have been accepted centuries by the scientific community.

Attached is a picture screen of a VIROLOGY lecture notes from Golden Gates University. If not for the fact I'm in my cell phone, I would have posted the link so you can read the entire notes and get yourself educated and stop making an illiterate of yourself. Sadly, each time I click the link, since it's my cellphone, it downloads the PDF file.

I'll repeat wtf I told you earlier...take a virology course and get yourself educated. It's not a must to show us you're a f00l
Lol!
Ibo no go kill people with laugh on this forum!
Do you know the meaning of cell at all? It is a basic unit of life!
Hence, it doesn't only perform the function of a living thing but it's a living thing itself!
Whether a cell is prokaryote (unicellular) or eukaryote (multicellular), that doesn't stop it from performing its function as a living thing. That is, reproduce, respire, regenerate (grow) etc, which a virus can't do except it incorporate a host cell! This should tell you a virus is simply acellular in nature!
Gosh, this is getting ridiculous already because this is simple basic science known at junior levels!
I would have left you with your foolishness but decided otherwise to avoid some people getting misled by you!
Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by Kagawa10: 8:52pm On Oct 17, 2015
tonychristopher:

This Yoruba boy can you just shut up..you just schooled in ss

I am waiting for weeks now for you to tell the world the meaning of UKWUANI

Dumb
I already told you to ask your imaginary Ukwuani wife!
Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by Kagawa10: 8:53pm On Oct 17, 2015
tonychristopher:

alluru eewu Kedu Be?
You were saying?
Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by Kagawa10: 9:00pm On Oct 17, 2015
tonychristopher:

Why do you wear suit ? Are you a Brit

Just look at argument

Don't you know what exchange is ....and which one is a Benin attire..the real Benin wear is that big wrapper that is like bed sheet with beads no tops

I lived there so shut the hell up

Ezi ure
Lol!
You think Bini men are Ibos who wrap wrappers on their body like women?
Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by tonychristopher: 9:25pm On Oct 17, 2015
Kagawa10:

Lol!
You think Bini men are Ibos who wrap wrappers on their body like women?

For christ sake are you this retarded?

Benin tire this big white wrapper with huge waistline

What the hell is wrong with peeps like u
Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by tonychristopher: 9:27pm On Oct 17, 2015
Kagawa10:

Lol!
Hence, it doesn't only perform the function of a living thing but it's a living thing itself!
Whether a cell is prokaryote (unicellular) or eukaryote (multicellular), that doesn't stop it from performing its function as a living thing. That is, reproduce, respire, regenerate (grow) etc, which a virus can't do except it incorporate a host cell! This should tell you a virus is simply acellular in nature!
Gosh, this is getting ridiculous already because this is simple basic science known at junior levels!
I would have left you with your foolishness but decided otherwise to avoid some people getting misled by you!

I don't understand why you have refused to understand simple biology

A cell is a living organism what happened to learning these days

Amoeba and paramecium are cells

Too daft ..I can't tutor u
Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by tonychristopher: 9:28pm On Oct 17, 2015
Kagawa10:

I already told you to ask your imaginary Ukwuani wife!

If you don't know the meaning can youbshutbthe hell up
Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by tonychristopher: 9:29pm On Oct 17, 2015
onenaira3:

You're are beyond beyond beyond dumb.. It's not even funny anymore.. It's sad. I pity the people that bore you

Dumb@ss I posted pictures to simplify sh 1t for your illiterate head because English and comprehension is not your forte... worst thing about it is even reading pictures is also not your forte. Even children are smarter than you and you wonder why I deem u brain dead.

Since reading the pictures is even hard for you. Let me make it simple for you and I'll try my best to get it the level even a toddler can understand.

I posted pictures of
Eze of NRI
Obi of Onitsha
Obi of ogwashi uku
Asagba of Asaba
Dein of Agbor
And lastly the oba of benin..last picture
All in their traditional attire.

Out of all of them, the only one whose attire differed was oba of benin. Therefore dimwit, WTF did you think your illiterate buff00n was saying?

Did you understand now or do I have to see if my aunties new born baby can write it in baby talk so maybe then you'll get it. Illiterate

Give up on that retard pls
Biko he is just person
Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by Kagawa10: 9:54pm On Oct 17, 2015
tonychristopher:

Lol!
The kings in the jungle were called, snail like you also came along!
Are Amoeba and Paramecium not prokaryotic cells?
Who's disputing the fact that these organisms are cells? Yeye!
We are discussing about virus, who's neither prokaryotes nor eukaryotes, and definitely not a cell whatsoever! You are here yarning about Amoeba/Paramecium! Lol!
Yours is even worse than @onenaira3!
Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by Kagawa10: 10:03pm On Oct 17, 2015
tonychristopher:

If you don't know the meaning can youbshutbthe hell up
Why won't I know the meaning? Yeye man with an imaginary wife!
Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by onenaira3: 11:11pm On Oct 17, 2015
Kagawa10:

Lol!

OMFG I'm done with you. I gave you a direct lecture Notes from a VIROLOGY TEACHER, someone with a PhD in study of viruses telling your buff00n exactly what I said and you illiterate @ss is still arguing on WTF you have little to zero knowledge on. And yet you wonder why the entire NL thinks your daft and why I call you brain dead.

Are you serious? Let me simplify it in level your buff00n @ss can understand.. Probably who f2king knows cause even a wall is smarter than you.
virus was named a primitive cell by the FOUNDER because it has kinda similar cellular structures as a prokaryote hence its believed to have developed at the same time as them and equally it has both the characteristics of both living and non living organisms you dimwit. It has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with its multiplication process. Gosh. How f2king block headed someone can be.

Lastly as for your illiterate ranting, I guess you're the only person on this planet that have not read Luis Villarreal, the director of center of virus research at UCLA, argument on how virus is an essential aspect of life. A statement that's currently leading in the scientific world and the driving force on researches on ending the age long argument of whether viruses should be considered living or nonliving.

Then again wtf do I expect from a brain dead monkey who can't even read pictures.

I'm fucking done cause if a teacher on viruses can't help you, nothing on this planet can
Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by onenaira3: 11:14pm On Oct 17, 2015
tonychristopher:

The guy is the dumbest nigg@ I've met seriously and I use to work with mental challenged children. That says a whole lot. That nigga is worse than brain dead. I seriously seriously seriously prays he does not reproduce. His kind of stupidity is going to destroy this world. It's that dangerous type that refuses to learn tufiakwa!!!
Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by onenaira3: 11:23pm On Oct 17, 2015
tonychristopher:

Give up on that retard pls
Biko he is just person

I'm actually done with him because the more I talk to him, the more I feel like I'm talking to a wall. Nothing up that nigg@s head so I'm done.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA / Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect / Army Searches Nnamdi Kanu’s Home For Arms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.