Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo (43957 Views)

Ondo Election Was Free And Fair, But Edo Election Was Rigged, See Why / NYSC Ad-Hoc INEC Official Killed At Ahoada West LGA / Concrete Facts To Prove That Ikwerres Are Not Igbo But Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by coolitempa(f): 2:33am On Oct 15, 2015
kingzizzy:

We did not not have surnames in Africa before the White man came? Who told you this? Olauda Equiano was born in Isi-Eke in present day Anambra state in 1745. He was sold into slavery in 1756. He later wrote a book called 'The interesting narrative of Olauda Equiano' in which he talked about Igbo culture and how important the last name or family name is to differentiate between family branches. In 1798 when EquIano wrote his book, the White man was still trading and buying slaves on the coast and had not even come inland to what would later be Nigeria. Igbos have always had surnames long before the White man came to West-Africa.

Chai.....another ibotic lie.......olauda Equiano was not ibo...... grin

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by MightySparrow: 2:55am On Oct 15, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Igbos are petty thieves that why they're trying to claim these ethnic groups. Ikwerre, ahoada, Ekpeye, Ika and ukwuanni people are Edos and not igbos. I believe its cos of the Igbo influence they had that's why their language and names sound igbotic.

They are experts at thievery. Did these people also come from Israel? These are not. lost people they know their root.
Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by MightySparrow: 3:00am On Oct 15, 2015
emmydeep:

You must be insane.
Go and check history.

No they are from yorubaland.
Hopeless un-repentant id.io.tic bas.t.ard that does not know history.

Igbos have over 70% of the landed properties in Nigeria and thats a history you cant dispute nor distort.

Your hate for the Igbos will surely kill you.

Where os yhe land; did they carry the from Israel to Nigeria?
Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by AreaFada2: 3:05am On Oct 15, 2015
onenaira3:

Who is this illiterate. I'm Anioma and I know exactly what is going on in anioma more than you thieves. Everybody in Anioma knows exactly how desperately Edo is to expand their underdeveloped edo state that is why kings, obi, are starting to come out and writing books in regards to your land grapping @sses and correcting una history distortion. Also the reason why nobody in any agigator groups, both Biafra and ND groups, ever include you people in their new nation. The only people ever associate with una is your yoloba slaves and you people. There was even a thread I read on this page where several non edo SS members were literally commenting how they would be okay if Edo is made part of SW. No body wants una and you fools know it hence your desperation to steal lands that will not and will NEVER be one of your own.. also the reason why you f00lsade unaselves voices of SS. Stick to your one round about state.

You really don't get it. Most people talking here are not even Benin people. But historic vassal anger against Benin is always obvious on threads like this. Sure a former imperial power should expect that. Britain has to live with it for example.

Benin won many wars in its time and were quite used to dictating terms of surrender to defeated lands.
So in 1897 defeat, Benin knew the consequences.

By 1914, Benin had agreed with the British to give up ex-vassal lands. One of the conditions for restoring the monarchy in fact. So nobody is claiming anyone. To what use is claiming Anioma? Absolutely none.

We are aware of the difficulties associated with heterogeneity/diversity in Africa today. Civil wars and more wars. Biafra just 45-48 years back. Boko Haram, Cassamance problem, rebels in Sudan, Lord's Resistance Army, etc.

We want to remain relatively homogeneous. Infact, a small independent Benin Kingdom of about 2 million people would be brilliant. Though very unlikely.

If Benin is so bad as you insinuate, I wonder why there are so many Aniomas in Benin. I even have some as tenants.

People should carry their anger and bigotry elsewhere and park well.

NOTE: I know people hardly read these days, but please read the book written by Olaudah Equiano also called Gustavus Vassa The African.

Published in 1789 titled "The interesting Narrative of The Life of Olaudah Equiano. He was a freed slave who became an anti-slavery campaigner. In his book, he identified himself as "a citizen of Benin Kingdom and of Ibo tribe".

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by naijaking1: 3:57am On Oct 15, 2015
AreaFada2:

You really don't get it. Most people talking here not even Benin people. But historic vassal anger against Benin is always obvious on threads like this. Sure a former imperial power should expect that. Britain has to live with it for example.

Benin won many wars in its time and were quite used to dictating terms of surrender to defeated lands.
So in 1897 defeat, Benin knew the consequences.

By 1914, Benin had agreed with the British to give up ex-vassal lands. One of the conditions for restoring the monarchy in fact. So nobody is claiming anyone. To what use is claiming Anioma? Absolutely none.

We are aware of the difficulties associated with heterogeneity/diversity in Africa today. Civil wars and more wars. Biafra just 45-48 years back. Boko Haram, Cassamance problem, rebels in Sudan, Lord's Resistance Army, etc.

We want to remain relatively homogeneous. Infact, a small independent Benin Kingdom of about 2 million people would be brilliant. Though very unlikely.

If Benin is so bad as you insinuate, I wonder why there are so many Aniomas in Benin. I even have some as tenants.

People should carry their anger and bigotry elsewhere and park well.

NOTE: I know people hardly read these days, but please read the book written by Olaudah Equiano also called Gustavus Vassa The African.

Published in 1789 titled "The interesting Narrative of The Life of Olaudah Equiano. He was a freed slave who became an anti-slavery campaigner. In his book, he identified himself as "a citizen of Benin Kingdom and of Ibo tribe".

The relationship between ancient Benin kingdom, and even Igbos east of the Niger has been known and established for a long time now. Ontisha people, Anambra people in addition to Idah people have a long established relationship with that kingdom, but what does that have to do with an Ikwerre man whose father, grand father claimed and enjoyed Igbo citizenship, but now deny being Igbos without first denying their fathers?
God knows Igbos don't need badly genetically mutated Igboid folks trying unecessarily hard to deny their Igboness. Those people are not Igbos and will never be.
Igbos know Igbo bu'Igbo!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by Enahi(f): 6:01am On Oct 15, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
the last time I checked, the igbanke people re the owners of the place. Likewise ikwerre, anioma, and ikas. So how did we lay claims to those places?

That s why I said you re mumu o.

The only people we don't want to associate or claimed to be part of biafra is edo.

Why e dey pain yu ? Go and join the evil children of ewedu cos edo people does not deserves to be part of south south.
Pls we don't want you . Go with oduduwa republic na.
My take.

You must be very stupid and daft, are you going to cut off the areas occupied by you leeches off those States and add them to Biafra? I repeat y'all migrated to those areas and when its time for you to go off you go. Are you scared of been treated like strangers and outsiders? You cant lay claim to what's not yours.

Your failed Biafra dream has made you people desperados, you have spread yourselves allover Nigeria in a desperate attempt to claim territories.

Lets watch how you leeches hope to add other States to your nonsense. Off to the East you go, you are not wanted.
Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by Nobody: 6:45am On Oct 15, 2015
Nkóghérí onye ápárì bu onye àghùghò, nzuzu kpóró iyi! 

laudate, the hypocrite and the first-class delusional degree holder, you've been taking overdose Panadol for someone else's headache and now you've ran out of stock. 

You mischievously try as much as possible to hide your sentiments and bitterness towards anything that has to do with the Igbos/IPOB by wearing a toga of objectivity. 

It's time you stopped being unnecessarily bitter about Igbo affairs. Direct your negative energies towards OduaArewanistan republic where you're most needed as slavish subject. Cease displaying your cowardly, double-faced mien, and unsuccessfully defending the atrocious acts of your forebears against the Igbo Nation.

Just to help your paranoia, check the Phensic on your medicine shelf, it will go a long way in calming your strained nerves on Biaf...
Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by tonychristopher: 6:57am On Oct 15, 2015
Enahi:

You must be very stupid and daft, are you going to cut off the areas occupied by you leeches off those States and add them to Biafra? I repeat y'all migrated to those areas and when its time for you to go off you go. Are you scared of been treated like strangers and outsiders? You cant lay claim to what's not yours.

Your failed Biafra dream has made you people desperados, you have spread yourselves allover Nigeria in a desperate attempt to claim territories.

Lets watch how you leeches hope to add other States to your nonsense. Off to the East you go, you are not wanted.

You are on heat so go and get laid that's if you are no heamophrodite

Can you imagine ..really greasy
Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 15, 2015
Enahi:

Edo people have nothing to brag against Igbos.
Igbos have warned you repeatedly to stop coming online to seek unnecessary attention and to spew trash as if you're that important.

Cease hiding behind Niger-delta or SS to rant carelessly.

It's pathetic, shameless and futile to hide behind Niger-delta to be able to have your say!

You're sorely afraid that your numerous atrocities, treachery, backstabbing, greed, laziness, thievery and collusion in the Asaba massacre will catch up with you sooner than your ever imagined.

Stop creating unnecessary attention as if it is possible to compel an adult into an unwanted friendship or union. No matter what's seriously biting you lots you should try not being childish in your reasoning

FYI, the Igbo's quest are not for traitors, saboteurs or backstabbers, but for the hardworking, determined goal-getters!

This is a free world and so you are entitled to freedom of association. You are are free to merge yourselves with Yoruba, Urhobo, Itsekiri and any other interested ethnic group of your choice. 

Edo people should leave Igbos out of their misery!

It's in vain to come online disguising as appointed spokespersons for Niger-delta to attempt to quench the call for self-determination.

Channel your negative energies towards consolidating your OduaArewanistan republic where you're most needed as slavish subjects.

Your desperation is getting out of hand already.
Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 15, 2015
No need of ranting who's ibo and who's not. Like I do tell people, ibos are very proud and wonderful people am happy am ibo.
Let them claim yoruba, let them claim edo,let them even claim they are angels on earth, ibo man day chop belefull
The more you fellows continue to escape from being ibo, the more you continue to detoriate , because we ibos can never, will never and won't even ever go down. God has blessed us that almost every business done in Nigeria is done by ibos. So we don't need you people who come here and make noise that you are not ibo.

Ndi ibo, ana m ekele unu... chineke gozie Ndi ibo ibe m. kele nu Jehovah nihi n'odimma na ndu gi... gaba n'ihu!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by doublewisdom: 7:23am On Oct 15, 2015
SupremeXYZ:
[s][/s]If your are mad,never you drag Akwa Ibom state into your madness.I haven't seen any Igbo claim us as Igbos.Yes,we av' Igbo communities in our fringes,courtsey of faulty state creation,but Igbos never lay claim to our land,except those their communities.Don't drag us into your Igbo hating madness.Thanks.
grin grin grin grin grin My badt friend don show! SupremeXYZ, carry go! Shoot at sight!

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by AreaFada2: 7:24am On Oct 15, 2015
naijaking1:

The relationship between ancient Benin kingdom, and even Igbos east of the Niger has been known and established for a long time now. Ontisha people, Anambra people in addition to Idah people have a long established relationship with that kingdom, but what does that have to do with an Ikwerre man whose father, grand father claimed and enjoyed Igbo citizenship, but now deny being Igbos without first denying their fathers?
God knows Igbos don't need badly genetically mutated Igboid folks trying unecessarily hard to deny their Igboness. Those people are not Igbos and will never be.
Igbos know Igbo bu'Igbo!
As for Ikwerre, I do not know. I have not read much about them. What I know is that there were Benin migrants in Bayelsa to Rivers area. Most notably Brass and Udekama/Degema. Degema are even officially one of about 2 dozens Edoid tribes in Southern Nigeria. Any good book in Philology will tell you that about Niger-Congo people including Edoid people.
Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by doublewisdom: 7:24am On Oct 15, 2015
CSTR2:
I am still waiting for Enahi to reply me.
She has ran away, hasn't she?
smh.
Two customers don show. She has a living to earn.
Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by doublewisdom: 7:33am On Oct 15, 2015
onenaira3:

Oh boy you are late. They have started to do that to ibusa. The only difference though is ibusa is fighting back and refusing to allow them rewrite their history.. They even tried to do that with ogwashi uku and the obi of ogwashi nibbed that sh1t in the bud faster than a speed of light. As I read this thread, I saw some of them claiming "asaba is not Igbo"... So I'm going to be watching this land grapping thieves from now on. let me see one rewrite of Asaba history..they'll see wahalla.
Soon they will tell us Akwukwu- Igbo was originally Eweka- Edo. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by doublewisdom: 7:38am On Oct 15, 2015
SupremeXYZ:
please what are you talking about?.Please Onenaira3,Eastlink,etc,warn your brother.I won't take this trash from him again.Ami ndo atai eyen Ibibio.All of you knows NDPVF.I won't take it lightly with him again.WE HAVE NOTHING IN COMMON WITH ANY USELESS BINI TRIBE/KINGDOM WHATSOEVER!.

Anybody or publication liking us to Bini must be mad and useless.Therefore,discard such publication.Thanks.
Calm down. I know how digusting it is to be yoked with the Edos, but the guy is only yabbing them.
Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by tonychristopher: 7:39am On Oct 15, 2015
SupremeXYZ:
[s][/s]If your are mad,never you drag Akwa Ibom state into your madness.I haven't seen any Igbo claim us as Igbos.Yes,we av' Igbo communities in our fringes,courtsey of faulty state creation,but Igbos never lay claim to our land,except those their communities.Don't drag us into your Igbo hating madness.Thanks.

Don't mind them ..they think they can put enemity between Igbo, Ibibio and annangs ..we have been friends for millennia so you can see their tactics

It aint working
Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by tonychristopher: 7:40am On Oct 15, 2015
doublewisdom:

Calm down. I know how digusting it is to be yoked with the Edos, but the guy is only yabbing them.

Then deyoke yourself ....lol
Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by tonychristopher: 7:43am On Oct 15, 2015
doublewisdom:

Soon they will tell us Akwukwu- Igbo was originally Eweka- Edo. grin grin grin grin grin

They will say again Onitsha Nnewi even NRI was edo ..bunch of losers

I keep asking myself is it not this edo that I know ..the edo that Igbo invaded both old wars and modern wars

They were forced to build moats and walls

Which edo seff
Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by tonychristopher: 7:44am On Oct 15, 2015
gimakon:
No need of ranting who's ibo and who's not. Like I do tell people, ibos are very proud and wonderful people am happy am ibo.
Let them claim yoruba, let them claim edo,let them even claim they are angels on earth, ibo man day chop belefull
The more you fellows continue to escape from being ibo, the more you continue to detoriate , because we ibos can never, will never and won't even ever go down. God has blessed us that almost every business done in Nigeria is done by ibos. So we don't need you people who come here and make noise that you are not ibo.

Ndi ibo, ana m ekele unu... chineke gozie Ndi ibo ibe m. kele nu Jehovah nihi n'odimma na ndu gi... gaba n'ihu!

Nwanne obughi IBO obu Igbo

Dalu
Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by tonychristopher: 7:46am On Oct 15, 2015
Enahi:

Take banana and see the tree
Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by SupremeXYZ(m): 7:47am On Oct 15, 2015
doublewisdom:

ya,i have already apologized to Ugomba.we do say kpoo i.e sorry.
Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by HopeAtHand: 7:52am On Oct 15, 2015
tonychristopher:

Nwanne obughi IBO obu Igbo

Dalu

Comom mechie onu gi there..

Obughi Igbo obu IBO. tongue tongue tongue

ibo kwenu, kwezue unu!!! grin grin grin
Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by Enahi(f): 7:59am On Oct 15, 2015
doublewisdom:

Two customers don show. She has a living to earn.
Oyanra beriberi, do I look like your sisters from the East who relies on Men to survive or whose only purpose in life is to open one dirty smelly shop to survive?

Nonsense.
Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by doublewisdom: 8:10am On Oct 15, 2015
Enahi:
Oyanra beriberi, do I look like your sisters from the East who relies on Men to survive or whose only purpose in life is to open one dirty smelly shop to survive?

Nonsense.
"My sisters" open shops to survive while you and yours open dirty and festering cvnts to survive. Even dogs count among your clients.

6 Likes

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by Enahi(f): 8:19am On Oct 15, 2015
xtrorse:

Edo people have nothing to brag against Igbos.
Igbos have warned you repeatedly to stop coming online to seek unnecessary attention and to spew trash as if you're that important.

Cease hiding behind Niger-delta or SS to rant carelessly.

It's pathetic, shameless and futile to hide behind Niger-delta to be able to have your say!

You're sorely afraid that your numerous atrocities, treachery, backstabbing, greed, laziness, thievery and collusion in the Asaba massacre will catch up with you sooner than your ever imagined.

Stop creating unnecessary attention as if it is possible to compel an adult into an unwanted friendship or union. No matter what's seriously biting you lots you should try not being childish in your reasoning

FYI, the Igbo's quest are not for traitors, saboteurs or backstabbers, but for the hardworking, determined goal-getters!

This is a free world and so you are entitled to freedom of association. You are are free to merge yourselves with Yoruba, Urhobo, Itsekiri and any other interested ethnic group of your choice. 

Edo people should leave Igbos out of their misery!

It's in vain to come online disguising as appointed spokespersons for Niger-delta to attempt to quench the call for self-determination.

Channel your negative energies towards consolidating your OduaArewanistan republic where you're most needed as slavish subjects.

Your desperation is getting out of hand already.

Because you are very daft and dumb you couldn't answer my question. I repeat do you Biafrans plan to cut off the territories you leeches are occupying in other States to add to your Biafra? Lazy as* mofos feeling funky, you aren't ready to get Biafra yet when you are ready we will know. I will personally make sure your Biafra start and ends in the East, you just don't know the power of mobilization do you? I will treat all your fuckups.
Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by tonychristopher: 8:28am On Oct 15, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Comom mechie onu gi there..

Obughi Igbo obu IBO. tongue tongue tongue

ibo kwenu, kwezue unu!!! grin grin grin

now i have seen where this is coming from, so you grew up amongst igbo and you feel that with your proficiency in igbo language you can claim Igbo...i am laughing in ijebu

a butterfly that thinks himself a bird

ngwanu mbosi nta ka anyi chuo na owerri nchi

ka ana eje na ubi ka oka na aka

madu ka ana aria and you are one of them
Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by tonychristopher: 8:31am On Oct 15, 2015
what are benin and edo women known for again? And what are their guys known for again at lagos benin by pass

pls remind me, i am forgetting biko

doublewisdom:

"My sisters" open shops to survive while you and yours open dirty and festering cvnts to survive. Even dogs count among your clients.
Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by tonychristopher: 8:34am On Oct 15, 2015
this ofe girl is here, always fingering herself on igbo things, this heamophrodite...

Olaudah Equiano
Olaudah Equiano, known in his lifetime as Gustavus Vassa, was a prominent African in London, a freed slave who supported the British movement to end the slave trade. Wikipedia
Born: 1745, Igboland
Died: March 31, 1797, Middlesex, United Kingdom
Spouse: Susannah Cullen (m. 1792)
Children: Joanna Vassa
Nationality: American, Nigerian, British

Pls just google Olaudah Equiano

coolitempa:

Chai.....another ibotic lie.......olauda Equiano was not ibo...... grin
Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by CSTR2: 8:34am On Oct 15, 2015
Enahi:

You have not answered my question since yesterday.
Who are the ''founders'' of the land that should claim these territories after the over 99% igbo population has left to the SE?
Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by HopeAtHand: 8:37am On Oct 15, 2015
tonychristopher:

now i have seen where this is coming from, so you grew up amongst igbo and you feel that with your proficiency in igbo language you can claim Igbo...i am laughing in ijebu

a butterfly that thinks himself a bird

ngwanu mbosi nta ka anyi chuo na owerri nchi

ka ana eje na ubi ka oka na aka

madu ka ana aria and you are one of them

Bla! bla!! bla!!! grin

Asusu Japan ka ina su.. grin

As a matter of fact, People that know me know that i do not understand Igbo. grin grin cool
Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by Enahi(f): 8:38am On Oct 15, 2015
Y'all ratheads ibos from the land of the dying Sun should respect yourselves o. I have Ibo friends and love them but I will not take any bullshit from any of you insulting my people online. Be warned

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by laudate: 8:39am On Oct 15, 2015
xtrorse:
Nkóghérí onye ápárì bu onye àghùghò, nzuzu kpóró iyi!

laudate, Xtrorse the hypocrite and the first-class delusional degree holder
, you've been taking overdose Panadol for someone else's headache and now you've ran out of stock.

You mischievously try as much as possible to hide your sentiments and bitterness towards anything that has to do with the non-Igbos/IPOB by wearing a toga of objectivity.

It's time you stopped being unnecessarily bitter about non-Igbo affairs. Direct your negative energies towards OduaArewanistan Biafra republic where you're most needed as slavish subject. Cease displaying your cowardly, double-faced mien, and unsuccessfully defending the atrocious acts of your forebears against the non-Igbo Nation.

Just to help your paranoia, check the Phensic on your medicine shelf, it will go a long way in calming your strained nerves on Biaf...

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Senate Committee Recommends Suspension Of Ndume For 6 Months, Clears Melaye / Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) / Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.