Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

People Dating Exceptionally Beautiful Person, Do You Feel Insecure ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / People Dating Exceptionally Beautiful Person, Do You Feel Insecure ? (2725 Views)

"My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady / I Feel Insecure Now / MY HUSBAND MAKES ME FEEL INSECURE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Dating Exceptionally Beautiful Person, Do You Feel Insecure ? by gab264(m): 11:49am On Oct 17, 2015
gringrin
Re: People Dating Exceptionally Beautiful Person, Do You Feel Insecure ? by gab264(m): 11:51am On Oct 17, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:
I guess my ex felt insecured a lot cos he always got extremely angry at the sight of I and another man, no matter how trivial the discussion.
Oooh really??
Re: People Dating Exceptionally Beautiful Person, Do You Feel Insecure ? by faith551(m): 1:58pm On Oct 17, 2015
That's where the problem lies, sometimes when I meet a girl for the first time, I think she's extremely beautiful, at first I feel that way, but when the relationship begins budding, they'll have been so much into me that I dnt feel insecure.
You know when you want to tell a girl she's really beautiful but keep on thinking how to do it without making her feel proud and cocky and she's shuns all that and beats you to it?
Re: People Dating Exceptionally Beautiful Person, Do You Feel Insecure ? by slimsparky(f): 3:29pm On Oct 17, 2015
grin ;Dyea it happens, BT I strongly believe as long as u were d one DAT asked me out, I will always be d QUEEN, if u like look like all those Korean actors
Re: People Dating Exceptionally Beautiful Person, Do You Feel Insecure ? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 17, 2015
During my skul days, a friend once told me her friend hates me, I was stunned cos I've never had any dealing with her in the past,and when I asked her why her friend hates me,she said her friend hates me cos I'm goodlooking,in her words *all goodlooking guys are playaz and they always make their girlfriends suffer emotionally*,now that's dumb.
Re: People Dating Exceptionally Beautiful Person, Do You Feel Insecure ? by SkinnyDude(m): 6:16pm On Oct 17, 2015
Cutehector:
I do, buh I think I trust my new lady enough...
i thought u said you wont date again, till u are for marriage
Re: People Dating Exceptionally Beautiful Person, Do You Feel Insecure ? by SkinnyDude(m): 6:17pm On Oct 17, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:
I guess my ex felt insecured a lot cos he always got extremely angry at the sight of I and another man, no matter how trivial the discussion.
but you are not beautiful nah

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wow! I Never Knw They Hate Silent Treatment / All Nigerian Men And Women Are Cheats And Liars.........hard Fact / First Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.