Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Guys I Need You To Help Upload A Video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys I Need You To Help Upload A Video (956 Views)

Guys, Upload A Picture Of You Wearing Boxer. / Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. / Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys I Need You To Help Upload A Video by BRAV0O(m): 10:25am On Oct 13, 2015
Been not finding it easy since last 9te trying to upload my debut video on you tube so I can share it here... Pls I need any of our nairaland internet guru to help me out

Pls let me know so I can send u the video through what's app thanks.
Re: Guys I Need You To Help Upload A Video by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 13, 2015
If ur video is high resolution it may take time to send and whatsapp got only maximum length if video..so if it's too long,u have to cut it.. cool
Re: Guys I Need You To Help Upload A Video by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 13, 2015
BRAV0O:
Been not finding it easy since last 9te trying to upload my debut video on you tube so I can share it here... Pls I need any of our nairaland internet guru to help me out

Pls let me know so I can send u the video through what's app thanks.

poor internet huh?

Move out of your house to an area where network is strong.

But what is the size of the video? It might be the cause.

You can also check your youtube settings. If your video is longer than the default time, it might not pass through. Change the deefault time.
Re: Guys I Need You To Help Upload A Video by BRAV0O(m): 10:55am On Oct 13, 2015
KashyBaby:
If ur video is high resolution it may take time to send and whatsapp got only maximum length if video..so if it's too long,u have to cut it.. cool

victorels:

poor internet huh?

Move out of your house to an area where network is strong.

But what is the size of the video? It might be the cause.

You can also check your youtube settings. If your video is longer than the default time, it might not pass through. Change the deefault time.

The music length is 5min and the size; 3 .4mb I think the problem is from my google youtube account settings I don't really know hw to make it work...
Re: Guys I Need You To Help Upload A Video by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 13, 2015
BRAV0O:

The music length is 5min and the size; 3 .4mb I think the problem is from my google youtube account settings I don't really know hw to make it work...

The Default time is 15 Minutes. Your video should go through if it is not a network problem.

Try converting it to mp4 or 3gp format if it is not.

Youtube do not restrict an upload

(1) (Reply)

Can't Wait For This Day.!!! / Date A South African Girl On +27710759817 / Up And Down Marriage Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.