Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,509 members, 7,836,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES - Politics (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES (101590 Views)

Panic Grips Buhari’s Ministers / Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES / DSS Screens Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees- PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Uniqueness01(f): 4:06pm On Oct 13, 2015
kunlesufyan:

Minister of foreign affairs
That will be okay.
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 13, 2015
tolexy007:

yes he may, but it may not as easy as the others
ameachi is aware of what lies ahead of him but the bottomline is he will be cleared.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by subnormal: 4:07pm On Oct 13, 2015
byrron:
This is the only woman that deserves to be asked to take a Bow and Go. She knows what is expected of her as a minister.
Her brilliancy is illuminating the hallow hollow chamber.

She was just too fantastic. I am sure half of the senators could not understand or cope with her level of intelligence. I hope she gets the national planning role

7 Likes

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Lexusgs430: 4:07pm On Oct 13, 2015
Uniqueness01:
This woman is one of a kind..
I admire her so much.

Which portfolio would suit her?

Development And Planning

1 Like

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Lexusgs430: 4:07pm On Oct 13, 2015
Uniqueness01:
This woman is one of a kind..
I admire her so much.

Which portfolio would suit her?

1 Like

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by kunlesufyan(m): 4:07pm On Oct 13, 2015
Uniqueness01:

That will be okay.
Yeah...she would know how to lecture well tho
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by efilefun(m): 4:08pm On Oct 13, 2015
lol na Dawoo Speaker for house of rep before.
sniper1305:
nor b only senator na senate president
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by tolexy007(m): 4:08pm On Oct 13, 2015
Lexusgs430:

Our Babe has been passed !!!!!
good....but point of correction My babe not our babe, pls take note...i dont joke with her angry
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by BALLOSKI: 4:08pm On Oct 13, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Aminat Mohammed my role model. grin

This woman doesn't look like one of us o, beauty and brains. Her diction is on a different plane abeg, another fine woman to confuse Nigerians.

I am sure Ochendu(Ex Governor T.Orji) isn't understanding all she's saying.
grin grin grin have you forgotten uchendo himself is global? You don't finish that man... grin

5 Likes

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 13, 2015
efilefun:
He was a former lawmaker (speaker house of rep) and could be told to bow and go just like Obanikoro under GEJ's tenure
yes u re very right,he is entitled to that

1 Like

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Koleman(m): 4:08pm On Oct 13, 2015
kunlesufyan:
Beautiful woman!!!
kai. I catch you
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Walexsammy(m): 4:08pm On Oct 13, 2015
Uniqueness01:

That will be okay.
u look gorgeous grin
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 13, 2015
subnormal:

She was just too fantastic. I am sure half of the senators could not understand or cope with her level of intelligence. I hope she gets the national planning role

She just gave them a free lecture on what governance is all about.

6 Likes

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Lexusgs430: 4:09pm On Oct 13, 2015
tolexy007:

good....but point of correction My babe not our babe, pls take note...i dont joke with her sad

Even your Bae has another Boo !!! Don't get it twisted. Their is always love in sharing !!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by tolexy007(m): 4:09pm On Oct 13, 2015
osemu8:
ameachi is aware of what lies ahead of him but the bottomline is he will be cleared.
lies ke? pls dont saY that, we all no all naija politicians are thieves
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by MandateofGod(m): 4:10pm On Oct 13, 2015
How many to go today?
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by danaiks(m): 4:11pm On Oct 13, 2015
Sule adamu, am feeling u smiley
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by QuotaSystem: 4:11pm On Oct 13, 2015
Gboliwe:

True but the records show she isn't a nationalist. Gave lopsided allocations favoring a select region at the detriment of others.

Plus she's a PDP product who switched places. Such make me sick.

This one no be hausa woman biko.

Yes Amina Muhammed is an ibo woman.

9 Likes

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by BALLOSKI: 4:12pm On Oct 13, 2015
MichaelSokoto:
Oga Ben Bruce, mr common sense, aaaaah see as u take hold dat oyibo woman hand ooo! U been nor wan let her go jez la dat ni! grin
I'm still in shock over the display by sen. Ben Bruce grin grin

Funny men!

4 Likes

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by tolexy007(m): 4:13pm On Oct 13, 2015
Lexusgs430:

Even your Bae has another Boo !!! Don't get it twisted. Their is always love in sharing !!!! grin
lols......dont be deceived bro, she is mine already tongue
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by tobex23(m): 4:13pm On Oct 13, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Yes Amina Muhammed is an ibo woman.
Lol. From Anambra precisely. :p

5 Likes

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Zellie: 4:14pm On Oct 13, 2015
Summary of what Sule Adamu said : " I've been licking Buhari's arse since 2002 so screen me dammit! "

4 Likes

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Oklander: 4:14pm On Oct 13, 2015
This Naija senate and senators, smh, they stand up whenever they want to talk, can someone then tell me what's the use of the speakers on their table?

1 Like

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by BALLOSKI: 4:14pm On Oct 13, 2015
Gboliwe:

True but the records show she isn't a nationalist. Gave lopsided allocations favoring a select region at the detriment of others.

Plus she's a PDP product who switched places. Such make me sick.

This one no be hausa woman biko.
you won't just make sense!

2 Likes

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by tolexy007(m): 4:14pm On Oct 13, 2015
let me call this screening House of comedy... cheesy cheesy cheesy, there is nothing serious so far
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by DEIFIED(m): 4:15pm On Oct 13, 2015
I believe the last senator that just asked a question is eating his tongue while speaking, because i couldn't get anything he was saying.
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 13, 2015
Lexusgs430:

Development And Planning

she should also double as the senior prefect for all the ministers grin grin grin grin grin grin

She made so much sense

3 Likes

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by lastpage: 4:15pm On Oct 13, 2015
tolexy007:

pdp has no prob with Lai mohammed, Amechi is thier target

Well, Amaechi has been less outspoken and cantankerous .... unlike "Lair" Mohammed who has been a torn in the flesh of PDP.

This begs the questions: Why would they target Amaechi even more than Lai Mohammed?

*Is it because he is from the South -South?
*Is it because he is supposed to join the South-East "bandwagon" of hating the APC?
* Is it because he is supposed to be part of the "Jonathan-forever-train" but chose to pitch his tent with Buahri?
*is it because as someone from the "East" he was supposed to back Jonathan (herd mentality) but saw the light. backed Buhari/APC and therefore he was hated for this?

I am asking: What exactly is the terrible thing he has done, (compared to Lai Mohammed) that would make them lay in-wait for him and not want him to be conformed as a Minister?

I suspect that just like Lai Mohammed, he would be very funny and sail through, which will again conform to us here that all these "wanabe-analyst" like "Bad-canister", "Pa Chukwudi", e.t.c, .............know nothing about Politics and their #Wailings dont amount to anything in the real world.

Let us wait and see.

Lastpage!

BTW: I was expecting these Senators to ask questions like:
*If approved as Minister, would you loot your Portfolio funds?
*Would you divert Govt funds for personal use?
*have you ever been accused of malpractices before?
*Have you ever engaged in forgery of Certificates or other academic documents?
*Would you work conscientiously and completely for the development of all areas of Nigeria?
*Are you a detribalized person?
*Would you always stand for the truth, irrespective of what your party thinks?
*What has been your contribution to national development in the last Public or Private office you have held (past records)
e.t.c.... RELEVANT QUESTIONS..... not all these long story and banters they are sharing

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by unitysheart(m): 4:17pm On Oct 13, 2015
There's nothing to oserious about this screening as has been hyped before now. Naija and overhyping sef.
osemu8:
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by lastpage: 4:18pm On Oct 13, 2015
Oklander:
This Naija senate and senators, smh, they stand up whenever they want to talk, can someone then tell me what's the use of the speakers on their table?

They are NOT standing up ... so they can be heard.

They stand Up as a mark of respect to the "hallowed Senate Chamber and its members".

Relax and dont get overheated please.

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Lucaskid(m): 4:18pm On Oct 13, 2015
tolexy007:

lols......dont be deceived bro, she is mine already tongue
be reminded that these woman get six children tongue
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by unitysheart(m): 4:18pm On Oct 13, 2015
Amaechi is already approved. All the noise about two senators from the state of a nominee endorsing a nominee first has gone down. We knew from the beginning that all na lie lie.
lastpage:

Well, Amaechi has been less outspoken and cantankerous .... unlike "Lair" Mohammed who has been a torn in the flesh of PDP.

This begs the questions: Why would they target Amaechi even more than Lai Mohammed?

*Is it because he is from the South -South?
*Is it because he is supposed to join the South-East "bandwagon" of hating the APC?
* Is it because he is supposed to be part of the "Jonathan-forever-train" but chose to pitch his tent with Buahri?
*is it because as someone from the "East" he was supposed to back Jonathan (herd mentality) but saw the light. backed Buhari/APC and therefore he was hated for this?

I am asking: What exactly is the terrible thing he has done, (compared to Lai Mohammed) that would make them lay in-wait for him and not want him to be conformed as a Minister?

I suspect that just like Lai Mohammed, he would be very funny and sail through, which will again conform to us here that all these "wanabe-analyst" like "Bad-canister", "Pa Chukwudi", e.t.c, .............know nothing about Politics and their #Wailings dont amount to anything in the real world.

Let us wait and see.

Lastpage!

BTW: I was expecting these Senators to ask questions like:
*If approved as Minister, would you loot your Portfolio funds?
*Would you divert Govt funds for personal use?
*have you ever been accused of malpractices before?
*Have you ever engaged in forgery of Certificates or other academic documents?
*Would you work conscientiously and completely for the development of all areas of Nigeria?
*Are you a detribalized person?
*Would you always stand for the truth, irrespective of what your party thinks?
*What has been your contribution to national development in the last Public or Private office you have held (past records)
e.t.c.... RELEVANT QUESTIONS..... not all these long story and banters they are sharing

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations / Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days / Meet Jide Sanwo-Olu: Biography, Governorship APC Lagos State Aspirant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.