Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES - Politics (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES (101385 Views)

Panic Grips Buhari’s Ministers / Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES / DSS Screens Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees- PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by lastpage: 4:34pm On Oct 13, 2015
Oklander:
What then are the use of the speakers?

Abeg, stop this your whining now?

Speakers are to amplify their voice, ....... nothing to do with sitting or standing as you have been told many time up there.
Dont you know "Rich thieves" cant speak loud nii
?

Be guided

Lastpage!
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Oklander: 4:34pm On Oct 13, 2015
Chai, they want to kill this guy with hot questions, this is unfair...
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 13, 2015
CFCfan:

Ben Bruce didn't ask a single question? Unbelievable

I didn't see him ask o. Maybe he did before I started viewing it.
Even T.Orji done ask question...hahahaha.
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by ElFenomeno1: 4:34pm On Oct 13, 2015
BCISLTD:
Somehow I feel the sign language guy behind her is not following up or translating correctly angry
LOL... I feel the same too! grin
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Oklander: 4:35pm On Oct 13, 2015
lastpage:

Abeg, stop this your whining now?

Speakers are to amplify their voice, ....... nothing to do with sitting or standing as you have been told many time up there.
Dont you know "Rich thieves" cant speak loud nii
?

Be guided

Lastpage!
Lol, okay I don hear.
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Jamaticulus(m): 4:35pm On Oct 13, 2015
atoleybaba:
."...so that our people will not be dying in a collapsing building?"

So u heard that right huh!! *Ingeeeneer* Chaai Ochendu oh
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by tolexy007(m): 4:36pm On Oct 13, 2015
lato2:

See English....hmmm
should i give you a rope and do the needful, if my English is giving head ache
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by lastpage: 4:36pm On Oct 13, 2015
atoleybaba:
and u will bee expecting negative answer from them? A thief won't tell u he will steal if u ask if he will steal

I know but in this modern age of technology, what you say TODAY would be used as EVIDENCE against you TOMORROW.

E go just be like the "Asset declaration" Form!.... but in "verbal" form now.
undecided undecided grin grin grin

It may also give you a leg-up into their state of mind (You liars can have a slip of tongue "un-intentionally" at times!) grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by tobex23(m): 4:38pm On Oct 13, 2015
*Yawns Loudly*
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Oklander: 4:38pm On Oct 13, 2015
CFCfan:

Even in the US, members of Congress always stand when addressing other members on the floor.
Then mobile speakers should be provided or most we follow follow just because US are doing it...
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by tobex23(m): 4:39pm On Oct 13, 2015
Gerraraher already mehn shii!

2 Likes

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by drberry(m): 4:40pm On Oct 13, 2015
Why is this engineer sounding scared and tensed? The "eeerrrmmm" is rather too much in his sentences. I don't know if I'm the only one observing it...

3 Likes

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 13, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

get lost and stop clogging up the forum!

A clown that wanted to know the meaning of Germane but so psychologically constipated to figure out that google was meant to help dullards like you shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Go and play with your fellow touts and stop stalking me.
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by atoleybaba(m): 4:41pm On Oct 13, 2015
Jamaticulus:

So u heard that right huh!! *Ingeeeneer* Chaai Ochendu oh
loud and clear....Buh I will blame it on fear. Fear of making mistake and being too conscious of what he is saying
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by DEIFIED(m): 4:41pm On Oct 13, 2015
Is like this nominee didn't do any lobbying, see questions upon questions.
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by drberry(m): 4:43pm On Oct 13, 2015
Haha... This man just made mention of trying people in the tribunal... Saraki won't like that statement at all.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by atoleybaba(m): 4:43pm On Oct 13, 2015
lastpage:

I know but in this modern age of technology, what you say TODAY would be used as EVIDENCE against you TOMORROW.

E go just be like the "Asset declaration" Form!.... but in "verbal" form now.
undecided undecided grin grin grin

It may also give you a leg-up into their state of mind (You liars can have a slip of tongue "un-intentionally" at times!) grin grin

Lastpage!
Lol....Buh liar is different from liar....all DX politicians are so good in lying that they can't fidget when lying
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by adioolayi(m): 4:43pm On Oct 13, 2015
DEIFIED:
Is like this nominee didn't do any lobbying, see questions upon questions.
He is not well known in Nija Politics...he is just feeling the heat

1 Like

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 13, 2015
Oklander:
Then mobile speakers should be provided or most we follow follow just because US are doing it...
When addressing a large gathering in a hall/auditorium, it looks awkward if the speaker is seated while talking. Standing and talking looks much more professional

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by meforyou1(m): 4:44pm On Oct 13, 2015
themilanway:
One would have expected Ben Bruce to ask some questions to those nominees.

All he ever does is to profer solutions and way forward on"twitter".

Really disappointed
he asked earlier

1 Like

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Uniqueness01(f): 4:44pm On Oct 13, 2015
Ibrahim Usman jubril steps in.

The 10th nominee for the day.
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by atoleybaba(m): 4:44pm On Oct 13, 2015
That last nominee just dull spirit
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by lastpage: 4:44pm On Oct 13, 2015
atoleybaba:
Lol....Buh liar is different from liar....all DX politicians are so good in lying that they can't fidget when lying
\

You may be right but we will still play our own part and see if their smartness can spring them from the trap! grin grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by bamac(m): 4:45pm On Oct 13, 2015
Did i just hear this nominees don't know the hierarchy of power?

1 Like

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by DEIFIED(m): 4:45pm On Oct 13, 2015
adioolayi:
He is not well known in Nija Politics...he is just feeling the heat
They should ease up on him abeg.
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by ElFenomeno1: 4:46pm On Oct 13, 2015
byrron:

A clown that wanted to know the meaning of Germane but so psychologically constipated to figure out that google was meant to help dullards like you shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Go and play with your fellow touts and stop stalking me.
You are a vacuous troglodyte, if you wont stop i am ready for you.... Bloody gasbag child of a lunkhead!
You siblings are the dullards.... rock bottom irredeemable dullards!!!!
Decimating bloody twerps like you is my specialty so lets go!
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Darkpal: 4:46pm On Oct 13, 2015
Oklander:
What then are the use of the speakers?
Speaker or microphone?

1 Like

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by tobex23(m): 4:46pm On Oct 13, 2015
atoleybaba:
That last nominee just dull spirit

This current one go worsen am. E sure me.
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by subnormal: 4:46pm On Oct 13, 2015
Adamu suleiman is making sense. I think he will make a fine water resources or works minister
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by lastpage: 4:47pm On Oct 13, 2015
CFCfan:

When addressing a large gathering in a hall/auditorium, it looks awkward if the speaker is seated while talking. Standing and talking looks much more professional

Also "commands the attention" of everybody sitting, apart from allowing you to gesticulate with your body odour parts so as to communicate effectively! grin grin

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by lastpage: 4:47pm On Oct 13, 2015
Darkpal:

Speaker or microphone?

You badt! grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by lastpage: 4:49pm On Oct 13, 2015
I don commot for this thread! Dull Mr Nominees! sad sad angry

call me when its Amaechi's time. grin grin

Lastpage!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply)

Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos / Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) / Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.