Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,384 members, 7,815,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... (72401 Views)

‘My Husband No Longer Ejaculates Inside Me During Sex’ / ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ / I Had Six Abortions With The Consent Of My Husband.no To The 7th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 14, 2015
Ehya, poor woman
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 14, 2015
yoksy:
u must b silly, if he was not man enuf to protect his wife den he should b ready to take anything dat comes
you must be brainless not to understand that he was in a situation where he couldn't do anything thing but I bet your dumb azz would rather have him get shot to death while the wife is being raped. A monkey has a higher IQ than your unreasonable self, now you have switched from being sure that he is fukin outside to typing that he should be ready to take anything that comes. Do you know the trauma he's passing through? I bet your fickle mind don't now shut up and go play with kids this is not a topic for dummies.

2 Likes

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by seunoni34(m): 4:57pm On Oct 14, 2015
icedbeatz:
you must be brainless not to understand that he was in a situation where he couldn't do anything thing but I bet your dumb azz would rather have him get shot to death while the wife is being raped. A monkey has a higher IQ than your unreasonable self, now you have switched from being sure that he is fukin outside to typing that he should be ready to take anything that comes. Do you know the trauma he's passing through? I bet your fickle mind don't now shut up and go play with kids this is not a topic for dummies.
She's such an insensitive folk. Most of the women here think snatching a gun from an armed robber is as easy as you see in films.

How do you expect a man to "man up" in front of 3 armed men? Y'all need to stop watching Hollywood and bollywood and face reality!

You think the other two robbers will be looking at the husband and waiting for him to pull the trigger first before they blow his brains out? You must be high on horse shit!

And when they kill the hubby, they'll still rape the wife definitely. The wife on the other hand will get over the trauma in some few months and marry another dude.

Some women can be so unreasonable with their opinions at times.

1 Like

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 14, 2015
Omotayor123:
This is serious! But what kind of a man does that He should blame himself for not able to protect his wife and having to stand there like a dummy and watch the whole show. Why does he have to put his wife into emotional trauma? Why does she have to bell the cat

Men and their Useless Ego.
I have heard of cases where robbers made tenants of a compound *sleep* with the wife of one another. That kind case nko

God save Women. I feel sorry for the poor woman. After going through rape her husband is still making making her feel miserable. embarassed

Modify :

My point is the man should stop making the wife feel miserable. But instead, he should think of the way forward. And Like some people advice... They should both go for counseling. I pray they scale through. #
what concerns ego and this post
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 14, 2015
seunoni34:

She's such an insensitive folk. Most of the women here think snatching a gun from an armed robber is as easy as you see in films.

How do you expect a man to "man up" in front of 3 armed men? Y'all need to stop watching Hollywood and bollywood and face reality!

You think the other two robbers will be looking at the husband and waiting for him to pull the trigger first before they blow his brains out? You must be high on horse shit!

And when they kill the hubby, they'll still rape the wife definitely. The wife on the other hand will get over the trauma in some few months and marry another dude.

Some women can be so unreasonable with their opinions at times.
don't mind these tramps that can't differentiate between reality and movies, just check the number of them that where castigating the hurting man. that speaks volume on the type of twerps and feeble brainwashed pack of flesh that log on this site and let loose of whatever comes to their little minds. Wish they can experience just 5minutes of what that man went/going through.

2 Likes

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by yoksy(f): 10:22pm On Oct 14, 2015
icedbeatz:
you must be brainless not to understand that he was in a situation where he couldn't do anything thing but I bet your dumb azz would rather have him get shot to death while the wife is being raped. A monkey has a higher IQ than your unreasonable self, now you have switched from being sure that he is fukin outside to typing that he should be ready to take anything that comes. Do you know the trauma he's pass
ing through? I bet your fickle mind don't now shut up and go play with kids this is not a topic for dummies.
u r very stupid I responded thinking I was relating to a human being I neva knew u are senseless n a selfish coward. ur comment is evident dat u r not man enuf to b a husband
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by Nobody: 6:29am On Oct 15, 2015
yoksy:
u r very stupid I responded thinking I was relating to a human being I neva knew u are senseless n a selfish coward. ur comment is evident dat u r not man enuf to b a husband
coming from a marmoset that lacks common sense? hahahaha bitchh please, have you heard of don't bring a knife to a gun fight? give that man a gun and watch the Rambo 2 live!! but that isn't the issue now and I'm not surprised that you choose the route that the female imps with uranium liquefied brains normally do by typing trash about something they know nothing about, gerrarahere nitwit. To your dumb asss being man enough is about dying for one's wife huh why? because husbands are expendable?! talk about the feminism and equality hahahahahahahahahahahahhahaa these dumb females are something else.
lezz, seunoni34 , sonofananimal , misssclassy y'all need to read this dumb azz girl up therr^^^ . Please don't respond or post about her just for the analytical evidence of how dumb the fish brain can get :-)). BTW I thought feminists were here on nairaland? hahahaha.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 15, 2015
Omotayor123:
This is serious! But what kind of a man does that He should blame himself for not able to protect his wife and having to stand there like a dummy and watch the whole show. Why does he have to put his wife into emotional trauma? Why does she have to bell the cat

Men and their Useless Ego.
I have heard of cases where robbers made tenants of a compound *sleep* with the wife of one another. That kind case nko

God save Women. I feel sorry for the poor woman. After going through rape her husband is still making making her feel miserable. embarassed

Modify :

My point is the man should stop making the wife feel miserable. But instead, he should think of the way forward. And Like some people advice... They should both go for counseling. I pray they scale through. #
the person who give this woman that amount of lack are very very DUMB

1 Like

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by kingdavidG(m): 2:39pm On Oct 15, 2015
All these verbal attacks should stop. The Gospel truth of the matter is that the husband is driving the vehicle down the river, this is a time he ought to give utmost support to his wife if at all he love her, it was not the wife's fault that an abuse of the first order was meted out to her, my fellow man is really adding a concoction of salt, spirit, pepper and gbogborishe to to the injury. And to my dear ladies in the house who think that showing true love and being man and husband enough is about engaging in such a high profile stupidity I saw mentioned here, I would say you need to format the hard drive of your mentality and have a fresh installation made. It's only a fool that will choose to be man enough beneath the earth [InsideTheGrave].

1 Like

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by StarryV(f): 11:06pm On Oct 31, 2015
Mologi:
Thank for watching today's episode of "this life",join us next week for a fresh episode.....

"We are nothing but pencil......"

Complete it fellow nlers
emmm my signature did complete it. Thanks
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by slimmingcare(f): 11:41am On Jul 05, 2016
Its really one good thing that the woman is able to overcome the emotional trauma to the extent of having the urge to having sex again. Many women in the same shoe can't survive it.
The husband needs to draw her closer and stop to making her feel unsecured.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters / Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy / 7 Childhood Memories Every 90’s Born Nigerian Has.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.