Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... (72403 Views)

‘My Husband No Longer Ejaculates Inside Me During Sex’ / ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ / I Had Six Abortions With The Consent Of My Husband.no To The 7th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by MrMbaM: 1:29pm On Oct 13, 2015
[s]
therevelation2:

Honestly, I don't know what to say either. It is well.
[/s]

cursed ediot.
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by chidamysy: 1:30pm On Oct 13, 2015
So he should be Van Damme at Gun Point Ba? undecided undecided
Omotayor123:
This is serious! But what kind of a man does that He should blame himself for not able to protect his wife and having to stand there like a dummy and watch the whole show. Why does he have to put his wife into emotional trauma? Why does she have to bell the cat

Men and their Useless Ego.
I have heard of cases where robbers made tenants of a compound *sleep* with the wife of one another. That kind case nko

God save Women. I feel sorry for the poor woman. After going through rape her husband is still making making her feel miserable. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by BIDEEN: 1:30pm On Oct 13, 2015
The husband is steewpid as he should have been man enough to kill the robbers before they leave
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by ElFenomeno1: 1:30pm On Oct 13, 2015
Omotayor123:
This is serious! But what kind of a man does that He should blame himself for not able to protect his wife and having to stand there like a dummy and watch the whole show. Why does he have to put his wife into emotional trauma? Why does she have to bell the cat

I have heard of cases where robbers made tenants of a compound *sleep* with the wife of one another. That kind case nko

God save Women. I feel sorry for the poor woman. After going through rape her husband is still making making her feel miserable. embarassed

Protect you said.... Will you smack the living daylight out of the robbery gang for wanting to bang your wife in your presence?
Do you have the balls to take them on, if you were a man?!
Some of you dont know what it is till you find yourselves in a situation.... Not saying some wont risk their lives, but not many will risk shi t #Fact

8 Likes

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by dotun4luv(m): 1:31pm On Oct 13, 2015
Humanly, the man does what is right in his eye and doesn't care about the wellbeing of his dear wife! What has gone has gone, let him rekindle his emotional standard and even say sorry to his dear wife for treating her that way! And for the wife, try to re-invite God into your family if you have not done that in the past and if you have done that, God can still listen to your cry.
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by jamex93(m): 1:31pm On Oct 13, 2015
Omotayor123:

d man dey fuckup but there was nothing he could do at DAT moment

if not they would have killed him

2 Likes

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by redcliff: 1:31pm On Oct 13, 2015
Kanbee:
Wedding receptions often succeed or fail
based on the performance of
the MC. If the MC isn't entertaining, or even
worse, makes jokes in poor taste,
it reflects negatively on the bride and groom.
If you want your reception to be classy, run
smoothly, and
be as wonderful as it can be, at a pocket-
friendly price, contact A Professional MC on
07030828285, BBM PIN: 565085F0. You can
as well like our new facebook page:"Kanby Innovations".
Looking forward to hearing from you! Please pass it on; you may be helping someone who needs this info.

your advertising skill is quite poor and tells me the kind of Mc you would be. Therefore, I wuld not even want to try to contact you...gbam!

7 Likes

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by galadima77(m): 1:31pm On Oct 13, 2015
consultancy:
you cant bear to be with her after watching her being raped, but you could bear to watch her raped by 3 men.... i for one cant stand anyone raping my wife or daughter while i watch on. a man dies just once

I tell u guy wit all anger! Either i die or somebody dies

2 Likes

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by raayah(f): 1:31pm On Oct 13, 2015
Omotayor123:

I respectfully disagree.
This experience is a very traumatizing experience for both parties involved. A woman was gang-raped in front of her husband. It is one of the worst experiences to go through as a human being.
Her husband had to watch his wife being sexually abused under the threat of being killed.

This situation is just too difficult and any action taken by both parties is completely justified.

Therapy is not a common thing thing in Nigeria. (If it were, this would be the best line of action to take).

The best thing for both of them to do is to wait it out. Give each other time to heal.
If it does not work out, they can choose to end the marriage.

17 Likes

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by therevelation2: 1:31pm On Oct 13, 2015
MrMbaM:
[s][/s]

I am a cursed ediot.
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 13, 2015
Na wa for the man, see excuse to cheat on his wife
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by lordfalcao(m): 1:32pm On Oct 13, 2015
Omotayor123:
This is serious! But what kind of a man does that He should blame himself for not able to protect his wife and having to stand there like a dummy and watch the whole show.
see wetin person pikin write , this is not Hollywood where actor go begin fight person wey hold gun.

3 Likes

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by moderation2020: 1:32pm On Oct 13, 2015
let both of them take an agreed long time break like say 1year, then come back together.
1.) it will help erase the memory
2.) it will create that hunger for each other
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by straynger: 1:32pm On Oct 13, 2015
How does a man watch his wife being raped? Op your brother in law is just a boy.......not worthy of being a man of a house.
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by Aminat508(f): 1:32pm On Oct 13, 2015
[size=17pt]Africa Magic yoruba undecided undecided[/size]

1 Like

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by tolexy007(m): 1:32pm On Oct 13, 2015
this one serious ooo
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by invinzible1: 1:33pm On Oct 13, 2015
[quote author=Omotayor123 post=38939987]This is serious! But what kind of a man does that He should blame himself for not able to protect his wife and having to stand there like a dummy and watch the whole show. Why does he have to put his wife into emotional trauma? Why does she have to bell the cat

God save Women. I feel sorry for the poor woman. After going through rape her husband is still making making her feel miserable.
I think you are the most clueless soul on this thread

4 Likes

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by MrMbaM: 1:33pm On Oct 13, 2015
therevelation2:
My father will be killed by a stray bullet

Okay bro
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by Richy4(m): 1:33pm On Oct 13, 2015
the husband need to go to a therapist. It was not a good experience what happened to them but that would have been solved long time ago.

it was not his fault.it was a traumatic experience a good therapist would help him solve
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by Softhands(m): 1:33pm On Oct 13, 2015
Mologi:
Thank for watching today's episode of "this life",join us next week for a fresh episode.....

"We are nothing but pencil......"

Complete it fellow nlers
This Life Is beautiful
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by therevelation2: 1:33pm On Oct 13, 2015
MrMbaM:

My father will be killed by a stray bullet

Okay bro
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by lawrenzoo: 1:33pm On Oct 13, 2015
You must be an illiterate to say this, we are talking about 3 guys here, what do you expect him to do? fight 3 guys at gun point? what attempt do you expect from the helpless man? What if he makes an attempt, then get shot to death, will that stop them from raping her? think before you talk please.

Omotayor123:

13 Likes

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by tolexy007(m): 1:34pm On Oct 13, 2015
consultancy:
you cant bear to be with her after watching her being raped, but you could bear to watch her raped by 3 men.... i for one cant stand anyone raping my wife or daughter while i watch on. a man dies just once
angry angry angry same here.................... angry
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by Vado(m): 1:34pm On Oct 13, 2015
It is not an easy thing to live with. The dude needs serious counselling and therapy. He should stop feeling miserable, and be thankful the wife is even a strong woman. Others in such scenario might have committed suicide.

2 Likes

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by missojugo(f): 1:34pm On Oct 13, 2015
Manager123:
This happened to my Big Sis. (though not blood related) she's a Sister to me. I was one of her bridal train.

After four years of marriage with a child(3 years) armed robbers came to their home. They loot away all of their valuables and raped her (three of them). Her husband was made to watch the whole show.
She was taken to the hospital and properly treated. And she was back to normal, No STDs.
But ever since, (it's been over 6 months now) her husband have refused to 'Touch' her.
When he was confronted, he said he couldn't bear to sleep with her after having to watch another man Making love to her. The family had set in but all to no avail.

Now, she's feeling miserable and even wish the robbers had killed her. I feel very upset and sorry for her.
Mummys and Daddys in the house, any advice on how to overcome this
Has anyone experience such
Please help, your advice are needed.

Cc. Lalasticlala, Dominique Abeg do the needful.

I am surprised the woman is even interested in having sex 6 months after her traumatic ordeal. The man is going through a lot of psychological issues right now and i don't think he is intentionally trying to hurt her feelings. He probably is still suffering from guilt and a host of other emotions. It was a terrible thing for the wife to go through and a terrible thing for the husband to have been forced to watch.

Please tell the couple to go for professional counselling and therapy. Sex does not cure a broken heart and not all men can have mindless sex without flashbacks.

16 Likes

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by therevelation2: 1:34pm On Oct 13, 2015
Manager123:
This happened to my Big Sis. (though not blood related) she's a Sister to me. I was one of her bridal train.

After four years of marriage with a child(3 years) armed robbers came to their home. They loot away all of their valuables and raped her (three of them). Her husband was made to watch the whole show.
She was taken to the hospital and properly treated. And she was back to normal, No STDs.
But ever since, (it's been over 6 months now) her husband have refused to 'Touch' her.
When he was confronted, he said he couldn't bear to sleep with her after having to watch another man Making love to her. The family had set in but all to no avail.

Now, she's feeling miserable and even wish the robbers had killed her. I feel very upset and sorry for her.
Mummys and Daddys in the house, any advice on how to overcome this
Has anyone experience such
Please help, your advice are needed.

Cc. Lalasticlala, Dominique Abeg do the needful.

Did this really happen or are you just trying to show yourself and give us some super story?
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by Hardeyoye: 1:35pm On Oct 13, 2015
life can be so cruel, unfair and wicked! holy Lord, Please keep guiding us.
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 13, 2015
richidinho:
grin
See your teeth, where u hide since
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by IVORY2009(m): 1:35pm On Oct 13, 2015
I think the said man, should be taking to rehab/conuselling home, its not the fault of the woman, if he was man anofe, he should hv take on one of the armed robber, but life has no duplicate, perhaps he would have been gun down..
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by Romzy007(m): 1:35pm On Oct 13, 2015
Suggest she starts looking more sexy and I mean always. She should also take on her hubby by surprise e.g make good advances, she can also try BeeeJayyyyy>>, that might make him get back to his senses.

If all that doesn't work, I suggest she goes spiritual immediately! - I don't mean babalawo ooo..

1 Like

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by Topccy007: 1:36pm On Oct 13, 2015
Omotayor123:

I have heard of cases where robbers made tenants of a compound *sleep* with the wife of one another. That kind case nko We should blame our country for insecurity not the man of the house.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters / Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy / 7 Childhood Memories Every 90’s Born Nigerian Has.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.