Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... (72404 Views)

‘My Husband No Longer Ejaculates Inside Me During Sex’ / ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ / I Had Six Abortions With The Consent Of My Husband.no To The 7th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by adebayogodwwin17: 4:16pm On Oct 13, 2015
So d man for der happy if der kill d Wife abii
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by kingdavidG(m): 4:17pm On Oct 13, 2015
consultancy:
you cant bear to be with her after watching her being raped, but you could bear to watch her raped by 3 men.... i for one cant stand anyone raping my wife or daughter while i watch on. a man dies just once

Guy wetin you de form sef? Na your kind person go even use fear help them spread the leg wella and even carry something nak your wife or daughter if dem try play hard woman. Abeg no be me you see, instead make e be say I no strong or even make woman beta pass me. Hmmm... See this people.
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by Tjayjosh(m): 4:18pm On Oct 13, 2015
deewhone:
D husband is heartless sef, its not d wife's making that she was raped, mayb d woman shld pray abt it
Don't talk like that. You don't know what it feels like to have you watch while your wife is been raped right in front of you. The man is traumatize for sure... It will take a while, but, he'll get over it. Sad story!!!
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by Seculent: 4:18pm On Oct 13, 2015
jydmak:
U guys are too harsh on omotayor123

that's her own opinion. u knw ppl view things from different perspectives.
Too harsh? Let them tell her what she don't know.
Don't be an ass-licker.
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by DMerciful(m): 4:27pm On Oct 13, 2015
So you want to die in vain? Did you marry her a virgin? undecided
consultancy:
you cant bear to be with her after watching her being raped, but you could bear to watch her raped by 3 men.... i for one cant stand anyone raping my wife or daughter while i watch on. a man dies just once
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by vanessadelaere(m): 4:30pm On Oct 13, 2015
The husband is cheating on her. He needs to stand by the wife to overcome the ordeal and trauma. God help save the couple
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by oz4real83(m): 4:31pm On Oct 13, 2015
We can't judge correctly without hearing from the man but the questions I'm tempted ask are 1. Was the woman enjoying the rape?. 2. Was she moaning?. 3. Was she crying for more?. 4.was she positioning or giving different styles to the rapists? If the answers to the above questions are YES, I can bet u that IT WILL BE ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO FORGIVE such a woman!!!

1 Like

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by idinc(m): 4:31pm On Oct 13, 2015
I've seen this movie,its called TANGO WITH ME sstarring GENEVIEVE NNAJI and Joseph BENJAMIN
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by ststyreal(f): 4:34pm On Oct 13, 2015
The woman should just jejeje pack her things and leave d house, when d man is psychologically balance, he would come for her but as long as she remains in that house, and d man seeing her everyday will keep d whole incident fresh. If she like, let her go to d bed naked, d man will never be moved. This is just my honest advice to her and while she is out of d house, let her not cease in prayers.

1 Like

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by erekere(m): 4:40pm On Oct 13, 2015
May God not let anyone go through wat the man went through. it is not easy at all. i remembered a lady i dated in the past whom i was the one that disflowered her and i knew the state of the punnani when we last did the dew, but on meeting her after 3 months cos she had to go on holiday frm sch, i was shocked when i got to the place of the talking drum as it was not the way i left it. I confronted her and she confessed and that was the end of the whole thing cos the thought of her under another man was so irritating even if i was not there. It is not easy o for someone that witnessed the whole show. Make the man take heart as it is for better for worse.
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by ajimega: 4:49pm On Oct 13, 2015
For both parties, it is a trauma but men should always know that love conquers all thing if the wife had refuse which will only annoy those bastards then the husband will be shot and he will die just because the wife refuse them sex. my point is at that moment the wife wants her family alive and refuses to argue so when they are gone the man should be thankful and loving. Sex is a big deal so watching criminals do your wife is annoying but please guys move on cos she has sacrifice her dignity to keep you alive. I am so sorry for evry woman who has been traumatize by such occurences but be strong cos karma will catch up with those evil doers.
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by hedonistic: 4:51pm On Oct 13, 2015
dwilliams:
most men find it difficult to have sex again with a cheating spouse let alone a woman who was raped

Let alone raped in his presence, let alone gang - raped by three men. Some women think men having an e.rection is as easy and simple as a woman merely opening her legs wide to have sex. It's not. It's much more complicated. It has almost all to do with the man's mental and psychological balance.

1 Like

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by meshack15: 4:53pm On Oct 13, 2015
Don't blame that man guy, no man wants to share his wife with another man but in this senerio, it is neither the woman fault nor the man's fault, I will advice they go for counselling and seek Godly counsel,they should also both embrace God as well because it is only the true love of God that can help overcome this psychological trauma caused by this.Those robbers will never go unpunished.
Omotayor123:
This is serious! But what kind of a man does that He should blame himself for not able to protect his wife and having to stand there like a dummy and watch the whole show. Why does he have to put his wife into emotional trauma? Why does she have to bell the cat

Men and their Useless Ego.
I have heard of cases where robbers made tenants of a compound *sleep* with the wife of one another. That kind case nko

God save Women. I feel sorry for the poor woman. After going through rape her husband is still making making her feel miserable. embarassed

Modify :

My point is the man should stop making the wife feel miserable. But instead, he should think of the way forward. And Like some people advice... They should both go for counseling. I pray they scale through. #
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by ajimega: 4:57pm On Oct 13, 2015
oz4real83:
We can't judge correctly without hearing from the man but the questions I'm tempted ask are 1. Was the woman enjoying the rape?. 2. Was she moaning?. 3. Was she crying for more?. 4.was she positioning or giving different styles to the rapists? If the answers to the above questions are YES, I can bet u that IT WILL BE ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO FORGIVE such a woman!!!
When you read again what you have posted i know you will be ashamed of yourself, a woman being raped and you imagine she was catching fun, you should really apologize to women on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by lastpage: 5:00pm On Oct 13, 2015
Manager123:
This happened to my Big Sis. (though not blood related) she's a Sister to me. I was one of her bridal train.

After four years of marriage with a child(3 years) armed robbers came to their home. They loot away all of their valuables and raped her (three of them). Her husband was made to watch the whole show.
She was taken to the hospital and properly treated. And she was back to normal, No STDs.
But ever since, (it's been over 6 months now) her husband have refused to 'Touch' her.
When he was confronted, he said he couldn't bear to sleep with her after having to watch another man Making love to her. The family had set in but all to no avail.

Now, she's feeling miserable and even wish the robbers had killed her. I feel very upset and sorry for her.
Mummys and Daddys in the house, any advice on how to overcome this
Has anyone experience such
Please help, your advice are needed.

Cc. Lalasticlala, Dominique Abeg do the needful.

The man's reaction is not only PSYCHOLOGICAL.... but Natural.

Two wrongs dont make a right because it is not the woman's fault that armed robbers did what they did nor is it the man's fault!

But tell your Big Sis to be patient and remaing loving to her husband.
With time and persuasion (that man needs proper counselling to overcome his "mental state"wink, he would come around

But l hope she was not "moving waist" when the robbers were doing it cos the man might think she was enjoying it and hence his mental state!
grin grin

Lastpage!

BTW: I think we should make laws that no matter how small or inconsequently a robbery is, once "R@PE is involved such robber should get a death sentence without room for appeal.
The thing is becoming too rampant nowadays! After stealing your belongings, they now leave a permanent scar on the family!

2 Likes

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 13, 2015
Manager123:
This happened to my Big Sis. (though not blood related) she's a Sister to me. I was one of her bridal train.

After four years of marriage with a child(3 years) armed robbers came to their home. They loot away all of their valuables and raped her (three of them). Her husband was made to watch the whole show.
She was taken to the hospital and properly treated. And she was back to normal, No STDs.
But ever since, (it's been over 6 months now) her husband have refused to 'Touch' her.
When he was confronted, he said he couldn't bear to sleep with her after having to watch another man Making love to her. The family had set in but all to no avail.

Now, she's feeling miserable and even wish the robbers had killed her. I feel very upset and sorry for her.

Hmmmmmm
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by lastpage: 5:02pm On Oct 13, 2015
ajimega:

When you read again what you have posted i know you will be ashamed of yourself, a woman being raped and you imagine she was catching fun, you should really apologize to women on nairaland.

Gerrout and stop Pontificating here!

Are you telling me "such" it has never happened in the past?

he said "if" (conditional)

Lastpage!
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by elderhimself(m): 5:09pm On Oct 13, 2015
To those of you calling the husband all sort of names, i hope u dont find urselfz in such a situation.
You think the husband likes such a situation too??
You think u understand the amount of trauma he is fightin n goin thru.....
I hope you dont do worse if in similar situation.
And i also pray u get the strength to fight off 3 men (or more) holding u down while "working" on ur wife/husband.

I wld advice that they get counselling from any where and everywhere possible and necessary, then practice the useful and do away with the useless.
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by friends4ever(m): 5:09pm On Oct 13, 2015
Sorry for the bad news...the only thing i can is for her to take a long vacation, should stay away from her husband probably 2 to 3 months long holidays that'll renew their relationship. She shouldn't leave her kid behind.
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by alexandakin(m): 5:12pm On Oct 13, 2015
prelinctus:
This story is too one-sided. The man may have geniune reasons for doing so.
Ahe might actually be enjoying all the activities while the husband is watching. This can be difficult to forgo
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by tng(f): 5:16pm On Oct 13, 2015
Mologi:
Thank for watching today's episode of "this life",join us next week for a fresh episode.....

"We are nothing but pencil......"

Complete it fellow nlers

.....in the Hands of the Creator. LOL
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by Dcaliphate(m): 5:20pm On Oct 13, 2015
Maybe she moaned pleasurably and too loud while at it. Forgive me, just some random thoughts grin

Either way she is the victim on dat fateful day, further victimization by the only one who should bring solace is childish and sinister to say d least
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by sonsama(m): 5:20pm On Oct 13, 2015
Manager123:

Cc. Lalasticl
ala, Dominique Abeg do the needful.

Why not try plastic surgery. I mean changing of face.
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by oz4real83(m): 5:46pm On Oct 13, 2015
ajimega:

as far as humans are concerned,u can't rule out anything. We have seen and also heard of situations where ladies fell in love with their rapists. That was why I used the conditional word "if". U don't need to be insultive to make your point. It is not a situation anybody will wish to be in.
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by ruggedtimi(m): 5:47pm On Oct 13, 2015
Omotayor123:
This is serious! But what kind of a man does that He should blame himself for not able to protect his wife and having to stand there like a dummy and watch the whole show. Why does he have to put his wife into emotional trauma? Why does she have to bell the cat

I have heard of cases where robbers made tenants of a compound *sleep* with the wife of one another. That kind case nko

God save Women. I feel sorry for the poor woman. After going through rape her husband is still making making her feel miserable. embarassed

Modify :

My point is the man should stop making the wife feel miserable. But instead, he should think of the way forward. And Like some people advice... They should both go for counseling. I pray they scale through. #
cos u are not a man...so u wnt undstnd

1 Like

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by samlexxy: 5:50pm On Oct 13, 2015
and you go turn Superman beat the 3 of em right?? funny guy..just pray you never find yourself in that kind of situation cus you ain't gonna do nothing, you just comply bro...abi you think na stick and broom em carry enter d house.
consultancy:
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by samlexxy: 5:54pm On Oct 13, 2015
Flashh:
I know how it feels for another man to molest someone's wife sexually.

It isn't easy because it will always flash back in his memory when he wants to have sex with his wife which is very hard to handle mentally!

If you're ugly, that doesn't mean your brain should be ugly too when it's time to lay an astute over something. Don't be too fast to judge what you know nothing about.

No offense! Your comment prompted me to say so.
apologising after dropping flood of insult on the poor guy #smh....this is full of surprises indeed
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by HAZAZEL: 6:00pm On Oct 13, 2015
Omotayor123:

Modify :

There is a difference between being brave and being stupid. You get a medal for one and none for the other. Jump in and fight the robbers, get killed, wife still gets raped, get buried, wife mourns for 2years ( if the love is strong) wife marries another man. That's a stupid way to go down if you ask me.

And thanks for insulting the male ego, thank God your Dad has one too.

1 Like

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by OlufemiWhit(m): 6:03pm On Oct 13, 2015
Mologi:
Thank for watching today's episode of "this life",join us next week for a fresh episode.....

Complete it fellow nlers
Why you dhy do like dis nah.....am still laughing tho
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by flokii: 6:04pm On Oct 13, 2015
Manager123:

omo na serious case o..

to be honest with you if m d husband.. i will end d marriage.

can't share my glory with anybody.. so sorry but that's d truth

haba not even one... three
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by OlufemiWhit(m): 6:04pm On Oct 13, 2015
HAZAZEL:

There is a difference between being brave and being stupid. You get a medal for one and none for the other. Jump in and fight the robbers, get killed, wife still gets raped, get buried, wife mourns for a 2years ( if the love is strong) wife marries another man. That's a stupid way to go down if you ask me.

And thanks for insulting the male ego, thank God your Dad has one too.
Nice point
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by Temysteve(m): 6:08pm On Oct 13, 2015
Mologi:

Complete it fellow nlers
in the hand of the creator.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters / Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy / 7 Childhood Memories Every 90’s Born Nigerian Has.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.