Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

What Will You Do When You Found Out This? (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do When You Found Out This? (pic) (4948 Views)

Caption This Pic Of A Man Holding His Woman And Laughing Uncontrollably / Even If You Paid The Dowry Twice, Must You Squeeze Her Oranges Like This? (Pic) / Hilarious .. Most guyz are guilty of this (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do When You Found Out This? (pic) by simtosul: 3:04pm On Oct 13, 2015
You wake up in the middle of the night and you see this, what will first come to your mind and your next action?

2 Shares

Re: What Will You Do When You Found Out This? (pic) by czarr(m): 3:07pm On Oct 13, 2015
Put my dicck in her mouth na lipsrsealed

13 Likes

Re: What Will You Do When You Found Out This? (pic) by ernesty20(m): 3:09pm On Oct 13, 2015
Give her a resounding slap

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do When You Found Out This? (pic) by Owliver(m): 3:11pm On Oct 13, 2015
sleep on the floor
Re: What Will You Do When You Found Out This? (pic) by dkronicle(m): 3:11pm On Oct 13, 2015
She looks like someone dat needs dikk in her mouth..

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do When You Found Out This? (pic) by umehmj(m): 3:11pm On Oct 13, 2015
roll up a paper * stick it in her mouth * lite it up * sit back and enjoy the drama

5 Likes

Re: What Will You Do When You Found Out This? (pic) by Slimzjoe(m): 3:12pm On Oct 13, 2015
Why would you do anything? Do you know how you Look like when you sleep? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do When You Found Out This? (pic) by nnachukz(m): 3:14pm On Oct 13, 2015
Op you are wicked. So you took her pic while she was asleep and came here to mock her? Would you have done thesame if she is your sister? If I notice this, I will discuss it with her later in the day and together we can look for solution or forget it if I find out it is not a disease.

5 Likes

Re: What Will You Do When You Found Out This? (pic) by dharay99: 3:15pm On Oct 13, 2015
†ake a pic†ure of her.
Re: What Will You Do When You Found Out This? (pic) by Magician1503(m): 3:15pm On Oct 13, 2015
Slimzjoe:
Why would you do anything? Do you know how you Look like when you sleep? undecided

Classic cool
Re: What Will You Do When You Found Out This? (pic) by FLAWLES(f): 3:19pm On Oct 13, 2015
ewwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: What Will You Do When You Found Out This? (pic) by bleckzy(f): 3:24pm On Oct 13, 2015
i'll lite a cigarette nd put it in her mouth grin grin
Re: What Will You Do When You Found Out This? (pic) by Swissheart(f): 3:34pm On Oct 13, 2015
...see mouth
Re: What Will You Do When You Found Out This? (pic) by simtosul: 3:41pm On Oct 13, 2015
Swissheart:
...see mouth
I didn't mean to stare but ur lips r wonderful @ur dp

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do When You Found Out This? (pic) by frankcris(m): 5:29pm On Oct 13, 2015
czarr:

are you a sexfreak...smh
Re: What Will You Do When You Found Out This? (pic) by frankcris(m): 5:32pm On Oct 13, 2015
bleckzy:
i'll lite a cigarette nd put it in her mouth grin grin

looks like you are a smoker... wink
Re: What Will You Do When You Found Out This? (pic) by prevail23(m): 5:47pm On Oct 13, 2015
FLAWLES:
ewwwwwwwwwwwww
na fine girls like u wey dey wor *wor pass wen dem dey sleep *tongue out*

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do When You Found Out This? (pic) by jrupa(m): 6:26pm On Oct 13, 2015
For me I'll feel bad and den maybe wake her up in order for her to adjust....... Datz aLL...
Re: What Will You Do When You Found Out This? (pic) by lasheez(m): 6:31pm On Oct 13, 2015
I will simply tap her and tell her to reposition herself properly simple.
Re: What Will You Do When You Found Out This? (pic) by czarr(m): 6:42pm On Oct 13, 2015
frankcris:

are you a sexfreak...smh
who isn't?
I know so many people are thinking it.
Re: What Will You Do When You Found Out This? (pic) by henribj(m): 7:14pm On Oct 13, 2015
wake her up and have her readjust her sleeping posture, no one is perfect especially when it comes to sleeping things.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do When You Found Out This? (pic) by sarmiie(m): 9:22pm On Oct 13, 2015
czarr:

Chop knuckle!!
Re: What Will You Do When You Found Out This? (pic) by grad2012(f): 9:36pm On Oct 13, 2015
henribj:
wake her up and have her readjust her sleeping posture, no one is perfect especially when it comes to sleeping things.
I swear der was a day I got in by 10:30pm after work. I just got in an crashed on d chair I was so so so so tired only GOD knows may be I droolled sef and how I looked while sleeping embarassed ,i just tank GOD nobody was der.
Re: What Will You Do When You Found Out This? (pic) by wheesin(m): 9:45pm On Oct 13, 2015
grad2012:
I swear der was a day I got in by 10:30pm after work. I just got in an crashed on d chair I was so so so so tired only GOD knows may be I drowled sef and how I looked while sleeping embarassed ,i just tank GOD nobody was der.

i was there undecided besides if i come home and meet you like this drooling to coma..i would just give u a peck on that gaint lips..undecided
Re: What Will You Do When You Found Out This? (pic) by henribj(m): 11:14pm On Oct 13, 2015
grad2012:
I swear der was a day I got in by 10:30pm after work. I just got in an crashed on d chair I was so so so so tired only GOD knows may be I drowled sef and how I looked while sleeping embarassed ,i just tank GOD nobody was der.

hahahaha
lucky you that nobody was there to see you in one of those moments of helplessness cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do When You Found Out This? (pic) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 13, 2015
Jesu!!!

I Will have to Puke in her mouth.
Re: What Will You Do When You Found Out This? (pic) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 13, 2015
I'll slap her and the saliva go rewind back to her mouth

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do When You Found Out This? (pic) by ipledge10(m): 11:47pm On Oct 13, 2015
Slap the hell out of d mouth...if Thats my gf ehn,it's over
Re: What Will You Do When You Found Out This? (pic) by grad2012(f): 7:43am On Oct 14, 2015
wheesin:

i was there undecided besides if i come home and meet you like this drooling to coma..i would just give u a peck on that gaint lips..undecided
embarassed whats all dis one you are saying to me now was I talking to you,u will drool to coma in Jesus name.kilode byee must u quote me nee ehn and say very mean words and words dat don't make sense mctewwwwww undecided

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do When You Found Out This? (pic) by grad2012(f): 7:44am On Oct 14, 2015
henribj:

hahahaha
lucky you that nobody was there to see you in one of those moments of helplessness cheesy
kekekeke grin very helpless moment.
Re: What Will You Do When You Found Out This? (pic) by deyemia: 7:48am On Oct 14, 2015
coolGive her a peck on her cheek and help her adjust to a more comfy position
Re: What Will You Do When You Found Out This? (pic) by henribj(m): 10:40am On Oct 14, 2015
grad2012:
kekekeke grin very helpless moment.

grin
have a good day at work today.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Love Or Lust??! / Should I Have Had Sex With Her?? / PHOTO: Woman Spotted With A Huge Elephant Foot On her Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.