Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build - Properties (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build (711646 Views)

Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours / Affordable 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Nairalanders (modern) Call 07035596641 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 9:24pm On Oct 05, 2018
4 Bedroom with pent floor duplex

GROUND FLOOR PLAN

Entrance porch
Ante room
Visitor's W.c
Guest Lounge
Main lounge
Elevated Dining
Kitchen
Verandah
Store
Laundry
Stair hall

FIRST FLOOR PLAN

Bedroom 1
Bedroom 2
Family Lounge
Terrace for Family Lounge

PENT FLOOR PLAN

Master's Bedroom

All bedrooms have their own toilet and bathrooms with closets.
All bedrooms are cross ventilated.

External dimensions 9.8m by 11.8m

Land required 50ft by 100ft.

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by durojim007: 10:20pm On Oct 05, 2018
ihebrooke:

GROUND FLOOR PLAN

Car porch
Entrance porch
Ante room
Visitor's W.c
Guest bedroom
Guest Lounge
Main lounge
Elevated Dining
Private Lounge
Kitchen
Verandah
Store
Laundry
Chapel
Stair hall

FIRST FLOOR PLAN

Bedroom 3
Bedroom 4
Void over Car porch
Master's Bedroom
Master's Study
Master's balcony
Family Lounge
Family area
Madam's Bedroom
Kitchenette
Veranda for kitchenette
Stair hall

External dimensions 21.1m by 27.8m

Land required 100ft by 150ft.

How much will this cost sir with raft foundation. You can email me at durojim@gmail.com
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 9:33am On Oct 06, 2018
durojim007:

How much will this cost sir with raft foundation. You can email me at durojim@gmail.com

Mail replied
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 2:51pm On Oct 09, 2018
CONTACT INFO:

CALL: +234-8032582385(calls and what's app), +234-8174058017,
MAIL: Akalawu@gmail.com, Akalawu58@gmail.com
VISIT: www.masterstouchstudios..com
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by topsy23: 4:16pm On Oct 09, 2018
ihebrooke:
Attached are some of the 3DS. It was originally done by someone else. The foundation was also completed when We were called upon to redesign it. So, We were a bit restricted.

Boss, the client must be a footballer. The building is massive and cool. Nice compound

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 5:18pm On Oct 09, 2018
topsy23:

Boss, the client must be a footballer. The building is massive and cool. Nice compound

I have no idea Sir. The size of the site is exactly what We captured in the 3D. No exaggerations at all.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Asquare84(m): 6:01pm On Oct 09, 2018
The master is around
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 8:05am On Oct 10, 2018
Asquare84:
The master is around

No Sir. I'm still learning.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Ooduavoice: 9:28am On Oct 15, 2018
ihebrooke:
Right side view

this is very close to what i have but i need a few adjustment to achieve this.
how can work it out bro.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 10:13am On Oct 16, 2018
Ooduavoice:

this is very close to what i have but i need a few adjustment to achieve this.
how can work it out bro.

Okay then. Can you send us a mail to akalawu@gmail.com or call/Whatsapp 08032582385. Thanks
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 1:26pm On Oct 18, 2018
ihebrooke:

4 Bedroom with pent floor duplex

GROUND FLOOR PLAN

Entrance porch
Ante room
Visitor's W.c
Guest Lounge
Main lounge
Elevated Dining
Kitchen
Verandah
Store
Laundry
Stair hall

FIRST FLOOR PLAN

Bedroom 1
Bedroom 2
Family Lounge

PENT FLOOR PLAN

Master's Bedroom

External dimensions 9.8m by 11.8m

Land required 50ft by 100ft.

B

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Dakad: 8:17pm On Oct 22, 2018
Kindly send me details of this. You quote and necessary detail. I like mine to be 3bedroom on one side and 2 bedroom on the other side. My plot is 22m by 30.50m

Email: akinys2002@gmail.com

ihebrooke:
2 bedroom Block of flats design

GROUND FLOOR PLAN

Entrance porch
Visitor's W.c
Bedroom 1
Main lounge
Dining
Kitchen
Veranda
Store
Stair hall
Bedroom 2

FIRST FLOOR PLAN

Entrance porch
Visitor's W.c
Bedroom 1
Main lounge
Dining
Kitchen
Veranda
Store
Stair hall
Bedroom 2

All bedrooms are en suite and well ventilated.
External dimensions 11.5m by 23.3m
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 7:37am On Oct 23, 2018
Dakad:
Kindly send me details of this. You quote and necessary detail. I like mine to be 3bedroom on one side and 2 bedroom on the other side. My plot is 22m by 30.50m

Email: akinys2002@gmail.com

Mail sent
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Almustee(m): 1:10pm On Oct 23, 2018
i need this plan
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 8:14pm On Oct 23, 2018
Almustee:
i need this plan

Which plan?
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 3:00pm On Oct 26, 2018
4 Bedroom bungalow

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 7:30am On Nov 06, 2018
Side view

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by sunnyakah: 7:58am On Nov 06, 2018
Good morning,I will need a design of 8bed room burg ,design is sit out.am in Lagos
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 8:16am On Nov 08, 2018
sunnyakah:
Good morning,I will need a design of 8bed room burg ,design is sit out.am in Lagos

Kindly send me a mail to akalawu@gmail.com. Thanks

You can also visit our website on www.nigerianbuildingdesigns.com or www.masterstouchstudios..com.ng
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by dblimited07(m): 3:14pm On Nov 14, 2018
3bedroom bungalow with 2sittings and a ante room
Contact me 07063164115

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 11:44am On Nov 19, 2018
CONTACT INFO:

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 8:30am On Nov 23, 2018
6 Bedroom Duplex

GROUND FLOOR DETAILS

Car Porch
Entrance Porch
Visitor's wc
Ante room
Main Lounge
Bar
Elevated Dining
Large Kitchen with an island.
Store
Veranda
Main Stair-hall
Guest Bedroom
Bedroom 2
Garage with an entrance to the lobby.

FIRST FLOOR DETAILS

Master's Bedroom
Madam's Bedroom
Private Lounge attached to the Master's Bedroom.
Bedroom 5
Bedroom 6
Family Lounge
Study
Open sit out
Balcony

Terrace for Master's Bedroom, Madam's Bedroom and Family Lounge

All rooms have their separate toilets and bathrooms with their closets.
All rooms are properly cross ventilated

External Dimensions 21.1m by 22.4m

Minimum size of land required, 100ft by 100ft.

2 Likes

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 8:56am On Nov 24, 2018
@dblimited07, please go and open your own thread. You wouldn't want the moderators to ban you. Would you? Thanks.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by tranxo(m): 6:21pm On Nov 25, 2018
Great work bro.
Please how do the different types of roofs (flat and upright) compare to each other in terms of functionality and cost?
ihebrooke:
Coming soon

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 9:15am On Nov 28, 2018
tranxo:
Great work bro.
Please how do the different types of roofs (flat and upright) compare to each other in terms of functionality and cost?

The both roof types are functional(the flat and the pitched roofs). The difference in cost is mainly based by the height of the roof and materials used for the roof. A flat roof is bit cheaper than a pitched roof.
Flat roofs repairs and maintenance costs are also more expensive than pitched roofs. Pitch roofs are less prone to moisture damage. Therefore, a pitched roof may be more affordable in the long-term.

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 9:18am On Nov 28, 2018
ihebrooke:
6 Bedroom Duplex

GROUND FLOOR DETAILS

Car Porch
Entrance Porch
Visitor's wc
Ante room
Main Lounge
Bar
Elevated Dining
Store
Veranda
Main Stair-hall
Guest Bedroom
Bedroom 2
Garage with an entrance to the lobby.

FIRST FLOOR DETAILS

Master's Bedroom
Madam's Bedroom
Private Lounge attached to the Master's Bedroom.
Bedroom 5
Bedroom 6
Family Lounge
Study
Open sit out
Balcony

Terrace for Master's Bedroom, Madam's Bedroom and Family Lounge

External Dimensions 21.1m by 22.4m

Side view

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 9:28am On Nov 28, 2018
CONTACT INFO:

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 9:35am On Nov 28, 2018
6 Bedroom Duplex

GROUND FLOOR DETAILS

Entrance Porch
Office
Visitor's wc
Ante room
Main Lounge
Stair-hall attached to the main Lounge
Bar
Elevated Dining
Dining Terrace
Store
Laundry
Veranda
Main Stair-hall
Guest Bedroom
Bedroom 2

FIRST FLOOR DETAILS

Bedroom 3
Bedroom 4
Study
Master's Bedroom
Master's Terrace
Children's Lounge
Family Lounge
Sit out

PENT FLOOR DETAILS

Master's Get-away
Open sit out

External Dimensions 23.2m by 18.3m

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by tranxo(m): 10:44am On Nov 28, 2018
Thanks bro
ihebrooke:

The both roof types are functional(the flat and the pitched roofs). The difference in cost is mainly based by the height of the roof and materials used for the roof. A flat roof is bit cheaper than a pitched roof.
Flat roofs repairs and maintenance costs are also more expensive than pitched roofs. Pitch roofs are less prone to moisture damage. Therefore, a pitched roof may be more affordable in the long-term.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 7:53am On Dec 01, 2018
tranxo:
Thanks bro

You're welcome.

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (89) (Reply)

Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.