Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

No To Bed,she Is Claiming #team Virgin.advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No To Bed,she Is Claiming #team Virgin.advice (582 Views)

MR NAIRALAND 2017;if Your Gf/wife Is Good In Bed She Have Practice For Years. / She Lied About Sleeping In A Mans House And Now She Is Claiming Nothing Happened / 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No To Bed,she Is Claiming #team Virgin.advice by Princejebs(m): 6:03pm On Oct 13, 2015
She said NO to BED that she is a virgin but she collect money from you like Central Bank

Seriously, it happens!! Guys actually do say no to sex, and it happens more than you think.
Let’s face it. Things have changed in the world of relationships. Male and female ‘roles’ are less defined. Either partner can make decisions… and that includes when and IF to have sex.So my question to all the guys in nairaland,I want nothing but the truth.
Now you spend money on her like these our leaders who buy private jet ,then one night you wanted to make a move to her and she told that she is a virgin and she is not ready for it,what will be your actions if you are in that position because a Friend of mine is in these kind of situation and I don't know what to tell him,please humbly advice,insulters are welcom

Note: Am not supporting premature sex
Re: No To Bed,she Is Claiming #team Virgin.advice by Cutehector(m): 6:08pm On Oct 13, 2015
See its not a must for u to spend money for a gurl.... To get sex bak...

Sex with u and ur babe should be priceless.. Like both of u really want it and hav it withiut regrets...
Re: No To Bed,she Is Claiming #team Virgin.advice by dharay99: 6:09pm On Oct 13, 2015
...yhur ßack f0r ßed, touch yhur †oes,
Then money spendinq qo follow...
No †ym f0r ingrates.
Re: No To Bed,she Is Claiming #team Virgin.advice by henribj(m): 6:12pm On Oct 13, 2015
she no force you to give her money, if she no wan give you sex you either accept it or kick her far away from ya life.
Re: No To Bed,she Is Claiming #team Virgin.advice by ronald4lif(m): 6:14pm On Oct 13, 2015
I'm the least person to sought for his opinion in such situation but nonetheless I'd say it in it undiluted form. If I were him all the gifts, present and any pecuniary gesture would be suspended till further notice. It's a waste of time, energy and investment even as it's boring to be involve in a sexless affair. But this is me and my opinion, he should draw his conclusion himself.

(1) (Reply)

Whats Double Dating / A Treatise To The Thread : She Refused To Date Me Because I Am Short / ★ Please Advice This Mumu: Should I Buy Her An Iphone 6?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.