Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

A Treatise To The Thread : She Refused To Date Me Because I Am Short - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Treatise To The Thread : She Refused To Date Me Because I Am Short (584 Views)

She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist / See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) / She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Treatise To The Thread : She Refused To Date Me Because I Am Short by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 26, 2015
This is rather a short discourse to the thread :she refused to date me because I am short and I can't ask a lady out because I am broke.

Op, I believe that most women can be gotten if you lay down your trap well. Overlook the excuses ladies give that they are not ready for a relationship, they have a boyfriend or I will think about it syndrome and the knock out I can't date you because you are short..

Haven't you seen, heard or read about pretty, classy Super turbo hotties marrying or chasing after short, average income earners, pot bellied or scar faced dude.

Most women live in their small world of fantasy. You hear them say words like, my man must be tall, dark, handsome, wavy - haired, pink lipped, 9 packs, smiles breath takenly blah blah..

Forget all those nonsense. Women don't know what they want. They say one thing and mean the other. My woman would say, please stop I am tired but dude that's when I refire not retire..

A renowned psychologist onced asked a question, what do women really want??. Sample a survey of 100 women and ask them the same question of what they want. You will find out that there are so many conflicting answers.. Op, the day you answer this rhetorical questions of what is the sound of a hand clapping??, or what do we find where there is nothing??. When that day comes, you will be able to answer the question, what do women really want.

Low self esteem or low self worth or value is your major problem, not just you but to so many other guys out there. When you go around with the mindset that I am ugly, I am poor, I am short so no pretty woman can date me. Bros, you told yourself what you think you are, so believe you me, you radiate that Aura around everyone not just the women folk so what you think is what you will get.

Op, why not go twerk that mindset, tell yourself that you are tall, dark, rich and handsome. I have seen where an Emir added height to an aspiring young soldier who didn't meet up with the height required by the Nigerian Army..

If she wants a tall man, you Mr, shorty give her that feeling that a tall man will give her, protection. Walk up to her with that air of confidence and make her cower at her feet. She will ask herself by saying, wao who is this guy that makes me feel I am missing something by dating only tall guys..

You can't air your feelings to a girl who knows nothing about you. While I was still serving, a friend of mine was crushing on a girl I was acquainted to. After pestering me I gave him her number. Right there, he called her and confessed his love for her. I was so perplexed, haba a girl you know nothing about. On a general cds, she saw me and she scolded me for giving him her number. She told me that, how would he confess his love to a girl who knows nothing about him.. Don't ever make that mistake.

She wants a man who is rich, project to her your value. She will end up giving you her rich boyfriend money. The other day I read a thread here that a guy avoided asking girls out because he was broke. What kind of mindset is that.. Because you no be dangote or davido no mean say you no go date woman..

Guys, your limiting belief has to change. For me I believe I am a blessing to women and I can confidently say that classy and intelligent women day hustle my matter..

Guys, just know that looks doesn't matter to women that much other attributes can cover up for that.

Guys, know that women are emotional beings and we are logical. Make her see what you want her to see. Make her know what you want her to know.

Who is he who say he is a man and with his mouth can win the heart of a woman. I say that man is no man (William Shakespeare, paraphrased)...

Written by Daninya11..
Re: A Treatise To The Thread : She Refused To Date Me Because I Am Short by Adaowerri111: 8:35pm On Oct 26, 2015
Re: A Treatise To The Thread : She Refused To Date Me Because I Am Short by Zeedarh(f): 9:15pm On Oct 26, 2015
Nice one bro. This op deserves a medal.
Re: A Treatise To The Thread : She Refused To Date Me Because I Am Short by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 26, 2015
Op....av u ever heard of summary?? angry
Re: A Treatise To The Thread : She Refused To Date Me Because I Am Short by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 27, 2015
Harbosede02:
Op....av u ever heard of summary?? angry

It is a treatise ma'am...
Re: A Treatise To The Thread : She Refused To Date Me Because I Am Short by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 27, 2015
Zeedarh:
Nice one bro.
This op deserves a medal.

Tnx sweedy.

1 Like

Re: A Treatise To The Thread : She Refused To Date Me Because I Am Short by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 27, 2015
Y'all think you've got Us all Figured out?? "grin"

Women are this...women are blah...women dunno what they want... women..women...women..." undecided

LoL! let's Breathe!! lipsrsealed
Lol! we don't know what We want? undecided You must be joking..."grin" I could give you an Unending list of what I want...And You'd be Hella surprised...undecided Here's A few..."grin"

I'm short...5,6ft..why would I date someone shorter than me? shocked..so, we'd probably get married n have dwarfs as kids? nah! undecided

having a 17-pack is A must...undecided Y'all want A girl who isn't fat..has a flat tummy...still has the boob n a Nicki-minaj type of booty...undecided get a 17-pack first and you're game! tongue
Re: A Treatise To The Thread : She Refused To Date Me Because I Am Short by Ray360: 10:27am On Oct 27, 2015
Guys who yammer rejection from ladies are too pusillanimous and Lack the ethos of romantic affiliations! I can't allow any Colleen mamaguy me and make me loose my confidence as a human. Ladies look out for qualities they desire and when such qualities are lacking, they grow Cold and become queer like a cold fish. All these fantasies of tall, short, slim, tall are mere illusions that some girls had been nursing right from their kidhood days like the OP opined. A true and sweet woman wants to see certain deep endowedments in a man like intelligence, financial stability, A healthy sense of purpose, fatherly virtues which embodies care, security and other drool-worthy attributes. Any girl/lady that places height, complexion and other hedonistic and wishy-washy features over the afore-mentioned deep qualities is still a juvenile at heart and not ripe for ladyship. There is a difference between a girl and a lady. the latter wields the attributes of womanhood, the former is still a blooming petal, still flirtatious like a butterfly[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Treatise To The Thread : She Refused To Date Me Because I Am Short by abiola708(m): 1:33pm On Oct 27, 2015
Bravo
Re: A Treatise To The Thread : She Refused To Date Me Because I Am Short by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 27, 2015
I smell 'sense' cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Relationship again!!!!! / Time To Break Up. / 21 Things Every Woman Should Have In Her Purse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.