Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Help! My Father Inlaw Bite My Mum - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Father Inlaw Bite My Mum (1984 Views)

Her Mother Inlaw Wants To Move In Permanently / When Your Father Inlaw Tells You That He Never Collected Dowry From You / Men! What Will You Do If Your Father Inlaw Slaps You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Father Inlaw Bite My Mum by lawanson2k3: 8:04am On Oct 14, 2015
hello house, please i urgently need your discretions on the subject matter. I met my wife who had a three months old baby for me fighting my mum. she held her tightly on her hair , pinched her severally in her chest and she was shouting on top of her voice that she can not accept this, that she's tired of d whole relationship,. in the presence of the whole family, i personally called her parent to come and settle the dispute, what he said outrightly was that he's coming to take her daughter from our house. when they reached my house, all they did was that they both started fighting with my mum to the extent that my father in law bite my mum on her face. insisting that they want to take home their daughter which they did. we are already planning our wedding for next year. please advise, they already have my three months old baby.
Re: Help! My Father Inlaw Bite My Mum by Upnepaa(m): 8:04am On Oct 14, 2015
You didn't give us the full story man,
But from what I've read I can see dat you are in a very delicate position,
U have to defend ur mum,at the same time you av to protect ur upcoming wedding
U av to handle dis with carefulness and urgency, the ball is in ur court ,but before talking further we have to know the causative agent of d fight.
Re: Help! My Father Inlaw Bite My Mum by Tallesty1(m): 8:06am On Oct 14, 2015
Time wey you suppose do something don pazz and you failed your mom big time.

BTW, why were they fighting?

1 Like

Re: Help! My Father Inlaw Bite My Mum by christinie(f): 8:07am On Oct 14, 2015
Tell us the whole story first.
The genesis of the fight.
One person can't fight alone.

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Father Inlaw Bite My Mum by ernesty20(m): 8:08am On Oct 14, 2015
Pic pls
Re: Help! My Father Inlaw Bite My Mum by donTbone(m): 8:08am On Oct 14, 2015
angry
Re: Help! My Father Inlaw Bite My Mum by TooNoisy(f): 8:10am On Oct 14, 2015
You should bite your mother in law!

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Father Inlaw Bite My Mum by Sandydayz(f): 8:17am On Oct 14, 2015
Should av done sumtin b4 it got to dis... Ur wife said she can't take it anymore.. U should tell the full story...
Sha! that man na Swarez i swear grin

5 Likes

Re: Help! My Father Inlaw Bite My Mum by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 14, 2015
You stand make another man bite your mother? watin u want us to tell you?

1 Like

Re: Help! My Father Inlaw Bite My Mum by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 14, 2015
Your wife and your mum were fighting you then brought in your father in law to put a stop to the fight. What were you doing while they were fighting.....making calls? You should have kept the fight in your family you escalated the fight to another level. What do you want now?

1 Like

Re: Help! My Father Inlaw Bite My Mum by goodmorning40: 8:35am On Oct 14, 2015
Gbam! Wetin ur mama and u do to her, she must have been stretched beyond limit but shaa that does not justify fighting ur mother in law, was ur mother on visit or she is a live in tenant? If she is living with u that is not cool
Re: Help! My Father Inlaw Bite My Mum by veave(f): 9:35am On Oct 14, 2015
Oga story teller. Tell us the whole truth. I refuse to sympathise with you until I hear everything.

A man cannot just come to take his daughter without trying to settle fight just like that.
Your mother engaging in physical fights with them leaves a loophole in this story. Besides, she cannot be sitting down quietly and looking at them as they carry their daughter and he will just come and bite her. Is he a dog?
Re: Help! My Father Inlaw Bite My Mum by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 14, 2015
Your wife and you are still planning for marriage next year.

You are co-habiting my friend. Who made her your wife when you have not married her.

In-laws? Which in-laws? Are you married?

Go and marry and stop living in sin of lies, and sexual immorality.

Repent today.

7 Likes

Re: Help! My Father Inlaw Bite My Mum by angelTI(f): 10:14am On Oct 14, 2015
jusRadical:

You are co-habiting my friend. Who made her your wife when you have not married her.

Repent today.

cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help! My Father Inlaw Bite My Mum by bellong: 10:15am On Oct 14, 2015
Forget the wedding. You two are better off from each other.
Re: Help! My Father Inlaw Bite My Mum by angelTI(f): 10:16am On Oct 14, 2015
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy

Orisirisi dey happen for this our obodo naija grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy

Abeg, I no fit laff alone oo grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Help! My Father Inlaw Bite My Mum by Pidggin(f): 10:20am On Oct 14, 2015
You are not married to their daughter that's why they are biting all of you.

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Father Inlaw Bite My Mum by nicerod(m): 11:05am On Oct 14, 2015
D daughter is mayweather's sista& she substituted hersef 4 suarez(her dad) to do d finishin gud 4 u
Re: Help! My Father Inlaw Bite My Mum by mrsmith11(m): 2:09pm On Oct 14, 2015
jusRadical:

Repent today.

Y do people jump into conclusion.
I think you should have asked the Op more details.

Do you know if the bride price has been paid and he was referring to church/white wedding?
Please always ask question before you conclude

Also if formal introduction by both family has been done and the lady decide to move in with the man becos of the pregnancy I still don't see anything wrong in that

My opinion

1 Like

Re: Help! My Father Inlaw Bite My Mum by flyca: 3:45pm On Oct 14, 2015
Pidggin:
You are not married to their daughter that's why they are biting all of you.
shocked

grin

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Father Inlaw Bite My Mum by Haywhymido(m): 7:04pm On Oct 14, 2015
Ihe neme
Re: Help! My Father Inlaw Bite My Mum by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 14, 2015
Ur wife's comment shows that she has suffered untold hardship in the hands of u and ur mother. Dem never bite una finish, now na morning

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Father Inlaw Bite My Mum by crackhaus: 10:13pm On Oct 14, 2015
lawanson2k3:
hello house, please i urgently need your discretions on the subject matter. I met my wife who had a three months old baby for me fighting my mum. she held her tightly on her hair , pinched her severally in her chest and she was shouting on top of her voice that she can not accept this, that she's tired of d whole relationship,. in the presence of the whole family, i personally called her parent to come and settle the dispute, what he said outrightly was that he's coming to take her daughter from our house. when they reached my house, all they did was that they both started fighting with my mum to the extent that my father in law bite my mum on her face. insisting that they want to take home their daughter which they did. we are already planning our wedding for next year. please advise, they already have my three months old baby.
All of una inside this story are all bush people...
Re: Help! My Father Inlaw Bite My Mum by cococandy(f): 10:35pm On Oct 14, 2015
OP What happened?
Why is a woman barely out of maternity break fighting? And why is your mom even fighting with her?

Pls where was this delicate baby when all this was happening? Make dem no use blow injure the fragile infant.

Yea it's good they took their daughter. You guys need a break for now until whatever it is she said she can't take anymore is resolved and forgiveness is achieved by very aggrieved party including your mom who must be feeling very insulted by now.
Re: Help! My Father Inlaw Bite My Mum by montezz(f): 10:53pm On Oct 14, 2015
dis story get k- leg o! y were dey fighting? was dia any unsettled dispute btwn ur family and hers? m yet to understand y a man(ur father-inlaw)wud bite anoda man's wife(ur mum). dia is more to this story of urs. op d baby z fine sha?
Re: Help! My Father Inlaw Bite My Mum by Miami11: 7:03am On Oct 15, 2015
I suspect mother in law is a usual instigator

Son is a boy

Wife has been stretched dry and has reached the bottom(poor girl)She just had a baby three months ago

She will be better with her people
Re: Help! My Father Inlaw Bite My Mum by focus7: 8:27am On Oct 15, 2015
Advice you on what, is it to tell you to back your mum to your inlaws house so she can kneel down while you prostrate begging your father inlaw? Abeg fashy them let the be sleeping with his daughter, they can't deny you of your child if not now not forever.
Re: Help! My Father Inlaw Bite My Mum by funlord(m): 9:34am On Oct 15, 2015
undecided
lawanson2k3:

E be like say both of una families get rabies?

1 Like

Re: Help! My Father Inlaw Bite My Mum by shona2487(f): 9:36am On Oct 15, 2015
If a woman with a 3month old baby is fighting nd yelling lyk a raging bitch,u ppl must have done something awful to her but then we wouldn't knw sha o. I'd suggest u have a neutral party sort things out btwn d 2 families. I wldnt suggest u let her go because the foundation of the infant child will be shaped by whatever stupid or clever decisions u both (parent) make. Take a little time to clear ur head and seek reasonable intervention. #myopinion
Re: Help! My Father Inlaw Bite My Mum by Richy4(m): 12:12pm On Oct 15, 2015
Please just take a deep breath and rethink about the situation.

A woman who cannot respect you and wait for you to be back to take action on whatever your mum did to her, instead took the law into her very own hands and fought your mum. is she worth marrying?in my humble opinion, she is an out of Controlled lady and no matter how much the love is oozing out from you, your mum will never look at you the same if you ever take her back.

A man who cannot handle a situation when raging in laws came to his house to an extend of harming his mum, is that man matured enough to marry yet?

you should have taken your mum inside the house where she will be shielded from harm when the raging in laws came or when you cannot handle the situation yourself. and asked the in laws to leave your house. You cannot always handle the situation but you can always show them the door. and you insist they use it.

And please do not use the kid as a point on the reason why you must take her back because that kid will grow up and if he/she wants you as a father figure, she/he will always come back to you.

But always make your presence known to him or her just incase they don't want you because their mum will always tell them something that will make them hate you. so your character and attitude towards him/her will set things straight. and that will likely make him/her ask you your own side of the story on why you were not living together with her mum.

In my opinion, I suggest you wait a while to get matured a little bit before you start all over again because you failed the first test with -F9. besides getting someone pregnant does not mean you are matured. it is the ability to take charge. to be in control and on top of situation all the time. in this case, you Failed your mum because you did not protect her from danger, You failed your wife to be because I believe she must have been enduring your mum long enough , and you acted as if nothing was happening . and you disappointed your inlaws to be.

sorry for serving it super hot on you bro...... the truth will only set all of us free

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Father Inlaw Bite My Mum by Nigga44: 9:21pm On Oct 15, 2015
Dem never born the woman wey go drag my mother for hair and hit her for chest in my presence angry angry angry

I swear if I no break her leg...., then I be complete bastardd!!!

......And this idiiot poster just stood by and watched her assault and humiliate his own MOTHER to the extent that her father even had a piece of the cake??........My God!!! cry

This guy completely failed as a son undecided
Uwaa di egwu o
#spits#
Re: Help! My Father Inlaw Bite My Mum by pretydiva(f): 6:38am On Oct 16, 2015
Na dis kind woman u wan marry ni ..somebody dat had d guts 2 raise her filthy hands on a woman old enough 2 b her mother ..

Op u should b happy dat she's not yet ur wife. Nor go marry woman wey go kill ur mama 4 ya neck oo..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please how do I Handle This / Do You Fantasise About Other Women When Having Sex With Your Wife Or Girlfriend / Fear Enugu Boys. Must A Lady Have Sex With You When She Spends The Night?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.