Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... - Romance (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... (74061 Views)

Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US / Why Do U Love Ur Bae/boo. / When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 17, 2015
KingTom:
Bros you don forget your boy ooo.
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by KingTom(m): 8:03am On Oct 17, 2015
iAmCharis:
Bros you don forget your boy ooo.
Charis nwa mama, if I no forget to eat, then I no fit forget you. grin
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by TrapLORD(m): 8:05am On Oct 17, 2015
iAmCharis:
Eze nnunu kedu? I just dey go through the drama going on here. grin grin

How your end?

Ooops I forgot to twale
Long live Kabiyesi.......!! grin grin grin

Nwanne adim mma cool.. Alot of fuckery going on here i tell ya..

My end is tight, still sippin my vodka on ice. Looks like a promising weekendgringrin

who be kabiyesi?? I think you've got me confused I aint kinglekancheesy
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 17, 2015
Lol
pasqal09:

Mehn! see fresh legs shocked
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 17, 2015
ggrin:
oya swear grin

Ofe do sarah? shocked
shey ko da ni?
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:13am On Oct 17, 2015
bstringz:
Wow!!! What a movie!!!
Starring - pbs4rea.l, P.inkiebarbie and Darve.n

Other actors are;La.veda,T.raplord, fun Lord, StfuareyouGo.d

If say dis na real movie una for win award. The hunter (pbs4r.eal) became the haunted and was really ass whooped by T.raplord and fun Lord. Who made us understand that he's currently following almost all the girls on nairaland. However.... It was a tale of betrayal as pbs4rea.l found out later that one of his ass whoopers was his own personal homie (Traplor.d). So sad*tear*
However it ended on a good note as T.raplord apologized and p.bs4real accepted and went to bed

NO VICTOR, NO VANQUISHED
I just summarized the whole thing in case any reader don't have the mb to check the posts

Heheheehehehehehe.... And the Friday night continues..

Crazy dude.grin In retrospect, it sure did seem like a movie.cheesy⚡⚡⚡
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by ShutTheFhuckUp: 8:13am On Oct 17, 2015
so a† d end, no e-fiqh† f0r here.? angry
Mtcheeeeeeew... Crap y'all.
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by TrapLORD(m): 8:18am On Oct 17, 2015
ShutTheFhuckUp:
so a† d end, no e-fiqh† f0r here.? angry
Mtcheeeeeeew... Crap y'all.
Its a thread for lovers oga. Upload a pic of your shawty lets rate her cheesy
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 17, 2015
KingTom:

Charis nwa mama, if I no forget to eat, then I no fit forget you. grin
You sure? sad
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by ShutTheFhuckUp: 8:21am On Oct 17, 2015
TrapLORD:
Its a thread for lovers oga. Upload a pic of your shawty lets rate her cheesy
yhu qo see am f0r page 2. cool
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 17, 2015
TrapLORD:

Nwanne adim mma cool.. Alot of fuckery going on here i tell ya..

My end is tight, still sippin my vodka on ice. Looks like a promising weekendgringrin

who be kabiyesi?? I think you've got me confused I aint kinglekancheesy
Ogbeni, your kingship dey on another level. grin

Upload picture of you and that bae nau. grin
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by KingTom(m): 8:25am On Oct 17, 2015
iAmCharis:
You sure? sad
abi Benin no be the capital of Edo again? I sure na
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by TrapLORD(m): 8:26am On Oct 17, 2015
iAmCharis:
Ogbeni, your kingship dey on another level. grin

Upload picture of you and that bae nau. grin
Me and my bae are on some next level shyt. NL cant handle us gringrin
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by TrapLORD(m): 8:27am On Oct 17, 2015
ShutTheFhuckUp:

yhu qo see am f0r page 2. cool
I already saw the fake pic u uploaded grin
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 17, 2015
KingTom:
abi Benin no be the capital of Edo again? I sure na
Olodo. grin

I never see picture of you and your bae ooo
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 17, 2015
TrapLORD:
Me and my bae are on some next level shyt. NL cant handle us gringrin
Which of the baes? The one I know? grin grin
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by ShutTheFhuckUp: 8:31am On Oct 17, 2015
TrapLORD:
I already saw the fake pic u uploaded grin
hahaha, him say fake.
Aniway, my real pics is loadinq....
Wey yurs †oo?
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by KingTom(m): 8:46am On Oct 17, 2015
iAmCharis:
Olodo. grin

I never see picture of you and your bae ooo
see us rocking the dance floor. grin

Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by TrapLORD(m): 8:56am On Oct 17, 2015
iAmCharis:
Which of the baes? The one I know? grin grin
Bae's?? LOL. I dunno wuh u talkn about man grin cool
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by TrapLORD(m): 8:58am On Oct 17, 2015
ShutTheFhuckUp:

hahaha, him say fake.
Aniway, my real pics is loadinq....
Wey yurs †oo?
Mine comes right after yoursgrin
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 17, 2015
KingTom:
See this old man. grin grin
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 17, 2015
TrapLORD:
Bae's?? LOL. I dunno wuh u talkn about man grin cool
You na Eze Nnunu nau. Una no dey get bae. Na baes. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by menesheh(m): 9:07am On Oct 17, 2015
wink
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by dazzlingd(m): 9:37am On Oct 17, 2015
tohphunmie:

Am sure you cannot be as dark as that but if you are, then lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
yes I am and girls love me for it....They sed d degree of my blackness gives them hope of a brighter future angry
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by tohphunmie(f): 9:59am On Oct 17, 2015
dazzlingd:

yes I am and girls love me for it....They sed d degree of my blackness gives them hope of a brighter future >sad
Lwkm....dont mind them oo they are deceiving you ni cheesy
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by tohphunmie(f): 10:02am On Oct 17, 2015
Youngpo413:
see natural beauty and judging from your dress code,I believe you have the fear of God too.....unlike the hoes we are having around h
Awwww...thanks dear kiss
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by chimerase2: 10:18am On Oct 17, 2015
KingTom:
this is ridiculous grin
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by bstringz(m): 10:25am On Oct 17, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Crazy dude.grin In retrospect, it sure did seem like a movie.cheesy⚡⚡⚡

Yeah, it sure did seem like a movie. You guys really bleeped the guy up. I dey fear una o!
Anyway, No one should take what happens on nairaland to heart tho. It's all mostly for kicks. Am sure most of us live very different lives from what we exhibit here.
Good morning!
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by xtervaganza(m): 10:31am On Oct 17, 2015
Omotayor123:

shocked
relax, be hapoy grin cheesy
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by KingTom(m): 10:52am On Oct 17, 2015
chimerase2:
this is ridiculous grin
sir, how's the season going sir? grin
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by KingTom(m): 10:53am On Oct 17, 2015
iAmCharis:
See this old man. grin grin
grin grin
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by chimerase2: 10:54am On Oct 17, 2015
KingTom:
sir, how's the season going sir? grin
bro there is good news grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply)

Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo) / Why Did You Delete Your Braless Val Post, Are You Ashamed? - Slay Mama Blasted / I Wasted 6 Years On This Bastard Only For Me To See His Wedding IV On IG - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.