Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,731 members, 7,844,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) (62579 Views)

Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos / Protesting Drivers Block Okene-abuja Highway After Police Kill Conductor. / Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by ajbabs(m): 2:14pm On Oct 14, 2015
Fayose, trend softly oooo. Some criminally minded APC members might use such occasion to harm you. I have talked my own oooooo.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by Mufasa27(m): 2:15pm On Oct 14, 2015
They call him fayose we call him osoko !!!

God bless the Lion !!!

Nigeria's Vladimir Putin in the making !!!

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:15pm On Oct 14, 2015
Fayose Greatest Yoruba Leader ever!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by IceDude(m): 2:17pm On Oct 14, 2015
Honestly i dont understand what this OP is driving at.........How person dey stand again? undecided
Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by wtfCode: 2:18pm On Oct 14, 2015
this kind thing no fit happen for Aba nah.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 2:21pm On Oct 14, 2015
He has always being one of them....tout
Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by Ade001ng(m): 2:25pm On Oct 14, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by electrokcoi(m): 2:27pm On Oct 14, 2015
SO?
Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by chigoizie7(m): 2:28pm On Oct 14, 2015
BALLOSKI:
So?

How ekiti people traded the fayemi I saw yesterday for this rascal and an advocate of stomach infrastructure is a mystery to me.

Lol, let's just say that the fayemi u saw yesterday is a politician who knows how to decieve people with good word and speech + his educational intellect, most times, we say what we can't do, action is what people understand.

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by alexrufabot(m): 2:29pm On Oct 14, 2015
Parkac:
Why the protest?

Fayemi telling Senators how to move Nigeria forward while Fayose be standing with agitated drivers.

Enumerate d things he did to move Ekiti'(small state oo) Forward, when he had d opportunity to do dat...now he is talking of moving Nigeria forward..nd u r dere comparing him with Fayose. Awweee,o je shora ree.. ko ma ba ru igi oyin

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by Bimpe29: 2:30pm On Oct 14, 2015
What is so special with that?
Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 14, 2015
BALLOSKI:
So?

How ekiti people traded the fayemi I saw yesterday for this rascal and an advocate of stomach infrastructure is a mystery to me.

BUHARI is not a garage boy or a rascal.

Shut up. This is something you, as "wealthy" as you are cannot do. When you see someone doing it, you become infuriated. A garage boy, a rascal, yet he does them proud. Only people like you always term good people bad. And you want good to come your way later.
Go and learn manners, I am ibo, but I dislike the way you rant about people.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by MizMyColi(f): 2:35pm On Oct 14, 2015
BALLOSKI:
So?

What are you saying now?
All I see is hypocrisy everywhere!

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 14, 2015
If only Buhari has done the the same BH won't have detoriated to what we have today..

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by Crocz(m): 2:38pm On Oct 14, 2015
Smart man...he knows exactly what a common man yearn for and he knows how to feed them to their fill...smart politics!

"Change will truly arrive when people put aside what politicians portray themselves to be but scrutinize only what they have to offer and their achievements"

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by Toktee(m): 2:42pm On Oct 14, 2015
olamide07:
That's the people's governor
yea,people governor seeking relavence by all means
Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by Ilekeh(f): 2:42pm On Oct 14, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:
If only Buhari has done the the same BH won't have detoriated to what we have today..

You mean the clueless fisherman GEJ?

By the time Buhari took over, talking to boko haram in this fashion would have been a suicidal intent.
Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 14, 2015
For some st*upid people who compare Fayose with Buhari. They are incomparable Abeg. Fayose is by far better than someone who in 100 days turned nigeria almost upside down and is living on past glory of someone who almost did the nation right, with exception of his corrupt band, Jonathan almost ruled this nation well, call him clueless,your f*ucking. Business. Fayose is man if the people just like Jonathan was. Not this Emir of Daura,you call a president.
God bless ma homeboy Fayose, am not from ekiti, neither am I yoruba,but this man.... is God sent to this people. insults are welcome

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by Toktee(m): 2:44pm On Oct 14, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:
becos@bokoharam started under him abi?
Brainless E-diot.
Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by Emmanueledu(m): 2:45pm On Oct 14, 2015
What I see is a Governor loved by his people addressing his people!How many politicians can freely address there people standing on such height!!!#governorsoloved

1 Like

Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by BALLOSKI: 2:46pm On Oct 14, 2015
chigoizie7:

Lol, let's just say that the fayemi u saw yesterday is a politician who knows how to decieve people with good word and speech + his educational intellect, most times, we say what we can't do, action is what people understand.
but we always take people for their words.
Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by ZUBY77(m): 2:47pm On Oct 14, 2015
BALLOSKI:
So?

Ekiti people traded Fayemi because he has no connection with Ekiti people.
You don't rule poor people from a castle, you come down and eat with them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by Toktee(m): 2:48pm On Oct 14, 2015
gimakon:
For some st*upid people who compare Fayose with Buhari. They are incomparable Abeg. Fayose is by far better than someone who in 100 days turned nigeria almost upside down and is living on past glory of someone who almost did the nation right, with exception of his corrupt band, Jonathan almost ruled this nation well, call him clueless,your f*ucking. Business. Fayose is man if the people just like Jonathan was. Not this Emir of Daura,you call a president.
God bless ma homeboy Fayose, am not from ekiti, neither am I yoruba,but this man.... is God sent to this people. insults are welcome
If someone hacked ur account,i forgive you,but if you are the one that type the above trash then,i put it to you that ur brain is touched.
Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 14, 2015
Toktee:
becos@bokoharam started under him abi?
Brainless E-diot.

HAHa... We all know BH started using sophisticated weapons after he lost...

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by seangy4konji: 2:49pm On Oct 14, 2015
I deh cumm.
Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by j4sure(m): 2:49pm On Oct 14, 2015
nothing dey happen now
Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by BALLOSKI: 2:50pm On Oct 14, 2015
gimakon:

Shut up. This is something you, as "wealthy" as you are cannot do. When you see someone doing it, you become infuriated. A garage boy, a rascal, yet he does them proud. Only people like you always term good people bad. And you want good to come your way later.
Go and learn manners, I am ibo, but I dislike the way you rant about people.
this rubbishes anything good you wanted to pass to me. Must you belong to a certain ethnic group before you can defend or say something about someone?
Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 14, 2015
Ilekeh:

You mean the clueless fisherman GEJ?

By the time Buhari took over, talking to boko haram in this fashion would have been a suicidal intent.

BH became more aggressive after PMBs first lost..

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 2:51pm On Oct 14, 2015
BALLOSKI:
So?

Don't dare Fayose upstair, any ekiti indigene is never a push over

1 Like

Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by Toktee(m): 2:51pm On Oct 14, 2015
ZUBY77:

Ekiti people traded Fayemi because he has no connection with Ekiti people.
You don't rule poor people from a castle, you come down and eat with them.
Thank ur gods for fayose,atleast you celebrate xmas with a fowl and some mudu of rice,indeed,that is stomach infrastructure
Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by chigoizie7(m): 2:51pm On Oct 14, 2015
BALLOSKI:
but we always take people for their words.

Certainly not the Nigerian set of politicians, we can't even hold our Number 1 citizen for his words, past and present, they are all the same.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters / Women In Hijabs Pose With Weapons In Kano (Photo) / Who Will Be The Best Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.