Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,744 members, 7,844,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) (62580 Views)

Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos / Protesting Drivers Block Okene-abuja Highway After Police Kill Conductor. / Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 7:46pm On Oct 14, 2015
SURElee:

What makes you think Fayose didn't steal money in 2005 and wasn't moving in helicopter ?Caan u vouch he isn't stealing now and doing his public eye service by eating amala in public and buying tomatoes in market. Abeg Fayose is like the asin rat biting people and blowing air while at it (stealing and doing oju aiye). Fayose remains and will forver be a rascal.
Yes he acts rascal still he's better than many of our political leaders who commit atrocities in sheep clothing
Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 8:05pm On Oct 14, 2015
laffwitmi:
But used batallion of soldiers to get the seat....
it doesn't matter tongue
Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by Okanokan(m): 8:11pm On Oct 14, 2015
olamide07:
That's the people's governor

Fayose ability to reach out to the downtrodden and talakawas is what differentiates him from the crass elitism that has dominated the politics of our dear country.
Let me say without equivocation Fayose is one of the best Governor in the present era. Leadership is all about Compassion and the ability to transform it into critical infra-human and infrastructural development. Fayose has shown he cares and that's what is important.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 8:15pm On Oct 14, 2015
BALLOSKI:
So?

How ekiti people traded the fayemi I saw yesterday for this rascal and an advocate of stomach infrastructure is a mystery to me.

BUHARI is not a garage boy or a rascal.
hmmmmmm
Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by MuyiwaMike(m): 8:48pm On Oct 14, 2015
This man sha..but make I no lie u..many governors no fit try this thing oo aswear...
Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by alexrufabot(m): 9:48pm On Oct 14, 2015
If you are from Ekiti, and your claims are indeed genuine, you ought to see just sum1 from Ekiti dat will support ur words with just a like. So its obvious its all propanganda, I dont have anything against Bros Kay'(Fayemi), buh Abaami, lets call a spade A spade... aba're agbe.. #God bless fountain of Knowledge, GodblessNigeria.

expressglory:

Fayemi is not in the same class as your former Danfo driver. Check the records and stop talking about your roadside governor who has all the 419tricks to convince thoughtless minds...always shouting no money when everyone knows that he has been given the bail out,crying debt...when he is dashing best dancers 1million naira in govt house weekly party...
He said fayemi borrowed money...but in his less than 1yr rule he has gone to capital market for 10billion dollars apart from FG bailout.
During Fayemi's tenure no one was paying money in public pry/secondary school..now go and ask any ekiti parent.Ask those in Christ School,Ado.Ask shop owners who are to pay 30k per year to the govt;ask the hawkers who are to pay 1k per head,ask the private primary/nursery owners who recently organised Fasting and Prayers against the govt. money sucking tactics.

Pls just stop talking...Fayemi ti durosoke ...betie tani roba...oti jabo si Federal...o wa duro si MINISTER...HUUUUUUhuuuuuuuuuuu
Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by chochovie(f): 10:18pm On Oct 14, 2015
alexrufabot:

If you are from Ekiti, and your claims are indeed genuine, you ought to see just sum1 from Ekiti dat will support ur words with just a like. So its obvious its all propanganda, I dont have anything against Bros Kay'(Fayemi), buh Abaami, lets call a spade A spade... aba're agbe.. #God bless fountain of Knowledge, GodblessNigeria.

i wnt support @expressglory's claim..yes fayemi gave dem free education wich later turn ekiti state' educational sector to sometyn else,teachers no longer care for the study...d level of rascality among ekiti govt skool student is notin to write home about (mode of dressing,diff hair cut).u wil see a teacher soaking garri infront of student..so parent now prefer private skool to govt skool..the percentage of private skool in ekiti presently is higher dan govt skool..most ekiti pple re very lazy,dey wan govt to do everytn for dem witout contributing...m serving in ekiti presently i heard abt nursery skool payin 1k tax per student buh didnt hear abt shop owner (30k for wetin...abeg do ur findings ryt.)
Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 14, 2015
Parkac:
Why the protest?

Fayemi telling Senators how to move Nigeria forward while Fayose be standing with agitated drivers.

Hmmm the way Fayemi told Ekiti when he wanted to become Governor and started projects a year to when he wanted to round up.

Decided to put up a University in Ghana, meanwhile becoming conflict and peace resolution lecturer in Ekiti State University and also increasing University fees.

A state Governor that decided to start serving cooked rice on Apron. Fayemi Kerosene with hilux vans.

Medical Pensioners saw hell under the grammarian.

Ask Ekiti people and residents before you call Fayemi a Saint. Stop the useless hasty generalisation. ...

1 Like

Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by chochovie(f): 11:15pm On Oct 14, 2015
sirmobol:

Hmmm the way Fayemi told Ekiti when he wanted to become Governor and started projects a year to when he wanted to round up.

Decided to put up a University in Ghana, meanwhile becoming conflict and peace resolution lecturer in Ekiti State University and also increasing University fees.

A state Governor that decided to start serving cooked rice on Apron. Fayemi Kerosene with hilux vans.

Ask Ekiti people and residents before you call Fayemi a Saint. Stop the useless hasty generalisation. ...

i support u on dis...
Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by chochovie(f): 11:19pm On Oct 14, 2015
sirmobol:

abeg help me tell dem ooo....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters / Women In Hijabs Pose With Weapons In Kano (Photo) / Who Will Be The Best Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.