Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,806 members, 7,844,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) (62581 Views)

Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos / Protesting Drivers Block Okene-abuja Highway After Police Kill Conductor. / Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by expressglory: 4:35pm On Oct 14, 2015
alexrufabot:

Enumerate d things he did to move Ekiti'(small state oo) Forward, when he had d opportunity to do dat...now he is talking of moving Nigeria forward..nd u r dere comparing him with Fayose. Awweee,o je shora ree.. ko ma ba ru igi oyin

Fayemi is not in the same class as your former Danfo driver. Check the records and stop talking about your roadside governor who has all the 419tricks to convince thoughtless minds...always shouting no money when everyone knows that he has been given the bail out,crying debt...when he is dashing best dancers 1million naira in govt house weekly party...
He said fayemi borrowed money...but in his less than 1yr rule he has gone to capital market for 10billion dollars apart from FG bailout.
During Fayemi's tenure no one was paying money in public pry/secondary school..now go and ask any ekiti parent.Ask those in Christ School,Ado.Ask shop owners who are to pay 30k per year to the govt;ask the hawkers who are to pay 1k per head,ask the private primary/nursery owners who recently organised Fasting and Prayers against the govt. money sucking tactics.

Pls just stop talking...Fayemi ti durosoke ...betie tani roba...oti jabo si Federal...o wa duro si MINISTER...HUUUUUUhuuuuuuuuuuu
Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by frankyychiji(f): 4:40pm On Oct 14, 2015
BALLOSKI:
So?

How ekiti people traded the fayemi I saw yesterday for this rascal and an advocate of stomach infrastructure is a mystery to me.

BUHARI is not a garage boy or a rascal.
Oh yes it will remain a mystery to you! The sweet and sugar coated words of Fayemi is what makes sense to gullible folks like you. Na by grammar? undecided
Ekiti people roundly rejected fayemi and roundly chose Fayose to lead them. Fayose won elections even in Fayemis hometown. If Fayemi thinks he is popular, I dare him to come back to contest even a councillorship post in Ekiti and not depend on political patronage from the center to remain relevant! Slowpokes all of you! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by Sultanchidi(m): 4:41pm On Oct 14, 2015
Black man wil never change, if he surrounds himself with soldiers u guys wil still pour out ur hate and says he is scared bcus he is nt a gud governor. He is addressing drivers without security around him and haters still hate and complain calling him names like agbero.If he is from APC d case would have been different, i don't know if dere is any other governor that is very close 2 d masses apart from dis man. Remember haters are liable 2 die of HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE

1 Like

Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by frankyychiji(f): 4:43pm On Oct 14, 2015
expressglory:

Fayemi is not in the same class as your former Danfo driver. Check the records and stop talking about your roadside governor who has all the 419tricks to convince thoughtless minds...always shouting no money when everyone knows that he has been given the bail out,crying debt...when he is dashing best dancers 1million naira in govt house weekly party...
He said fayemi borrowed money...but in his less than 1yr rule he has gone to capital market for 10billion dollars apart from FG bailout.
During Fayemi's tenure no one was paying money in public pry/secondary school..now go and ask any ekiti parent.Ask those in Christ School,Ado.Ask shop owners who are to pay 30k per year to the govt;ask the hawkers who are to pay 1k per head,ask the private primary/nursery owners who recently organised Fasting and Prayers against the govt. money sucking tactics.

Pls just stop talking...Fayemi ti durosoke ...betie tani roba...oti jabo si Federal...o wa duro si MINISTER...HUUUUUUhuuuuuuuuuuu
But how come Fayemi lost elections even in his hometown? You seem to be his spokesman.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by ajepako(f): 4:48pm On Oct 14, 2015
BALLOSKI:
So?

How ekiti people traded the fayemi I saw yesterday for this rascal and an advocate of stomach infrastructure is a mystery to me.

No he is not..

He is cow herder.. grin grin

Not bad for an old dude..

1 Like

Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by Ilekeh(f): 4:51pm On Oct 14, 2015
BeardedMeat:
An attack on bokoharam is an attack on the north - buhari.
Was buhari not nominated by bokoharam as their rep in a botched dialogue? You can eat your own tongue and swallow it, ekiti roundly rejected fayemi!

Quote him. Find the sources.

http://www.news24.com.ng/MyNews24/Who-said-An-attack-on-Boko-Haram-is-attack-on-North-20150723
Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by mikolo80: 4:52pm On Oct 14, 2015
BALLOSKI:
So?

human psychology
why it's a social science
fayemi thought it was science

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by frankyychiji(f): 4:53pm On Oct 14, 2015
IYANGBALI:
He has always being one of them....tout
I dare Tinubu to go on foot again today along the streets of sangros and Igaiduganran lets see the reaction of all the boys he did drugs with way back sad

1 Like

Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by mikolo80: 4:54pm On Oct 14, 2015
dammytosh:
WHen they shoot him like the MD of Free Trade Zone.

No point exposing yourself just to prove any point.

What is the commisioner of transportation doing that one jobless Governor is addressing NURTW. Everything is politics and an additional point to the eediot.

Just be protected.
why he's a gov and you're not

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by drmikeadams(m): 4:58pm On Oct 14, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Fayose Greatest Yoruba Leader ever!
grin grin supported.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by dammytosh: 5:00pm On Oct 14, 2015
mikolo80:
why he's a gov and you're not

That is the dumbest question i have ever seen in recent times.

Use your brain before it expires.
Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by mikolo80: 5:06pm On Oct 14, 2015
dammytosh:

That is the dumbest question i have ever seen in recent times.
Use your brain before it expires.
not a question a statement and throwing insults just shows how small you are

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by klax(m): 5:06pm On Oct 14, 2015
BALLOSKI:
So?

Definately your are out of your senses for sure and as a matter of fact you are the most deluded defiant ever exist ok. Fayemi that could not start a project talkless of finishing one as governor just few to mention so now for fayemi be present probably passed by fake already tailored useless screening make him a human isn't You are sick very very and very sick.

I know you must be one of apc dogs the *Nigeria political virus* party. You forgot Saraki now isn't He can go ahead as senate president but Fayose is a rascal isn't and Amaechi that was covered and protected by your cow president for stealing over 60 billion is a nice man or your Fashola that built borehole 100 million each is not worse than rascal pls go and see physician you need to be checked.I mean you need attention. Ewu (goat)

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by kareemkamil(m): 5:07pm On Oct 14, 2015
My people of Nigeria, Ayo Fayose is another Awolowo in Nigeria, Fayose a man that work with passion with his people. Tinubu should go and learn from Bashorun Ayo Fayose, how to play polities.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by expressglory: 5:16pm On Oct 14, 2015
frankyychiji:
But how come Fayemi lost elections even in his hometown? You seem to be his spokesman.
Who told you he lost the election fairly...those of us on ground are aware of what took place sir.
1.2days before the election all principal players in APC were arrested/immobilsed or simply locked up to prevent last minute instructions
2.Armed soldiers were detailed to follow PDP officials around while oppositions were to be intimidated at all cost
3.The Director general of Fayemi,Ho. Bimbo Daramola campaign organization was driven into the bush 48hrs before the election
4.The election was monetised because of the electorate mind set (they all believed albeit wrongly that you better take 2k from them today that may be the last thing you will enjoy from them)and the two parties were ready.PDP hunted the key APC people down while they distributed their own money to the people unchallenged and unmolested.
5.Obanikoro,a federal minister in defence ministry;Chris Uba, and other were own ground with independent out of the state police officers to ensure victory AT ALL Cost.
Check the following links to verify my fifth point

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIqE7TX2Nhc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBQuU6ES9Cw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JthASbetHcU

Fayose was only sure of Ado-Ekiti because the constructive policies of Fayemi was perceived as been politically unwise with respect to Ado indegenes. HAVE I ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION?
Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by acca1: 5:17pm On Oct 14, 2015
FUNNY
Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by Pavarottii(m): 5:17pm On Oct 14, 2015
Parkac:
Why the protest?

Fayemi telling Senators how to move Nigeria forward while Fayose be standing with agitated drivers.
Chai, u thinking level is so low; wat did fayemi tell d senators. How can he tell the senators how to move forward? Wen d senators and Nigerians don't even know wat portfolio he his handling to explain how he will move the country forward in that sector. The whole screening was just a waste of time; if we don't know wat portfolio each of the ministers are taking control of( so they give us clear objectives and polices which they will bring to that sector). Well following the fact our president doesn't av an o'level result. I shouldn't be surprised tho. But my advice is that wen u support a person, where he goes wrong. Don't fail to admit to say it cos we all want the country to move forward regardless of party or tribe.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by BeardedMeat(m): 5:20pm On Oct 14, 2015
Ilekeh:

Quote him. Find the sources.

http://www.news24.com.ng/MyNews24/Who-said-An-attack-on-Boko-Haram-is-attack-on-North-20150723
Be gone with you and your apc propaganda! Just what do you want to argue about now? undecided Will it change the fact that buhari was sympathetic to bokoharam until he unbelievably found himself in aso rock?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by frankyychiji(f): 5:31pm On Oct 14, 2015
expressglory:

Who told you he lost the election fairly...those of us on ground are aware of what took place sir.
1.2days before the election all principal players in APC were arrested/immobilsed or simply locked up to prevent last minute instructions
2.Armed soldiers were detailed to follow PDP officials around while oppositions were to be intimidated at all cost
3.The Director general of Fayemi,Ho. Bimbo Daramola campaign organization was driven into the bush 48hrs before the election
4.The election was monetised because of the electorate mind set (they all believed albeit wrongly that you better take 2k from them today that may be the last thing you will enjoy from them)and the two parties were ready.PDP hunted the key APC people down while they distributed their own money to the people unchallenged and unmolested.
5.Obanikoro,a federal minister in defence ministry;Chris Uba, and other were own ground with independent out of the state police officers to ensure victory AT ALL Cost.
Check the following links to verify my fifth point

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIqE7TX2Nhc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBQuU6ES9Cw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JthASbetHcU

Fayose was only sure of Ado-Ekiti because the constructive policies of Fayemi was perceived as been politically unwise with respect to Ado indegenes. HAVE I ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION?
Awww...c'mon you can do better than this poo propaganda you are peddling. No wonder the courts at all levels were quick to throw the case outta the window!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by Ilekeh(f): 5:32pm On Oct 14, 2015
BeardedMeat:
Be gone with you and your apc propaganda! Just what do you want to argue about now? undecided Will it change the fact that buhari was sympathetic to bokoharam until he unbelievably found himself in aso rock?

What have you said?

Quote him or shut it up. It must be easy for you to join a bandwagon of propaganda without knowing the true source of the claims you and your entourage of clowns are making.

Lazy IPOB tout.
Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by BeardedMeat(m): 5:38pm On Oct 14, 2015
Ilekeh:

What have you said?

Quote him or shut it up. It must be easy for you to join a bandwagon of propaganda without knowing the true source of the claims you and your entourage of clowns are making.

Lazy IPOB tout.
hehehehe... Bros don't call me out, you won't like the consequences. Cheers!
Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by omooba969(m): 5:40pm On Oct 14, 2015
zonax:
That man has got leadership in him

Please look up the 'qualities of leadership', then come back here & share with us whether Ayo fits the description...shioor! cool
Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by Ilekeh(f): 5:40pm On Oct 14, 2015
BeardedMeat:
hehehehe... Bros don't call me out, you won't like the consequences. Cheers!

My friend, will you shut up. edioottt
Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by MizMyColi(f): 5:48pm On Oct 14, 2015
Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by BALLOSKI: 5:59pm On Oct 14, 2015
Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by omooba969(m): 6:01pm On Oct 14, 2015
kareemkamil:
My people of Nigeria, Ayo Fayose is another Awolowo in Nigeria, Fayose a man that work with passion with his people. Tinubu should go and learn from Bashorun Ayo Fayose, how to play polities.

@bolded,

It's an insult trying to place Ayo on the same level with Chief Obafemi Awolowo. You will benefit yourself by doing some research on Papa Awo's policies, ideology, values & exploits as a politician only then will you be well informed & be educated on your choice of words while commenting in relation to Chief Awolowo.

As a matter of principle, if Papa Awo were around now he will never identify with the likes of Ayo, even Ayo would not be worthy of tieing Papa's shoe lace---fact!

I don't know how old you are but if you were born after Papa Awo's demise, then it is important that you educated yourself on Chief Awolowo.

Be careful biko! cool
Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by freeslash: 6:02pm On Oct 14, 2015
Yinkahlite:
This is when you know that when you meet your peoples need, you don't need to surround yourself with armed security.... He is at home with his people.

Why it is only Fayose that can boldly walk in the mist of his people without security without harm among all the governors?
Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by BeardedMeat(m): 6:16pm On Oct 14, 2015
Ilekeh:

My friend, will you shut up. edioottt
Am I the cause of your frustrations? If yes then I appologize.
Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by loomer: 7:08pm On Oct 14, 2015
BALLOSKI:
make we hear word
I to say I send you, e for better
Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 14, 2015
Fayemi is an articulate individual, but the truth is, the intelligence of a leader is irrelevant if the people he's leading do not love and believe in him. Gov FAYOSE ,loved by his people. In short, I'd rather be the people's governor than be the intelligent and articulate governor . After all democracy is about the people.
Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by laffwitmi: 7:32pm On Oct 14, 2015
But used batallion of soldiers to get the seat....
tosyne2much:
My governor is the only political leader in Nigeria who doesn't use batallion of soldiers when addressing the masses

The day I saw him at old garage in Ado-Ekiti, if not for his popularity, no one could ever thought he's the governor of a state, unlike other politicians who steal money, fly helicopter everywhere (even to their bedroom and toilet) and build the walls of their house more stronger than the wall of Jericho . This is because they know that curses are following them everywhere. They are so afraid of death that the body guards of an ordinary governor outweighs that of the world president (Obama)

Click like if you wish to be richer than Fayose

1 Like

Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by ibkgab001: 7:36pm On Oct 14, 2015
ERAKAMUS:
Progress.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters / Women In Hijabs Pose With Weapons In Kano (Photo) / Who Will Be The Best Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.