Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,680 members, 7,844,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) (62577 Views)

Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos / Protesting Drivers Block Okene-abuja Highway After Police Kill Conductor. / Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by BALLOSKI: 2:52pm On Oct 14, 2015
MizMyColi:

What are you saying now?
All I see is hypocrisy everywhere!
you are the driver in this .
Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by Toktee(m): 2:54pm On Oct 14, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:

HAHa... We all know BH started using sophisticated weapons after he lost...
U see why i say u no get brain?
so under whose administration bokoharam started,answer me?
Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by MizMyColi(f): 2:55pm On Oct 14, 2015
BALLOSKI:
you are the driver in this .

That's a topic for another day.
At least you admit your hypocritical stance on this thread?
That much is okay.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by omenka(m): 2:56pm On Oct 14, 2015
BALLOSKI:
So?

How ekiti people traded the fayemi I saw yesterday for this rascal and an advocate of stomach infrastructure is a mystery to me.

BUHARI is not a garage boy or a rascal.
Imagine how hypocritical the Wailers are: they leap up and down in ecstasy like rhesus monkeys on steroids when they see Fayose's pictures (which he didn't sanction by the way) and go "photocracy" or "kim kadarshian president" when they see Buhari's pics (which he didn't sanction).

Fayose would spend the rest of his tenure pretending to "love the people" which the state decay away right under the people's watch.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by Ilekeh(f): 3:00pm On Oct 14, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:

BH became more aggressive after PMBs first lost..

BH were aggressive during OBJ's presidency.
Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by homirefacuny(m): 3:00pm On Oct 14, 2015
BALLOSKI:
So?

How ekiti people traded the fayemi I saw yesterday for this rascal and an advocate of stomach infrastructure is a mystery to me.

Best response of the year for the retarded idiot
Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by Toktee(m): 3:00pm On Oct 14, 2015
omenka:
Imagine how hypocritical the Wailers are: they leap up and down in ecstasy like rhesus monkeys on steroids when they see Fayose's pictures (which he didn't sanction by the way) and go "photocracy" or "kim kadarshian president" when they see Buhari's pics (which he didn't sanction).

Fayose would spend the rest of his tenure pretending to "love the people" which the state decay away right under the people's watch.
their problem is fowl,some mudu of rice,gari,dry amara powder and ram during sallah etc,that is why fayose perform better than fayemi.
Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by juman(m): 3:01pm On Oct 14, 2015
I like the man.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 3:14pm On Oct 14, 2015
BALLOSKI:
So?

wen him do am frm office una go complain say he is far frm the people....wht do u want den

1 Like

Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by Akiika: 3:18pm On Oct 14, 2015
He's simply addressing his colleagues.
Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by millionaireman: 3:19pm On Oct 14, 2015
Only a Governor voted for and respected and loved by his people could try to do what Fayose was doing here.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by jerrybabasam: 3:19pm On Oct 14, 2015
If you don't know how Fayose is being Love in Ekiti state by his people why won't shut your mouth and
concentrate on something meaningful. Ekiti. people knows politics better than any other states in Western region if not Nigeria as a Whole.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by jerrybabasam: 3:20pm On Oct 14, 2015
If you don't know how Fayose is being Love in Ekiti state by his people why won't you shut your mouth and
concentrate on something meaningful. Ekiti. people knows politics better than any other states in Western region if not Nigeria as a Whole.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by Atk1nson(m): 3:24pm On Oct 14, 2015
olamide07:
That's the people's governor

A true grassroot politician

1 Like

Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 14, 2015
Toktee:
If someone hacked ur account,i forgive you,but if you are the one that type the above trash then,i put it to you that ur brain is touched.

Are you serious? You forgive me? OMG... Lol look who's forgiving me, which day did you become God? what reasonable thing you ever done for your girlfriend, your siblings, let alone doing for a whole state? Were you ever a class captain once let alone giving sides to your fellow pupils when your class isn't ready for a test. Now Fayose does his people good and someone like you, comes to say othwewise..... oga pack well... at this time you have got nothing to say. people talk good of him, and you say otherwise, strictly your problem.

Fayose my man, Go front jare.... jah bless.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by Forwetinnah: 3:31pm On Oct 14, 2015
BALLOSKI:
So?

What did Fayemi do for Ekiti people as a Governor?? Rubbish!!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 14, 2015
Yes I can spot him, he's the one with a blue cap, closest to the cameraman and backing him. Fayose, the tout!
Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by mikedimeji(m): 3:41pm On Oct 14, 2015
seunmsg:
Why are they protesting? Have the drivers eventually realised that Fayose is a fraud who have absolutely nothing to offer Ekiti people except the theatrics he always engage in?
It's very easy for people to open their mouth and say whatever they like Becos talk is cheap, take it or leave Fayose is one of the best Governor the state has ever produced

1 Like

Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by BALLOSKI: 3:43pm On Oct 14, 2015
MizMyColi:

That's a topic for another day.
At least you admit your hypocritical stance on this thread?
That much is okay.
How does putting back what you tagged on me back at you amount to 'admittance' or acceptance of guilt?

I said BUHARI is not a garage boy and won't be seen in the garage , except if he's there to board a taxi. But seeing a garage boy in his milieu and acknowledging so does not in any way measure to hypocrisy.

You are guilty of what you are accusing others of what you are guilty of.
Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by mikedimeji(m): 3:48pm On Oct 14, 2015
Toktee:
their problem is fowl,some mudu of rice,gari,dry amara powder and ram during sallah etc,that is why fayose perform better than fayemi.
Do ur findings, u will discover that Fayose is far better than Fayemi, as a matter of fact he's one of the best Governor ever produced if not the Best ever. Am not from Ekiti but I can tell u he was very effective in office back in the day, leave sentiment aside. U don't have to like him and it's not about how eloquent and vocal u are

1 Like

Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by BALLOSKI: 3:50pm On Oct 14, 2015
omenka:

just my point. Mizmycoli and her co-wailers will be quick to scream "photocracy" when they see BUHARI's pictures , but will be gagged when they see fayose's. Infact they scream "people's governor " whenever they see him.

Before they realize in that state, in four years the man will end up with nothing on ground for all to see.
Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by Godyke(m): 3:50pm On Oct 14, 2015
Where are the protesters? All I see is a man standing and addressing a group of rented crowd. What prooves that the men in that crowd were actually protesting? Where are their placards and what are their grieviances?
Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by MizMyColi(f): 3:57pm On Oct 14, 2015
BALLOSKI:
How does putting back what you tagged on me back at you amount to 'admittance' or acceptance of guilt?

I said BUHARI is not a garage boy and won't be seen in the garage , except if he's there to board a taxi. But seeing a garage boy in his milieu and acknowledging so does not in any way measure to hypocrisy.

You are guilty of what you are accusing others of what you are guilty of.

Aii

1 Like

Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by HzRF(m): 4:02pm On Oct 14, 2015
BALLOSKI:
So?

U should have ask ursef why Fayemi was rooted out even in his LG (16-0)after grammars

1 Like

Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by BeardedMeat(m): 4:03pm On Oct 14, 2015
BALLOSKI:
So?

of course! He is a terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by loomer: 4:03pm On Oct 14, 2015
BALLOSKI:
So?

Him dey address protesters una dey complain
Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by BALLOSKI: 4:19pm On Oct 14, 2015
Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by BALLOSKI: 4:20pm On Oct 14, 2015
loomer:

Him dey address protesters una dey complain
make we hear word
Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by BALLOSKI: 4:21pm On Oct 14, 2015
HzRF:

U should have ask ursef why Fayemi was rooted out even in his LG (16-0)after grammars
the people just opted for stomach infrastructure. What has he done since he came into the office?
Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by BALLOSKI: 4:26pm On Oct 14, 2015
Forwetinnah:

What did Fayemi do for Ekiti people as a Governor?? Rubbish!!
he said it before the whole world yesterday. You can't dispute his achievements in ekiti state.
Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by BeardedMeat(m): 4:29pm On Oct 14, 2015
Ilekeh:

You mean the clueless fisherman GEJ?

By the time Buhari took over, talking to boko haram in this fashion would have been a suicidal intent.
An attack on bokoharam is an attack on the north - buhari.
Was buhari not nominated by bokoharam as their rep in a botched dialogue? You can eat your own tongue and swallow it, ekiti roundly rejected fayemi!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) by SURElee(f): 4:34pm On Oct 14, 2015
tosyne2much:
My governor is the only political leader in Nigeria who doesn't use batallion of soldiers when addressing the masses

The day I saw him at old garage in Ado-Ekiti, if not for his popularity, no one could ever thought he's the governor of a state, unlike other politicians who steal money, fly helicopter everywhere (even to their bedroom and toilet) and build the walls of their house more stronger than the wall of Jericho . This is because they know that curses are following them everywhere. They are so afraid of death that the body guards of an ordinary governor outweighs that of the world president (Obama)

Click like if you wish to be richer than Fayose
What makes you think Fayose didn't steal money in 2005 and wasn't moving in helicopter ?Caan u vouch he isn't stealing now and doing his public eye service by eating amala in public and buying tomatoes in market. Abeg Fayose is like the asin rat biting people and blowing air while at it (stealing and doing oju aiye). Fayose remains and will forver be a rascal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed / Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters / Women In Hijabs Pose With Weapons In Kano (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.