Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,138 members, 7,835,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

I Think I Made The Greatest Mistake Of My Life - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I Made The Greatest Mistake Of My Life (4426 Views)

"I Think I Am A Lesbian, I Need Help Please! " / Whats The Greatest Mistake U've Ever Made / The Greatest Mistake I Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I Made The Greatest Mistake Of My Life by shona2487(f): 8:27pm On Oct 14, 2015
I still wonder y at this age nd time ppl still talk about finding out that there's sumtn wrong with their spouse's physical features, wen they weren't blindfolded during the courtship. Ma'am u myt nid to get "toy friendly".
Re: I Think I Made The Greatest Mistake Of My Life by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:50pm On Oct 14, 2015
shona2487:
I still wonder y @dis age nd time ppl still talk about finding out that there's sumtn wrong with their spouse's physical features, wen they weren't blindfolded during the courtship. Ma'am u myt nid to get "toy friendly".
Hmmm, maybe she is frigid ni? Ur dp is tempting oooo. Ur attack is awesome grin
Re: I Think I Made The Greatest Mistake Of My Life by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:55pm On Oct 14, 2015
Esthersblog:
I was faithful to a vow I made some years ago to remain celibate until after marriage. I made this decision after I got pregnant by my boyfriend who was 21 at the time and I was 19. We were both young and it was our first time dating. We started having unprotected sex after a few months into the relationship. I was naïve at the time not knowing the measures to take to avoid pregnancy.

After a few months, I got pregnant. We were not ready to start a family because we were still in our first year at the university. We both decided to remove the pregnancy, at this time, the pregnancy was already more than two months. During the process, the pain I felt was the worst pain I have ever had. I prayed to God to deliver me out of this alive. And after it was done, I made a promise before leaving the hospital that I will remain celibate till after marriage.

Well, I managed to keep to that promise until after I got married which I am regretting now. I met guys along the way who broke up with me after I refused to have sexual intercourse with them. Then I met my husband some years later, who respected my decision and even loved me more for it knowing how difficult it is to abstain from sex, especially when I have experienced it before.

After my wedding night, obviously I couldn’t have sex with my husband because we were so fagged out after the wedding. My husband has always talked about how he prefers MouthAction but I didn’t pay so much attention whenever he talks about it. Not knowing he prefers it because he knows he cannot satisfy a woman in bed. My husband’s sexual organ is as small as my pinky finger. We hardly have sex now because, the first day we did it, I did not feel anything at all, and afterwards, it always feel like a waste of time.

I am five years into the marriage and no issue. I am also regretting now because, if I had tested the waters before making this lifetime decision, I would have been able to avoid this. I tell those who wants to listen to make sure they try it even if it’s just once and then they can close their cookie jars afterwards. I know it is wrong but Sex is very very important in marriage. God who invented it knows the reason why he made it so.

Now, I feel like cheating on my husband. I have my sexual desires, I need to feel like a woman but I do not get any of that from my husband. I do not know what to do at this moment. I am a true Christian and a married woman who is lost in her marriage.

What do I do?

Your honest opinion counts…

www.esther.com.ng
U better do d needful if u cant cope. Be honest with ur self ok.
Re: I Think I Made The Greatest Mistake Of My Life by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 14, 2015
marriage contracted under false pretenses is null and void. contact your lawyer for a divorce straight away.
Re: I Think I Made The Greatest Mistake Of My Life by Esthersblog(f): 12:35am On Oct 15, 2015
Thank you for your comment
donTbone:
Yam pepper...scatter scatter. embarassed

Well, since its like that and there is
a solution to small joystick... better to
sit him down, talk about it and seek medical solution!

Joystick enlargement still dey common na angry
Re: I Think I Made The Greatest Mistake Of My Life by Folakeme: 1:38am On Oct 15, 2015
Mtchew,I strongly disagree wit Op cos how many "joysticks" will u try b4 u find ur choice,women that can like to upgrade everytime,better don't listen to Op if u don't wanna get Aids or become unpaid prostitute undecided
Re: I Think I Made The Greatest Mistake Of My Life by Nobody: 1:48am On Oct 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Hehehe @ small as a pinkie
You're too damn wicked ha! grin grin
Re: I Think I Made The Greatest Mistake Of My Life by mohdimplez(m): 7:29am On Oct 15, 2015
Esthersblog:
I was faithful to a vow I made some years ago to remain celibate until after marriage. I made this decision after I got pregnant by my boyfriend who was 21 at the time and I was 19. We were both young and it was our first time dating. We started having unprotected sex after a few months into the relationship. I was naïve at the time not knowing the measures to take to avoid pregnancy.

After a few months, I got pregnant. We were not ready to start a family because we were still in our first year at the university. We both decided to remove the pregnancy, at this time, the pregnancy was already more than two months. During the process, the pain I felt was the worst pain I have ever had. I prayed to God to deliver me out of this alive. And after it was done, I made a promise before leaving the hospital that I will remain celibate till after marriage.

Well, I managed to keep to that promise until after I got married which I am regretting now. I met guys along the way who broke up with me after I refused to have sexual intercourse with them. Then I met my husband some years later, who respected my decision and even loved me more for it knowing how difficult it is to abstain from sex, especially when I have experienced it before.

After my wedding night, obviously I couldn’t have sex with my husband because we were so fagged out after the wedding. My husband has always talked about how he prefers MouthAction but I didn’t pay so much attention whenever he talks about it. Not knowing he prefers it because he knows he cannot satisfy a woman in bed. My husband’s sexual organ is as small as my pinky finger. We hardly have sex now because, the first day we did it, I did not feel anything at all, and afterwards, it always feel like a waste of time.

I am five years into the marriage and no issue. I am also regretting now because, if I had tested the waters before making this lifetime decision, I would have been able to avoid this. I tell those who wants to listen to make sure they try it even if it’s just once and then they can close their cookie jars afterwards. I know it is wrong but Sex is very very important in marriage. God who invented it knows the reason why he made it so.

Now, I feel like cheating on my husband. I have my sexual desires, I need to feel like a woman but I do not get any of that from my husband. I do not know what to do at this moment. I am a true Christian and a married woman who is lost in her marriage.

What do I do?

www.esther.com.ng
seeks for dissolution of the marriage!
Re: I Think I Made The Greatest Mistake Of My Life by mohdimplez(m): 7:29am On Oct 15, 2015
Esthersblog:

What do I do?

www.esther.com.ng
seek for dissolution of the marriage!
Re: I Think I Made The Greatest Mistake Of My Life by Esthersblog(f): 8:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
Yeah.
I really do not know too because living the rest of one's life like this, hmmm. Its not going to be easy.
kayo80:
Whoa! This is a tough one. Not only is he not good in bed, his thing is also small. A lot of girls have described their experience with small dicks to me, and I always feel like laughing. I mean, this girls that look like they don't care about size suddenly turn comedians when describing the size of their ex's dick. I try not to laugh cos if I didn't have a long thing, the girls would be making fun of me too, so I just hold back my laughter.

Really what's the solution to small dicks? I don't know... all these things that claim to help a man get a big thing are mostly fake.
Re: I Think I Made The Greatest Mistake Of My Life by Esthersblog(f): 8:54pm On Oct 22, 2015
Isn't that to the extreme?
mohdimplez:
seeks for dissolution of the marriage!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Disgrace Me And My Girlfriend Got Today!! / This Picture Will Confuse You For A Minute / End Time As Little Boy Caught Digging Hands In A Lady Private Part [18+only]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.