Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,416 members, 7,819,495 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Akpabio Has Ruined Pdp's Chances - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Has Ruined Pdp's Chances (6983 Views)

How Buhari Ruined Nigeria In 1Year In Pictures - PDP / SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio / 12 People Who Ruined PDP And Jonathan's Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio Has Ruined Pdp's Chances by sandraokosun: 5:50pm On Oct 14, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
This is a lesson to future/prospective leaders. Not everyone that sing your praise are sincere. Akpabio confirmed that he was never sincere with GEJ otherwise hed have confronted him considering that he was close to him. He's no different from Clark in my opinion.

As for GEJ, the same people that sang your praise while you were in power are the people indicting you. PDP must be reformed and wean itself of jokes!
but pdp is dead already. The more words that come out frm akabio, and to think the pdp gave him the minority leader, he is a clown, thats why u have to commend gbajamila,akume and apc who took minority with vibracy. Akabio is a clear picture of pdp present opposition. U are only here in a world that doesnt exist while akpbio,metu represent u and do damage

5 Likes

Re: Akpabio Has Ruined Pdp's Chances by Seye25(m): 6:08pm On Oct 14, 2015
sandraokosun:
ok fine, but apc still won, one thing apc is good at is they know how to capitalise on pdp little mistake, and make them bleed in multiple ways. Trust me with lai,fayemi and other apc strategist when the time comes pdp will bleed for that revelation that came from their cacus man
lol

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Has Ruined Pdp's Chances by sandraokosun: 6:16pm On Oct 14, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
This is a lesson to future/prospective leaders. Not everyone that sing your praise are sincere. Akpabio confirmed that he was never sincere with GEJ otherwise hed have confronted him considering that he was close to him. He's no different from Clark in my opinion.

As for GEJ, the same people that sang your praise while you were in power are the people indicting you. PDP must be reformed and wean itself of jokes!
if akpabio and clark can do ths to gej. I can tell u gej has no single political friend but opportunist backstabber. Ameachi wasnt as bad as ths. These men then i swear seem they could die for gej

3 Likes

Re: Akpabio Has Ruined Pdp's Chances by Ijaya123: 6:18pm On Oct 14, 2015
I can't help but laugh at those PDP apologist here on nairaland who presumed governance is carried out on this forum. The truth is coming out, one by one.

8 Likes

Re: Akpabio Has Ruined Pdp's Chances by Andromalius: 6:23pm On Oct 14, 2015
Acidosis:
Nothing special

APC Chairman said "Audu of APC will return the 11bn he stole from Kogi state government if elected"

Yet you still believe in the fundamental fraud called CHANGE.

cheesy

That laughter and jesting should be directed to you cheesy

Worst counter ever.... tongue

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Has Ruined Pdp's Chances by slimfit1(m): 6:43pm On Oct 14, 2015
The same senate said nothing was missing so the senate need to be investigated.
Re: Akpabio Has Ruined Pdp's Chances by QTEST007(m): 7:14pm On Oct 14, 2015
GudluckIBB:

He said jonathan was clueless and that he regreted been a pdp member under jonathan.

He even said Buhari is the best thing to have happened to this country

He also said that jonathan discovered Buhari according to olisa metuh.

Finally Akpabio said he likes you "misskiffy"

Funny Dude! Got me cracking!

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Has Ruined Pdp's Chances by en0uwem: 7:34pm On Oct 14, 2015
-
Re: Akpabio Has Ruined Pdp's Chances by Paulpaulpaul(m): 7:51pm On Oct 14, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

I'm happy you know that PDP is a joke, party of jokers

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Has Ruined Pdp's Chances by LieDetector(m): 8:05pm On Oct 14, 2015
missKiffy:

What did Akpabio say?
donphilopus:

Oga boss, what did he say? Couldn't watch Kachikwu's Screening!
bastien:
What did he say, summary....... Anyone?

Ok, Akpabio being a PDP member confirmed that the NNPC once stayed for 7 consecutive months without remitting any money into the federation's account.

He also said that for 3 consecutive years, he never spoke with the Minister of petroleum whatever. Not that he didn't make moves to contact her. Just that every attempt to reach the minister then proved abortive. Saraki consequently asked him when that happened and Akpabio replied with "We are talking about change". Everyone laughed.

Ps: I'm not a good story writer. Only wanted to update you guys.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Has Ruined Pdp's Chances by Duru1(m): 8:11pm On Oct 14, 2015
Those who termed themselves minorities in Nigeria should take note.
Re: Akpabio Has Ruined Pdp's Chances by ibisko04: 8:24pm On Oct 14, 2015
modath:

Lots of technical speak that flew over my head but I was able to gather that he does town hall meetings with NNPC staff, has a podcast , there is oil in lake chad region...

Inefficient refineries will be closed down, how people apply for licenses without financial wherewithal to go into the biz just for crude exchange purposes & Akpabio confirmed;

There was no remmittance into fed acct for 7mths, thereby vindicating Emir Sanusi, & leaving the GEJ till forever with eggs on their red faces...

Hope I tried small? grin
Truth is the only constant thing in life. Because somebody was telling the truth, he was sacked. Thank God for a new beginning.
All of them that were singing hosanna for the rogues then are now seeing the mess they created.

3 Likes

Re: Akpabio Has Ruined Pdp's Chances by bastien: 10:54pm On Oct 14, 2015
LieDetector:

Ok, Akpabio being a PDP member confirmed that the NNPC once stayed for 7 consecutive months without remitting any money into the federation's account.

He also said that for 3 consecutive years, he never spoke with the Minister of petroleum whatever. Not that he didn't make moves to contact her. Just that every attempt to reach the minister then proved abortive. Saraki consequently asked him when that happened and Akpabio replied with "We are talking about change". Everyone laughed.

Ps: I'm not a good story writer. Only wanted to update you guys.

you did well thanks
Re: Akpabio Has Ruined Pdp's Chances by Olaolufred(m): 11:04pm On Oct 14, 2015
[size=18pt] When lies travels for 20 years, it will take 1 day for the TRUTH to overtake it.
Lamido Sanusi, akpabio has succesfully vindicate you.
Akpabio, thanks for making yourself God's borrowed vessel for this purpose.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Has Ruined Pdp's Chances by rhymaster: 11:55pm On Oct 14, 2015
Duru1:
Those who termed themselves minorities in Nigeria should take note.

yes, the ibos should take note!!
Re: Akpabio Has Ruined Pdp's Chances by Tycoflu(m): 12:30am On Oct 15, 2015
bastien:
What did he say, summary....... Anyone?

Below is the link to the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RwcH5_hMvk
Re: Akpabio Has Ruined Pdp's Chances by Nobody: 4:01am On Oct 15, 2015
Akpobia may well be positioning himself to cross over to the APC and become Senate President if Saraki is removed.
Re: Akpabio Has Ruined Pdp's Chances by Enouwem(m): 8:58am On Aug 07, 2017
Bd
Re: Akpabio Has Ruined Pdp's Chances by SonofDevil: 9:04am On Aug 07, 2017
Akpabio lols grin
Re: Akpabio Has Ruined Pdp's Chances by ak22(m): 10:09am On Aug 07, 2017
GudluckIBB:

He said jonathan was clueless and that he regreted been a pdp member under jonathan.

He even said Buhari is the best thing to have happened to this country

He also said that jonathan discovered Buhari according to olisa metuh.

Finally Akpabio said he likes you "misskiffy"

I am waiting for Lere Olayinka and Governor Fayose to acknowledged this

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen On The Run As Atah Of Igala Invokes Mysterious Thunder (PHOTOS) / List Of Countries That Are Smaller Than Biafra By Size / Onnoghen: Abba Kyari And FG Prosecutor Die Same Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.