Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 (7277 Views)

Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized / I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. / How Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Lost Her Virginity! - Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 by Nobody: 3:31am On Oct 16, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
what do you mean mixed race Muna is far more beautiful than Sarah and any Caucasian man would be happy to wife her.
My friend shut up there with your delusion of grandeur. You're nothing but a bush Igbotic girl straight out of Mbaise. You've nothing to offer a man but that thing between your thighs.
Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 by Palmwinetapper: 3:35am On Oct 16, 2015
charix:

My friend shut up there with your delusion of grandeur. You're nothing but a bush Igbotic girl straight out of Mbaise. You've nothing to offer a man but that thing between your thighs.
men.want her. An ex beauty queen. Muna is so. Beautiful. What man won't look an rush her.
Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 by Palmwinetapper: 3:36am On Oct 16, 2015
charix:

bush Igbo girl? But a white man married oluchi!
Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 by Nobody: 3:45am On Oct 16, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
Again Sarah is mixed but has not married because she doesn't want to yet. Hasn't found the right ma . Same with muna.
So this is the excuse you two agbayas use in deceiving each other abi? Continue. When the time comes nobody would tell you old age has settled in. I hope you can take care of pets because in future you'd buy plenty of cats to distract you from not having children.

Palmwinetapper:
She will wait til boyfriend tomi proposes.
That rat is -1. Free him for girls his age.

Palmwinetapper:
Muna is not desperate.
You are, that's why you still'vnt left here because you've settled for anonymous male attention.

Palmwinetapper:
About lindas house. Muna is in no rush. Remember Linda is far older than muna. Stop comparing. Linda equally is unmarried and childless. So no pressure!!!!! Pass di mic jor!!!!
If what other people say is true then you and her are the same age or close enough in age. Don't forget Sarah is 33 so you're somewhere close. Linda is unmarried, so? At least we can say she used the time in piling money. Worst case scenario she'd adopt a child, where you wan find money do the same?
She has built homes for her parents and's now built her private mansion, have you done the same? Keep enriching her with N50k to post your inane stories; me, her and other commenters only laugh behind your back while writing stinging reviews. What's the name of that fake show that only keeps you busy on saturdays again, that's your only employment? Thank God Buhari would soon make jobs for the youth, you really need employment.
Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 by Nobody: 3:47am On Oct 16, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
men.want her. An ex beauty queen. Muna is so. Beautiful. What man won't look an rush her.
All talk, no proof. Same as your imagined celebrity status.
Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 by Nobody: 3:50am On Oct 16, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
bush Igbo girl? But a white man married oluchi!
Oluchi is relevant. You're not. Find your own whiteman if e easy.
Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 by Palmwinetapper: 4:00am On Oct 16, 2015
charix:

Oluchi is relevant. You're not. Find your own whiteman if e easy.
you are a fuking asshole!!!!!!! Firstly Sarah is 30 not 33. Get it right. Secondly muna is not old. She was born 1987. She has time. Will be 28, in a month. Do not compare her to old as Linda ikeji who is 34. Thirdly tomi.is not ready to marry now as he is still in school. Once he finish all you're talking here will be a waste of time.
Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 by Nobody: 4:23am On Oct 16, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
you are a fuking asshole!!!!!!! Firstly Sarah is 30 not 33. Get it right. Secondly muna is not old. She was born 1987. She has time. Will be 28, in a month. Do not compare her to old as Linda ikeji who is 34. Thirdly tomi.is not ready to marry now as he is still in school. Once he finish all you're talking here will be a waste of time.

I can smell the anger you used typing that down. Instead of going to sleep you're showing everyone here how jobless you are. See you holding on to the remaining weeks before your birthday - pitiful.
Linda Ikeji is older than 34, Sarah is older than 30 so obviously you are a frustrated granny too.
Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 by Palmwinetapper: 5:02am On Oct 16, 2015
charix:

I can smell the anger you used typing that down. Instead of going to sleep you're showing everyone here how jobless you are. See you holding on to the remaining weeks before your birthday - pitiful.
Linda Ikeji is older than 34, Sarah is older than 30 so obviously you are a frustrated granny too.
oh so now you are going to drag Linda's age. Sarah is 30!!! Whites don't lie about their age. Sarah looks so young so it won't work.
Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 by Palmwinetapper: 5:03am On Oct 16, 2015
charix:

if muna died today(God forbid) she will be 27 not 28 so fuk your remaining weeks. Fact is fact.
Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 by Nobody: 5:42am On Oct 16, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
oh so now you are going to drag Linda's age. Sarah is 30!!! Whites don't lie about their age. Sarah looks so young so it won't work.
Sarah is a bush girl and half white; that's why you two blend together. She's no different from any Ngozi on the street, only difference is her complexion. I even doubt she has dual-citizenship.
Munachi, your case don tire me since you only talk in circles and beat around the bush. You should start paying me for all this attention because I can tell you're a really boring person in real life.
Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 by Nobody: 5:45am On Oct 16, 2015
Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 by Palmwinetapper: 6:11am On Oct 16, 2015
charix:

Sarah is a bush girl and half white; that's why you two blend together. She's no different from any Ngozi on the street, only difference is her complexion. I even doubt she has dual-citizenship.
Munachi, your case don tire me since you only talk in circles and beat around the bush. You should start paying me for all this attention because I can tell you're a really boring person in real life.
shut up!!!!!!!!!! You don't hurt even a fly. You just talk on your lousy hatred fueled assumption!
Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 by Palmwinetapper: 6:11am On Oct 16, 2015
Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 by Palmwinetapper: 9:14pm On Oct 16, 2015
Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 16, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
I hate you with the most perfect hatred
Na you know. Took you long enough. Tomorrow is another day of filming, no touching yourself tonight, ok?
Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 by Palmwinetapper: 10:12pm On Oct 16, 2015
charix:

Na you know. Took you long enough. Tomorrow is another day of filming, no touching yourself tonight, ok?
she don't do that show no more
Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 16, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
she don't do that show no more
Ah, then you're truly jobless now. Don't worry APC would soon create jobs. No wonder you've too much time to yourself.
Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 by Palmwinetapper: 10:27pm On Oct 16, 2015
charix:

Ah, then you're truly jobless now. Don't worry APC would soon create jobs. No wonder you've too much time to yourself.
lol naufhty boy. She models
Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 16, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
lol naufhty boy. She models
You do not model. You were past your prime since your weight ballooned. Don't deceive yourself.
Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 by Palmwinetapper: 10:40pm On Oct 16, 2015
charix:

You do not model. You were past your prime since your weight ballooned. Don't deceive yourself.
muna models what are you talking about. And she's I'm shape
Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 16, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
muna models what are you talking about. And she's I'm shape
Yawn. Go hit a threadmill and stop fishing for compliments.
Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 by Palmwinetapper: 12:13am On Oct 17, 2015
charix:

Yawn. Go hit a threadmill and stop fishing for compliments.
but she has a flat tummy and no side fats
Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 17, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
but she has a flat tummy and no side fats
Then show us a realtime picture.
Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 by Palmwinetapper: 12:23am On Oct 17, 2015
charix:

Then show us a realtime picture.
for what reason? I'm not muna. If you want to see her present body shot..easily go to her twitter and instagram. She's slimmer than last year
Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 17, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
for what reason? I'm not muna. If you want to see her present body shot..easily go to her twitter and instagram. She's slimmer than last year
I've better things to do with my time than visiting your attention seeking social media accounts. Tolerating your inane posts and comments here is more than enough to handle so I choose not to punish myself any further.

Post your picture here and now or shut it about being in shape. Lying is nothing new to your type.
Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 by Palmwinetapper: 12:38am On Oct 17, 2015
charix:

I've better things to do with my time than visiting your attention seeking social media accounts. Tolerating your inane posts and comments here is more than enough to handle so I choose not to punish myself any further.

Post your picture here and now or shut it about being in shape. Lying is nothing new to your type.
IAM NOT MONA
Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 by Nobody: 12:44am On Oct 17, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
IAM NOT MONA
Whatever.
Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 by Palmwinetapper: 12:55am On Oct 17, 2015
charix:

Whatever.
am palmie. The man pictured. I just love Mona. Mona is sexy.
Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 by Palmwinetapper: 12:56am On Oct 17, 2015
charix:

Whatever.
I wish I can impregnate Mona self. She go born fine pikin for me. Fair and fine.
Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 by Nobody: 1:09am On Oct 17, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
I wish I can impregnate Mona self. She go born fine pikin for me. Fair and fine.
am palmie. The man pictured. I just love Mona. Mona is sexy.
For Christ's sake you this troll. Don't you sleep?!
Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 by leookagbare: 1:19am On Oct 17, 2015
OMG!! Y'all Fams Gats Go See What I Just Saw On A Blog http://www.medianehd.com Can't Believe Nicki Was Drunk And Opened Her Boobs Completely On a Stage shocked . Go See Full Picture At http://www.medianehd.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Pamela Odame – The Curvy Model With Heavy ‘melons’ In Africa / Did Tacha Copy Nicki Minaj Outfit, Who Rock It Better ??. PHOTOS / Nigerian Idol; Audition Venues, Dates And Registration Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.