Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,566 members, 7,820,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 (7274 Views)

Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized / I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. / How Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Lost Her Virginity! - Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 by Palmwinetapper: 1:44am On Oct 17, 2015
charix:

For Christ's sake you this troll. Don't you sleep?!
no. I just love Mona. I want to marry her. Just many men are lining up to marry her. She's taking time to select.
Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 by Palmwinetapper: 1:45am On Oct 17, 2015
leookagbare:
OMG!! Y'all Fams Gats Go See What I Just Saw On A Blog http://www.medianehd.com Can't Believe Nicki Was Drunk And Opened Her Boobs Completely On a Stage shocked . Go See Full Picture At http://www.medianehd.com
Fuk yew!!!
Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 by Palmwinetapper: 5:41am On Oct 17, 2015
charix:

I've better things to do with my time than visiting your attention seeking social media accounts. Tolerating your inane posts and comments here is more than enough to handle so I choose not to punish myself any further.

Post your picture here and now or shut it about being in shape. Lying is nothing new to your type.
also you fool. You always talk about her freeing tomi for a younger girl. You don't realize how at the end of the day tomi loves her and love conquers all. At the end of the day he may see young girls that catch his eyes but he comes home to his love, muna. So your insult don't work. Just think about it. He has been with muna since 2011. We're now in 2015. Munas mother is happy with her so who are yew to judge this healthy and happy relationship?
Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 17, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
also you fool. You always talk about her freeing tomi for a younger girl. You don't realize how at the end of the day tomi loves her and love conquers all. At the end of the day he may see young girls that catch his eyes but he comes home to his love, muna. So your insult don't work. Just think about it. He has been with muna since 2011. We're now in 2015. Munas mother is happy with her so who are yew to judge this healthy and happy relationship?
Yet you're not Munachi but your responses're always emotion-laden. Get a job woman, I know unemployment and low self-esteem is bad. Take the Linda Ikeji example and build yourself. I know its hard been in the limelight for a while and thrown off the bus after a few months but you've to adjust; that time has passed. Do something reasonable than holding on to an illusion.

no. I just love Mona. I want to marry her. Just many men are lining up to marry her.
She's taking time to select
When your limited vocabulary ends you'd post the picture -- all a question of waiting. Since no work today then its continued trolling from your end. Ever since you revealed yourself there's no point resposnding to you anymore.
Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 by Palmwinetapper: 1:45pm On Oct 17, 2015
charix:

Yet you're not Munachi but your responses're always emotion-laden. Get a job woman, I know unemployment and low self-esteem is bad. Take the Linda Ikeji example and build yourself. I know its hard been in the limelight for a while and thrown off the bus after a few months but you've to adjust; that time has passed. Do something reasonable than holding on to an illusion.

When your limited vocabulary ends you'd post the picture -- all a question of waiting. Since no work today then its continued trolling from your end. Ever since you revealed yourself there's no point resposnding to you anymore.
I win!!! I made a point you can't knock down so you dodged it. Old scary assss
Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 17, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
I win!!! I made a point you can't knock down so you dodged it. Old scary assss
**yawn**.
Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 by Palmwinetapper: 2:03pm On Oct 17, 2015
charix:

**yawn**.
don't ever fuking insult again. For real!!!
Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 by Palmwinetapper: 2:04pm On Oct 17, 2015
charix:

**yawn**.

Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 17, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
don't ever fuking insult again. For real!!!
Then stop advertising your ashawo services here tongue.
Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 by Palmwinetapper: 2:57pm On Oct 17, 2015
charix:

she's not. She's just a happy girl
Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 by Palmwinetapper: 2:58pm On Oct 17, 2015
charix:

stop bullyin . You're a bully you know
Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 by Palmwinetapper: 3:00pm On Oct 17, 2015
charix:

you seem so miserable with your own life that you pick on muna to release tension and depression. You're a bitter soul. A sadist. Muna has done you nothing.
Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 17, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
she's not. She's just a happy girl
stop bullyin . You're a bully you know
you seem so miserable with your own life that you pick on muna to release tension and depression. You're a bitter soul. A sadist. Muna has done you nothing.
Three responses to only one comment, I don turn celebrity o.
Its obvious that's the truest statement I've ever made since it prompted a triple response.
I am not the one who comes here everyday insulting mothers of random people, posting useless pictures and writeups while at the same time displaying a lack of home training. All I do is point the traits out whenever you exhibit them and let you know your only time in the limelight was nearly a decade ago and whatever you termed as beauty has faded away. If that makes me a bad person then I don't want to become good because it means not staying true to myself.
Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 17, 2015
Yes, you also confirm the public's assumption that Nigerian yeyebrities're shameless bed-jumping, uncouth, uncultured wayward women who're the very bottom society has to offer.
Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 by Palmwinetapper: 7:03pm On Oct 17, 2015
charix:
Yes, you also confirm the public's assumption that Nigerian yeyebrities're shameless bed-jumping, uncouth, uncultured wayward women who're the very bottom society has to offer.
CAN YOU LEAVE ME ALONE. YOURE A MISERABLE , MISERABLE CHILD. YOURE A BULLY. GOOGLE THE TERM. YOU DON'T KNOW MUNA YET YOU FEEL THE NEED TO INSULT HER. YOU GO AS FAR TO SAY SHE WONT MARRY. WHAT AN ASSSHOLE!!!! BULLY!!
Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 by Palmwinetapper: 7:03pm On Oct 17, 2015
charix:

Three responses to only one comment, I don turn celebrity o.
Its obvious that's the truest statement I've ever made since it prompted a triple response.
I am not the one who comes here everyday insulting mothers of random people, posting useless pictures and writeups while at the same time displaying a lack of home training. All I do is point the traits out whenever you exhibit them and let you know your only time in the limelight was nearly a decade ago and whatever you termed as beauty has faded away. If that makes me a bad person then I don't want to become good because it means not staying true to myself.

Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 17, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
CAN YOU LEAVE ME ALONE. YOURE A MISERABLE , MISERABLE CHILD. YOURE A BULLY. GOOGLE THE TERM. YOU DON'T KNOW MUNA YET YOU FEEL THE NEED TO INSULT HER. YOU GO AS FAR TO SAY SHE WONT MARRY. WHAT AN ASSSHOLE!!!! BULLY!!
[img]http://media./media/O5NyCibf93upy/giphy.gif[/img]
E pepper you well well abi? You never start.
Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 by Palmwinetapper: 7:55pm On Oct 17, 2015
charix:

o shut up. You lack home training clearly.

Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 by Palmwinetapper: 8:21pm On Oct 17, 2015
charix:

bitchhh everywhere yew see a post of muna people are calling her beautiful and yew open your smelling Nash to call her fadded beauty. You're odd yew know.

Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 17, 2015
Confused Igbotic thing. You don't even know what you want. You always say 'leave me alone' but keep coming back. Its confirmed you're a glutton for punishment.

Stay in your lane this night. I'm ready for only educative threads - keep your steady nagging to yourself as I'm in no mood for frivolities.
Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 by Palmwinetapper: 9:13pm On Oct 17, 2015
charix:
Confused Igbotic thing. You don't even know what you want. You always say 'leave me alone' but keep coming back. Its confirmed you're a glutton for punishment.

Stay in your lane this night. I'm ready for only educative threads - keep your steady nagging to yourself as I'm in no mood for frivolities.
oh shut up. Don't insult the Igbo tribe continuously. Its getting old now. The tribe can take you out. You poor fool.
Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 by Palmwinetapper: 9:14pm On Oct 17, 2015
charix:

yew continuously prove that you are a bitter and ugly person sitting behind your phone or computer pressing buttons of hatred. Grow the fuk up
Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 18, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
yew continuously prove that you are a bitter and ugly person sitting behind your phone or computer pressing buttons of hatred. Grow the fuk up
Surpising world when low self esteem people've the nerve to call others ugly. You're worthless hence why you keep advertising yourself. Your only claim to fame since 2014 is being a nairaland multi-account troll - I laugh at your puny effort to gather attention.
Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 by Palmwinetapper: 4:19pm On Oct 18, 2015
charix:

Surpising world when low self esteem people've the nerve to call others ugly. You're worthless hence why you keep advertising yourself. Your only claim to fame since 2014 is being a nairaland multi-account troll - I laugh at your puny effort to gather attention.
shut the fuk u0pppppp

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Turns Internet Sensation With Her Before And After Pregnancy Photo / American Millionaire Toasting BBN Housemate Girls / PHOTOS: Check Out Ghanaian Star, Asamoah Gyan’s House And His Exotic Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.