Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,037 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

The Colonialsts Only Found Igbo Women Beautiful In Nigeria! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Colonialsts Only Found Igbo Women Beautiful In Nigeria! (1602 Views)

Why Yoruba Men Should NOT Marry Igbo Women!! / What Planet Are These Mixed-looking Igbo Women From? Are They Really Nigerians? / Igbo Girls And Women Are Still The Most Beautiful In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Colonialsts Only Found Igbo Women Beautiful In Nigeria! by onila(f): 3:28pm On Oct 14, 2015
"The people belong to the Ibo race, as do also the Aros. There is nothing particularly distinguishing about the men, who are moderately strong and well built, but among the women I noticed some very fine looking specimens.

that's why Igbo women rule cool
Re: The Colonialsts Only Found Igbo Women Beautiful In Nigeria! by Beesluv: 3:29pm On Oct 14, 2015
Rule only in nollywood.

No pix?
Re: The Colonialsts Only Found Igbo Women Beautiful In Nigeria! by falconey(m): 3:33pm On Oct 14, 2015
virgin brain you got!
Re: The Colonialsts Only Found Igbo Women Beautiful In Nigeria! by Nature8(m): 3:41pm On Oct 14, 2015
Lol.. I guess you wan start war now
Re: The Colonialsts Only Found Igbo Women Beautiful In Nigeria! by MightySparrow: 3:43pm On Oct 14, 2015
The crop of bastards writing nonsense on nairaland about Nigeria and tribes other than theirs are results of the colonialists' affairs with their mothers. grin grin grin
Re: The Colonialsts Only Found Igbo Women Beautiful In Nigeria! by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 14, 2015
Onila is officially brain dead.
Re: The Colonialsts Only Found Igbo Women Beautiful In Nigeria! by flawlesRebirth(f): 3:51pm On Oct 14, 2015
ok..tank GOD m ibo
Re: The Colonialsts Only Found Igbo Women Beautiful In Nigeria! by misspicy(f): 3:53pm On Oct 14, 2015
Hmmm,awon omo nyamnrin...ton je eran eyan na fe fi ara won han...hmmmmm Eje kin gbe enu mi dake salipsrsealed
Re: The Colonialsts Only Found Igbo Women Beautiful In Nigeria! by onila(f): 4:13pm On Oct 14, 2015
fulaman

Fulani men found us negro women beautiful smiley

"Harry Hamilton Published 1906 : The Fulas (of whom more will be said in this book), though proud of their light colour, did not hesitate to interbreed with Negro women as well as with the carefully guarded females of their own stock. So they gave rise to many further hybrids with the Negro, of dark complexion, but with features showing the intermingling of Caucasian blood. Of such possibly were the Mandingo, the Wolof, the Tukulor."
Re: The Colonialsts Only Found Igbo Women Beautiful In Nigeria! by wtfCode: 4:18pm On Oct 14, 2015
God knws i aint gonna marry 4rm any other tribe but 4rm the igbo nation. Not only that their women are beautiful but also smart.
Re: The Colonialsts Only Found Igbo Women Beautiful In Nigeria! by lepasharon(f): 4:37pm On Oct 14, 2015
So because white ppl found them beautiful, therefore they must truly be beautiful ?
Re: The Colonialsts Only Found Igbo Women Beautiful In Nigeria! by tpiander: 6:23pm On Oct 14, 2015
topic

That's great.
Re: The Colonialsts Only Found Igbo Women Beautiful In Nigeria! by tpiander: 6:23pm On Oct 14, 2015
onila:
fulaman

Fulani men found us negro women beautiful smiley

"Harry Hamilton Published 1906 : The Fulas (of whom more will be said in this book), though proud of their light colour, did not hesitate to interbreed with Negro women as well as with the carefully guarded females of their own stock. So they gave rise to many further hybrids with the Negro, of dark complexion, but with features showing the intermingling of Caucasian blood. Of such possibly were the Mandingo, the Wolof, the Tukulor."

Onila, are you intimidated by the good looking Fulani males sotay you dey compare them to oyinbo ni?

Are we going to see wedding photoshoots of fulani and "your people" now?

Btw, I thought you said you were not Igbo.
Re: The Colonialsts Only Found Igbo Women Beautiful In Nigeria! by onila(f): 7:19pm On Oct 14, 2015
The Eboes, though not generally a robust, are a well-formed people, of the middle stature : many of their women are of remarkably symmetrical shape, and if white, would in Europe be deemed beautiful. This race is, as has been already remarked, of a more mild and engaging disposition than the other tribes, particularly the Quaws, and though less suited for the severe manual labour of the field, they are preferred in the West India colonies for their fidelity and utility, as domestic servants, particularly if taken there when young, as they then become the most industrious of any of the tribes taken to the colonies.

1 Like

Re: The Colonialsts Only Found Igbo Women Beautiful In Nigeria! by onila(f): 7:20pm On Oct 14, 2015
tpiander:

Onila, are you intimidated by the good looking Fulani males sotay you dey compare them to oyinbo ni?

Are we going to see wedding photoshoots of fulani and "your people" now?

Btw, I thought you said you were not Igbo.
my step mother is Igbo
Re: The Colonialsts Only Found Igbo Women Beautiful In Nigeria! by tpiander: 7:22pm On Oct 14, 2015
you always vacillate on the matter.

I thought you said your stepmother is Yoruba.

anyway, are you trying to get some Fulani dates?

You have to clarify your gender and ethnicity first.

Are you Nigerian or from where?
Re: The Colonialsts Only Found Igbo Women Beautiful In Nigeria! by JiggamanGh: 9:30pm On Oct 14, 2015
onila:
"The people belong to the Ibo race, as do also the Aros. There is nothing particularly distinguishing about the men, who are moderately strong and well built, but among the women I noticed some very fine looking specimens.

that's why Igbo women rule cool
Re: The Colonialsts Only Found Igbo Women Beautiful In Nigeria! by JiggamanGh: 9:31pm On Oct 14, 2015
tpiander:
you always vacillate on the matter.

I thought you said your stepmother is Yoruba.

anyway, are you trying to get some Fulani dates?

You have to clarify your gender and ethnicity first.

Are you Nigerian or from where?

I find it really strange that onila practically shares everything about herself but can't even share her tribe.

2 Likes

Re: The Colonialsts Only Found Igbo Women Beautiful In Nigeria! by itstpia8: 9:49pm On Oct 14, 2015
it's really strange.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Men Often Fantazise About Non Nigerian Women? / For Ladies Only!!! / How Do I Manage The Akward Feeling Of Still Having My Ex-girlfriend Around???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.