Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,784 members, 7,831,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

How Do I Manage The Akward Feeling Of Still Having My Ex-girlfriend Around??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Manage The Akward Feeling Of Still Having My Ex-girlfriend Around??? (1601 Views)

Man Pushes His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley In Cape Town, South Africa / See How This Caring Man Moved His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley (photo) / My Girlfriend Is Still Having S*x With Her Ex: What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Manage The Akward Feeling Of Still Having My Ex-girlfriend Around??? by benny4wax(m): 4:21am On Dec 28, 2015
I and my girlfriend of over 2 years old relationship broke up recently but I am finding it hard concentrating on my self and on how to find love and start a new relationship.

I love her so much and I think she still loves me too, but we agreed to call it quit at least for the main time.

The problem is we live very close to each other and attend the same university so I get to see her everyday, she comes to me to chart like normal friends but I cant see myself being just friends without attaching any emotional feeling.

Love gurus in the house,How do I adapt to just being friends with my ex....

Re: How Do I Manage The Akward Feeling Of Still Having My Ex-girlfriend Around??? by Nobody: 4:31am On Dec 28, 2015
Cholls is one of the "Well-experienced" when it comes to love grin grin he can advised u for sure...
Re: How Do I Manage The Akward Feeling Of Still Having My Ex-girlfriend Around??? by fromnigeria(m): 5:20am On Dec 28, 2015
sad
Re: How Do I Manage The Akward Feeling Of Still Having My Ex-girlfriend Around??? by Nobody: 5:28am On Dec 28, 2015
Wow what ur going through is pretty hard,especially if you love her more than she loves you...

Best is to create distance between you atm cos talking to her regularly wont help matters
Re: How Do I Manage The Akward Feeling Of Still Having My Ex-girlfriend Around??? by Lexusgs430: 5:29am On Dec 28, 2015
- What does call it quit for the main time?
- Is either allowed to love others in the main time?
- So it's not officially off in the main time?
- Is this relationship open, closed or on pause, in the main time?
- It sounds like both of you are confused in the main time?
- Both of you should concentrate on your studies and quit the dating game, in the main time!!!
Re: How Do I Manage The Akward Feeling Of Still Having My Ex-girlfriend Around??? by NiceJenny(f): 5:39am On Dec 28, 2015
All i see is 2 confused adults

1 Like

Re: How Do I Manage The Akward Feeling Of Still Having My Ex-girlfriend Around??? by hawlahbc2014: 5:51am On Dec 28, 2015
The best solution is to create distance between you too. Try as much as possible to avoid her and make up your mind that she's gone for good as u have to move on. If you probably still love her that you can let go I think you should talk things out with her.
Re: How Do I Manage The Akward Feeling Of Still Having My Ex-girlfriend Around??? by Cholls(m): 9:09am On Dec 28, 2015
my brother before I say something let me ask...what do you Want for
yourself NOW?
Re: How Do I Manage The Akward Feeling Of Still Having My Ex-girlfriend Around??? by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 28, 2015
DISTANCE... What she's doing to u now is emotional torture nd since she's able to switch to the frnd mode so easily, u were way more emotionally invested in the relationship than she was (the brk up was totally her idea, nd it is not for the mean time bro)
Just tell her that u r trying to move on nd the only way that is possible is if u stop talking to her for the meantime, else, u would b shocked wen she starts telling u about other guys she's seeing like u were her female pal (sad... I know)
Re: How Do I Manage The Akward Feeling Of Still Having My Ex-girlfriend Around??? by kaziblake(f): 9:34am On Dec 28, 2015
Tell her to stop coming around you
Re: How Do I Manage The Akward Feeling Of Still Having My Ex-girlfriend Around??? by ivyT(f): 9:37am On Dec 28, 2015
Hmmm..
Re: How Do I Manage The Akward Feeling Of Still Having My Ex-girlfriend Around??? by benny4wax(m): 9:45am On Dec 28, 2015
Sorry, I was away on a special assignment this morning.
Re: How Do I Manage The Akward Feeling Of Still Having My Ex-girlfriend Around??? by benny4wax(m): 9:54am On Dec 28, 2015
kaziblake:
Tell her to stop coming around you
How do I do that, so as not to sound rude to her. Please is there a way I can go about it without being rude?
Re: How Do I Manage The Akward Feeling Of Still Having My Ex-girlfriend Around??? by benny4wax(m): 9:57am On Dec 28, 2015
Cholls:
my brother before I say something let me ask...what do you Want for
yourself NOW?
I really want to try something else. She asked for space, I think I need that too.
Re: How Do I Manage The Akward Feeling Of Still Having My Ex-girlfriend Around??? by benny4wax(m): 10:07am On Dec 28, 2015
KashyBaby:
Cholls is one of the "Well-experienced" when it comes to love grin grin he can advised u for sure...
Then I can't wait to have his response dear.. Thanks for the recommendation. kiss
Re: How Do I Manage The Akward Feeling Of Still Having My Ex-girlfriend Around??? by benny4wax(m): 10:13am On Dec 28, 2015
kallmemrB:
Wow what ur going through is pretty hard,especially if you love her more than she loves you...

Best is to create distance between you atm cos talking to her regularly wont help matters
I can't say for sure who loves each other more, I know she loves me, but I know for certain that I love her with my whole heart. I don't know if she just can't see it. Have you been in this kind of situation before?
Re: How Do I Manage The Akward Feeling Of Still Having My Ex-girlfriend Around??? by benny4wax(m): 10:16am On Dec 28, 2015
ivyT:
Hmmm..
What are you percieving? As for me I am percieving the new year cus it is around the corner. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Manage The Akward Feeling Of Still Having My Ex-girlfriend Around??? by benny4wax(m): 10:18am On Dec 28, 2015
Re: How Do I Manage The Akward Feeling Of Still Having My Ex-girlfriend Around??? by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 28, 2015
benny4wax:
I can't say for sure who loves each other more, I know she loves me, but I know for certain that I love her with my whole heart. I don't know if she just can't see it. Have you been in this kind of situation before?
yeah but we weren't really in love so there was no hard feelings....she's now married though
Re: How Do I Manage The Akward Feeling Of Still Having My Ex-girlfriend Around??? by Cholls(m): 12:55pm On Dec 28, 2015
benny4wax:
I really want to try something else. She asked for space, I think I need that too.
my brother you sound like someone who is not sure of what to do with is life. All i asked was "what do you want for yourself NOW?!" It's that simple. Now give me a straight answer.
Re: How Do I Manage The Akward Feeling Of Still Having My Ex-girlfriend Around??? by benny4wax(m): 2:21pm On Dec 28, 2015
Cholls:
my brother you sound like someone who is not sure of what to do with is life. All i asked was "what do you want for yourself NOW?!" It's that simple. Now give me a straight answer.
Re: How Do I Manage The Akward Feeling Of Still Having My Ex-girlfriend Around??? by missKiffy(f): 2:30pm On Dec 28, 2015
You both still love each other, then why did u broke up lipsrsealed
Re: How Do I Manage The Akward Feeling Of Still Having My Ex-girlfriend Around??? by Erums(m): 2:35pm On Dec 28, 2015
u guys surely gonna Bleep someone else before getting urself back
Re: How Do I Manage The Akward Feeling Of Still Having My Ex-girlfriend Around??? by trustedward(m): 3:11pm On Dec 28, 2015
Erums:
u guys surely gonna Bleep someone else before getting urself back
bad guy bt true
Re: How Do I Manage The Akward Feeling Of Still Having My Ex-girlfriend Around??? by Erums(m): 3:19pm On Dec 28, 2015
trustedward:
bad guy bt true
Na normal paddy....dem dey find space, n libido dey fly

(1) (Reply)

Should I Tell? this Got Me In A Really Bad Situation / Horible Pics: Is This Romance Or What? Can You Try It? / Nairalanders From A To Z Got No Chill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.