Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,068 members, 7,828,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

You Guys Will Never Stop Amazing Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Guys Will Never Stop Amazing Me (829 Views)

Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand / The One CHEAT Nigerian Guys Will/may Never Detect About Nigerian Girls / Guys Will You Take Back Your Gift After A Break-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Guys Will Never Stop Amazing Me by systems: 9:00pm On Apr 27, 2009
[size=14pt]REF: Prettiest Girls On Nairaland[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-266137.0.html

The above topic was posted 24hrs ago and its now 23 pages. Really any guy that posted more than two replies on that top is not only stupid but very unproductive.
Re: You Guys Will Never Stop Amazing Me by Sissy3(f): 9:07pm On Apr 27, 2009
systems:

The above topic was posted 24hrs ago and its now 23 pages. Really any guy that posted more than two replies on that top is not only stupid but very unproductive.

really?

and you must be very wise and productive to create this thread just to say this?
Re: You Guys Will Never Stop Amazing Me by LadyT(f): 9:08pm On Apr 27, 2009
This hurts me.

undecided
Re: You Guys Will Never Stop Amazing Me by platinumnk(f): 9:27pm On Apr 27, 2009
systems:

hahe!! we can't have fun? undecided undecided
Re: You Guys Will Never Stop Amazing Me by johnnygan(m): 9:34pm On Apr 27, 2009
LadyT:

This hurts me.

undecided

huh? what hurts?

systems:

u ok?
Re: You Guys Will Never Stop Amazing Me by LadyT(f): 9:40pm On Apr 27, 2009
It hurts when people are this stupid.
Re: You Guys Will Never Stop Amazing Me by Oxone(m): 9:46pm On Apr 27, 2009
systems:

that makes u retarded dude angry angry angry
Re: You Guys Will Never Stop Amazing Me by SeanT21(f): 9:48pm On Apr 27, 2009
systems:

Hahah~~I think all this "who is prettiest" crap is just plain stupid. There are thousands of beautiful females on nairaland.How are we suppose to know who is the "prettiest".
Re: You Guys Will Never Stop Amazing Me by nguage(m): 9:52pm On Apr 27, 2009
As much as I understand where you're coming from, I'll have to disagree with your "stupid and unproductive" talk. People simply have different interests, and everyone isn't interested in religious and political arguments. Not posting in the thread also doesn't make you wiser or more productive than those who did.
Re: You Guys Will Never Stop Amazing Me by Igwe9(m): 9:53pm On Apr 27, 2009
SeanT21:

Hahah~~I think all this "who is prettiest" crap is just plain stupid. There are thousands of beautiful females on nairaland.How are we suppose to know who is the "prettiest".
Because you pretty small naa!   wink
Re: You Guys Will Never Stop Amazing Me by platinumnk(f): 9:58pm On Apr 27, 2009
n-guage:

As much as I understand where you're coming from, I'll have to disagree with your "stupid and unproductive" talk. People simply have different interests, and everyone isn't interested in religious and political arguments. Not posting in the thread also doesn't make you wiser or more productive than those who did.

I agree, some of here want to laugh oh~
Re: You Guys Will Never Stop Amazing Me by Czarskit(m): 10:32pm On Apr 27, 2009
~ Damn! My teeth are on d floor! NLers won't laff me with kill. . . Oops! Laffografical error! ~
Re: You Guys Will Never Stop Amazing Me by Pataki: 11:04pm On Apr 27, 2009
I love Nairaland - Highly eccentric! grin

The said thread has been locked. Speaks volume indeed.

(1) (Reply)

Do Ladies Really Steal From Their Guy? / i / What Will You Do If Your Friend Impregnates Your Daughter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.