Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram (43032 Views)

2019: Forces Against Atiku / North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West / UK Armed Forces In Nigeria To Assist Nigeria Armed Forces Against Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by Ephemmm: 9:03pm On Oct 14, 2015
raayah:

What has APC done to curb boko haram menace.

If you are provident enough, you could have asked the question from a party, who has spent 16 years in administration not a party that has just spent some months.

1 Like

Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by gidjah(m): 9:04pm On Oct 14, 2015
still gat beef with Nigeria I guess
Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by stanech: 9:05pm On Oct 14, 2015
This is what I hate about america. We are having a major problem here and you are sending in 300 army upon all the visits and lobby by the duara dulllard, probably to prolong the war unnecessary.

Russia would have hit them with all they got.

1 Like

Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by Pavarottii(m): 9:07pm On Oct 14, 2015
SammyO4real:
read post b4 commenting. It is Cameroon they are going, not Nigeria.
read post b4 commenting. It is Cameroon they are going, not Nigeria.
All these people didn't read the post. Pls next time read before you post.
U just a kid. U don't need ur eyes to know if a food is burning. Wiv ur nose, u will know if it's burning. Incase u don't know, since buhari came to power he has gone to UK about 3 times. Once to America. Wat do u think he went there to do? My friend incase u don't know, he went there to sign pacts of agreements for security and economic for their assistance and that is his BIGGEST mistake in his 4years. Cos he has sold out the country Nigeria. And wat is ahead, is only GOD can help Nigeria wen it happens. Cos it will surely happen.
Ask urself; why do u think the bombings av increased? Think deep and answer this question.
Have a nice day.
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 14, 2015
owobokiri:
You guys actually believe that Americans want to die for you inconsequential Africans? You bunch of starry eyed Nigerians suffering from low self esteem actually see in this news a source of inspiration and joy? After a century of existence, you blundering bunch of inept Nigerians cant raise an army to finish a rag-tag platoon of disoriented desert wranglers and you still see yourself as the giant of Africa in a continent where it took Ethiopia and Kenya few weeks to dislodge a more vicious Al-shabaab? Why is it that you guys cant believe in yourselves, train yourselves, govern yourselves effectively and achieve without approaching oyibo for help like some wretched almajiri at every turn? What is wrong with you lot??
bruh, in as much as you ve spoken the truth, that was too gross. choi embarassed.

1 Like

Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by raayah(f): 9:10pm On Oct 14, 2015
Ephemmm:

If you are provident enough, you could have asked the question from a party, who has spent 16 years in administration not a party that has just spent some months.

shifting blames as usual.
we admit that PDP didnt do anything, but what has APC Done.
Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by k1centy: 9:11pm On Oct 14, 2015
Is it because naira appreciated against dollar? We prefer otumokpo to American Soldiers.
Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by Pavarottii(m): 9:14pm On Oct 14, 2015
Ephemmm:

Incase u don't know, boko haram increased their tempo wen GEJ was president and the last time I checked. He recovered all territories taken by the insurgence, the president was there himself and the word #NEVERAGAIN was trending; which he would av done since, but their nothern elders cried fowl that he his killing their brother. Even the present president for once never condemned their attacks rather he blamed the FG. And also the last time I checked, elections held in Borno state with 98% collections of PVC. And bokoharam was beginning to become something of the past. Cos Sambisa Forest was raided and combed b4 the election. So wat happened since APC took over with bout 1700people dead since they came on board, and wat av they done?? I ask again.
Thank you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by damyzino(m): 9:15pm On Oct 14, 2015
StepTwo:
abeg na Russia we need.

Now dem don run come where them go get mouth.

we need Russia.
you are right .....russia is better
because anywhere u.s attack the killing only get worse , see what they did to iraq and afganistan undecided

1 Like

Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by greatest31: 9:16pm On Oct 14, 2015
Forwetinnah:

..the know eyebrows would be raised if Nigeria is mentioned. Those rogues are very much in Nigeria..whoever believes the US is fighting Terrorism the same tool they use in destabilising countries for their selfish gains is having a nightmare. WAKE UP!!

Please let us not assume. For me, if America is not getting anything from a country, they will never set their foot there.

So If people sight their soldiers in Nigeria, what will they say?

That they crossed over to Nigeria to drink water.
Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by Pavarottii(m): 9:18pm On Oct 14, 2015
A dangerous slide towards NEO-COLONIALISM.
People should praying for Nigerians ( all the pastors and men of God)

Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by damyzino(m): 9:20pm On Oct 14, 2015
raayah:

shifting blames as usual. we admit that PDP didnt do anything, but what has APC Done.
16yrs of PDP governance vs. 4 months of APC goverance ...: guy abeg give apc some time atleast we gave pdp more than. enough. undecided
Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by handsome86(m): 9:21pm On Oct 14, 2015
I say that's rubbish, class what do I said "that's rubbish" USA we don't want u we want Russia and China case closed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by Rick9(m): 9:21pm On Oct 14, 2015
kingdompropty:

What we need against BH is intelligence as they have gone into gorilla warfare.
The right word is guerrilla bro
Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by Ephemmm: 9:22pm On Oct 14, 2015
Pavarottii:

Incase u don't know, boko haram increased their tempo wen GEJ was president and the last time I checked. He recovered all territories taken by the insurgence, the president was there himself and the word #NEVERAGAIN was trending; which he would av done since, but their nothern elders cried fowl that he his killing their brother. Even the present president for once never condemned their attacks rather he blamed the FG. And also the last time I checked, elections held in Borno state with 98% collections of PVC. And bokoharam was beginning to become something of the past. Cos Sambisa Forest was raided and combed b4 the election. So wat happened since APC took over with bout 1700people dead since they came on board, and wat av they done?? I ask again.
Thank you.

The bolded has said much about your thinking ability: no logic. In less than three weeks, how can a President who said that he shifted election because of insurgency win the insurgency he was unable to win for the past five years?

It is either you are susceptible to media propaganda which PDP wanted to use to win the heart of the electorates or you didn't get your fact right tongue tongue tongue
Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by Csami(m): 9:25pm On Oct 14, 2015
grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by November13: 9:25pm On Oct 14, 2015
Thank you Lord, this country is finally ablaze as a burnt offering for all the injustice done to the saints of old. America has once again realised its mistake entering into religious war. Mtcheew.
Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by politicalpastor: 9:27pm On Oct 14, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
Na Putin we need Ubama have messed US up.

Those that wants Russians. Don't forget that the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know. U S remain the best in the world. Obama is a Democrat. Democrats don't like fighting a long war. Wait let the Republican party won the U s election and see if Russian will not CALM DOWN. I BET ANYONE.

1 Like

Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by Pavarottii(m): 9:29pm On Oct 14, 2015
Ephemmm:

The bolded has said much about your thinking ability: no logic. In less than three weeks, how can a President who said that he shifted election because of insurgency win the insurgency he was unable to win for the past five years?

It is either you are susceptible to media propaganda which PDP wanted to use to win the heart of the electorates or you didn't get your fact right tongue tongue tongue
U asked wat they did, and I told u and I av SAID HE RECOVERED ALL LOST TERRITOrIES, pushed them away and combed and raised Sambisa Forest, elections held in Borno state with 98% PVC Collection. Is wat I said true or not regardless of wen he did it??. My question still stands with about 1700 dead in about 4months. It was never dis bad, in GEJ's tenure. What solution has Buhari and APC provided to curb dis situation?? I need an answer.

2 Likes

Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by dohiswill: 9:36pm On Oct 14, 2015
Pavarottii:

Thank you.
You are On point my brother

1 Like

Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by benjsniper33: 9:39pm On Oct 14, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Thank you, it's always nice to see an intelligent post on here.

One US Soldier could be disastrous to a battalion of untrained and unprofessional armies.

U think say na Hollywood movie

1 Like

Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by viktor01(m): 9:40pm On Oct 14, 2015
So what's in it for them? Perhaps, we may be asked to review the gay law. Those guys are cursed and anywhere they step their feet on shares in the curse.
Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by dohiswill: 9:41pm On Oct 14, 2015
politicalpastor:

Those that wants Russians. Don't forget that the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know. U S remain the best in the world. Obama is a Democrat. Democrats don't like fighting a long war. Wait let the Republican party won the U s election and see if Russian will not CALM DOWN. I BET ANYONE.
Wrong quote there! Unless it is not an angel again how can angel be compared with devil.
The quote would have been "the devil u know is beta than the one u don't know" let get our value system right...........

1 Like

Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 14, 2015
benjsniper33:

U think say na Hollywood movie

I rest my case.
Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 14, 2015
dohiswill:

Wrong quote there! Unless it is not an angel again how can angel be compared with devil.
The quote would have been "the devil u know is beta than the one u don't know" let get our value system right...........

Most won't get it.

They haven't grown pubic hair yet, their balls haven't travelled into the sac yet and their vocal chord is still developing.
Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by Bevista: 9:44pm On Oct 14, 2015
owobokiri:
You guys actually believe that Americans want to die for you inconsequential Africans? You bunch of starry eyed Nigerians suffering from low self esteem actually see in this news a source of inspiration and joy? After a century of existence, you blundering bunch of inept Nigerians cant raise an army to finish a rag-tag platoon of disoriented desert wranglers and you still see yourself as the giant of Africa in a continent where it took Ethiopia and Kenya few weeks to dislodge a more vicious Al-shabaab? Why is it that you guys cant believe in yourselves, train yourselves, govern yourselves effectively and achieve without approaching oyibo for help like some wretched almajiri at every turn? What is wrong with you lot??
Easy son - that was very harsh. But I must admit, I couldn't disagree with any thing you wrote there.

1 Like

Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by kobonaire(m): 9:52pm On Oct 14, 2015
politicalpastor:

thank you .... besides, Boko Haram can be exterminated by Nigeria and Nigeria alone only if they have the true will.
The Nigerian army needs to be truly supported and there needs to be concerted effort to root out the financiers of Boko Haram in the country.
Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by kobonaire(m): 9:54pm On Oct 14, 2015
Bevista:
Easy son - that was very harsh. But I must admit, I couldn't disagree with any thing you wrote there.
I agree with you, harsh words but the context of Owobokiri's post was clear and contained a lot of facts.
Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by princfred(m): 9:59pm On Oct 14, 2015
owobokiri:
Don't mind them later they claim to have more sense than white men. I keep saying we were not ripe for independence, hence I don't celebrate independence day. Independence should have happened about 40 years later.
Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by bonechamberlain(m): 10:02pm On Oct 14, 2015
StepTwo:
abeg na Russia we need.

Now dem don run come where them go get mouth.

we need Russia.
I bet u if Russia enters, even the emir or sultan won't be spared if they are suspected to aid or assist terrorist indirectly or directly. In fact terrorism would be wiped out of Nigeria.
Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by Kingyellew(m): 10:04pm On Oct 14, 2015
US wants to make atonement for this ill wind called terrorism in Africa. Russia has kicked their ass in Syria, presently backing lsreal b/cos of the outcome if their general election. To end insurgency in Nigeria; carve out Biafra and Islamic state . This one Nigeria is fraud, can never work , it is a failed amalgamation.
Re: US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram by Donkunxex(m): 10:08pm On Oct 14, 2015
Nigeria should not accept dis... We need weapons and intelligence not soldiers that will add more to our problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Venue Of PDP National Convention In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Photos) / Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me / PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal’s Camp Speaks On Contesting Result In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.