Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Should I Give My Second Cousin An Egg - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Give My Second Cousin An Egg (2442 Views)

Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? / How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries / My 18 Years Old Second Cousin Still Urinates On Himself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Should I Give My Second Cousin An Egg by hoeyeadoe: 9:07pm On May 12, 2009
ohhh, we r still here. I thought the egg wud have bin turning into an embryo by now, Just give her the egg, life is too short and unpredictable for all this delibrations, You need an instance? No, I bet you have an idea already.
Re: Should I Give My Second Cousin An Egg by hotstuff06(f): 3:09pm On May 13, 2009
If I were in your shoes, I would gladly give her an egg. As long as it will not affect me from having children later on, I am cool with that. No question about it at all. However, that is just me and i know lots of other people would not agree. I know the joy of parenthood and it hurts my heart to see a couple struggling to have children when for me I get knocked up the first time my hubby and I decide to have one. Even if the couple aren't relatives of mine, and i know I can help, I would give it up. As long as I know they are good and well grounded to take care of a child.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Labour Room Experience / pp / Top 10 Signatures On Nairaland And Their Owners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.